HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
>> Your profile cannot be used because it comes from a newer version of NW.js.

Some functions may not be available. Please enter a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. <<

How should I do that ??

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Je ne comprends pas d'où vient cette mise à jour, si ce n'est pas la version officielle du développeur. Si quelqu'un a publié une version sans son approbation, je trouve cela irrespectueux pour tout le travail acharné que l'herbe pâle et l'équipe qui l'aide à faire. D'autant plus qu'il ne vous reste plus qu'à attendre 3 jours. Ce n'est pas la fin du monde.

• Angry
Reactions: KingCalad

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
Before asking for a walkthrough, you should check the OP. When there's a walkthrough, you'll generally find it there, as is the case with this game.

In fact, as a general rule, anytime you have a question about the game, you should run a search on the thread, to see if the question has already been answered. If you don't find your answer, then post your question.

You don't have to follow these recommendations, of course, but not doing so makes you look lazy, and is just generally annoying for people who regularly follow the thread.
so is there a ep 1 walkthrough

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
>> Your profile cannot be used because it comes from a newer version of NW.js.

Some functions may not be available. Please enter a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. <<

How should I do that ??
Here's your solution:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
... how is it hard to understand that no one wants to walk a world map to get to the next scene it's worse then a sandbox VN.
No one wants to? You shouldn't try to speak for everyone. I, for one, enjoy walking world maps, if they're at least passably well constructed.

As long as there are any gameplay elements, beyond simple dialogue choices, I prefer RPGM to RenPy. I only prefer RenPy when the only gameplay elements are choices.

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
I'm here to stay it again this should be on Renply. If it's not a rpg don't build it in a rpg engine how is it hard to understand that no one wants to walk a world map to get to the next scene it's worse then a sandbox VN.
Stfu you sod who tf do you think you are?!

You don't speak for anyone here so stop whining like a bitch you ungrateful unsubbed fallopian tube

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
What are the relations meant to be ? Cause from the dialogue, Paul calls you cousin and Sharon, Aunt.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You can set them as you like, but the subtext is that Sharon and Lisa are mother and daughter.
Really ? From the dialogue it seemed like she was an aunt
weren't her parents dead?
I haven't replayed the game from the start with this new release, but in the first release, it was stated at the beginning of the game that Lisa's mother and father died while she was young, and that Sharon is her aunt, and has raised her since her parents' deaths.

However, there was in-game dialogue in the first release with Lisa calling Sharon "Mom." So there has been a lot of discussion about this in the thread. The decision is supposed to be made by the player. You set the relationships, and that's what they are - in your game. PaleGrass wanted you to have the option to include incest in the game (not just fauxcest), but he didn't want to write it in himself, because of Patreon censorship.

He indicated that he would be going through the game and fixing all of the dialogue, so that it reflects the player's choices for the relationships, but I don't know if he's had the opportunity to fix it yet. As I said, I haven't started a new playthrough with the new release.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes