quency77

Apr 13, 2020

Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:

Android (ported by cebs):
Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 2 v.0.5 Final
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [540 MB]:
GDrive Mega
Workupload
Do you slove kitchen bug when lisa choose Duncan path in moddy shop and when she returning home a bug still stuck in the kitchen.....do you slove it? thanks again for porting for us......

Reactions: Nina24

Oni-sama

Mar 2, 2018
i cannot view the hot tub scene dunno why, have completed the viv thing and it asks me to go to kitchen but i dont find the door locked, very much confused whats the issue as i havent missed any quest required to unlock hot tub.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

Map:
View attachment 1564156

If there is something wrong with the walkthrough,
just tell me and I'll fix it(y)
I think I caught a few errors in the map, while the West side is correct, from Gina's description, it places Renshire Town Center in the center of the map. Then it states that Lisa's home is located south of Renshire Town so even Viv instead you placed them East where there is only the beach.Also from Gina's description the forest is in the North, and in the map it doesn't exist. Also missing is the short visit to the red light district that they made in the North Town Center area.

Reactions: 1happyday

Eglise

Dec 30, 2020
The game is fantastic (pictures, story, everything):love:, thank you very much for enjoying it. I like the direction Gunnar (MF), the neighbor or the direction with Calvin (masturbation), less "come on, let's fuck four people". Lisa slowly loses control and wants to fuck everything, a bit like in the game "the office wife":unsure:.

Reactions: LiMp17

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey PaleGrass ,

I Played the Update really liked it!it was really a great christmas gift,Though paul's blackmail material didnt buy it though,since its a optional content i didnt care much i m okay with it..but look forward how it proceeds with paul's friends showing up..and with danny visit and other ,hope he has some solid stuff to blackmail her like lisa being cheated by others and stuffs!!

btw the camping trip was absolutely a banger trip...renders were top notch...vicki route's dirty talk was one of the best and so hot to see in the game.and hope u dont reduce the flavour of dirty talks with upcoming updates and loved the adventure and build up to it,and both routes build up was really live and vibrant with renders top notch stuff..hope u dont reduce your this type of lengthier scenes in the future

The rough scenes was such a beauty,but i hope its just a tip of iceberg,we are yet to see...but i did like calvins dirty talk and aggressiveness in the foursome scene than in the threesome(MMF) ..

OK Coming to the questions,
1.The addiction thing, i see its important but would we see some really rough sex without the use of drugs..like she is been totalled in corner with her emotins and physical situation?(HOPE we would see in furthur tony storyline)

2. in RPGM HOW TO GET BACKWARDS,or before dialogue if you miss the dialogue ,hope you have a solution.

3.Coming to Jayce party ,will it be like the camping trip being branched out to different routes..if its, i hope its gonna be
a sure shot of banger scenes and especially excited on lisa first anal in it if we follow gunners trip...i hope you have planned some really rough scenes to it!(i hope there would be guilt trip and lisa being trapped by her emotions of cheating and being used).

4.is moddy gang looking good as we know or are they are like duncan type perverts??lots of questions though ......

5.the two Boys from neon!are they related to paul?They seem good boys but kinda sense they have some hidden characters beneath what they show though!

Your Choice is music is too great !i hope you have lot lined up with new important scenes in future..

anyway happy for you brother your renders are top notch...and its getting better and better with day by day..u have good eye for lighting ..hope you release chapter 3(Jayce's Party) in single update..i thing episode 3 would be full of 2022...and just wish lisa gets better with each and every update!!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 112 Votes