PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Ok Thanks! So now have I reached the end of this episode for now?
I think so buddy!

I think what's happened is that by using cheat engine to gain above 3 Exh then attempting to start the Neon quest it's locked you into a state of "working" with no way to "stop working" x) I've attached the fixed file so you can continue Marcus' quest line then go onto Rubbins afterwards :)

aosjdadoaown

Jun 4, 2017
I think so buddy!

I think what's happened is that by using cheat engine to gain above 3 Exh then attempting to start the Neon quest it's locked you into a state of "working" with no way to "stop working" x) I've attached the fixed file so you can continue Marcus' quest line then go onto Rubbins afterwards :)
Thanks! Working perfectly now

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass
Jul 14, 2021
Love the game. Beautiful MC along with some interesting characters. One of the rare RPGM games that I've actually enjoyed playing.
Quick question though. Why isn't there a rape tag considering the bar scene? Really not a fan of that shit.

• Red Heart

Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
Have you both completed the Marcus photoshoot quest with Will? (either route it doesn't matter)
About Marcus' mission. When asked to talk to Jock about finding a model, even though I followed the request for Exhibition level 2 and Summer Blouse + Jeans, what I got was "Hey Lisa, how's it going?"...

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
About Marcus' mission. When asked to talk to Jock about finding a model, even though I followed the request for Exhibition level 2 and Summer Blouse + Jeans, what I got was "Hey Lisa, how's it going?"...
I think that is a bug, I've attached a fixed map file www>data and overwrite and hopefully that should work xo

Love the game. Beautiful MC along with some interesting characters. One of the rare RPGM games that I've actually enjoyed playing.
Quick question though. Why isn't there a rape tag considering the bar scene? Really not a fan of that shit.
Thank you my dude, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

..that is a good question about the tag :unsure:

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
bro how do i edit the relationships in the first stage, there's no "backspace" button in the on screen keys and pressing backspace on the keyboard does nothing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The best things in life never come easy hehe! x
It's not the fighting for the relationship that's the problem it's that guy constantly being around Aoife and it feels like she's going to be forced to fuck him and i'm not into that.

I think i'll just wait for the lesbian routes and see where they go.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
the first part was amazing, the second part was torture, i just deleted it.
I'm sorry that I've lost your interest buddy x

bro how do i edit the relationships in the first stage, there's no "backspace" button in the on screen keys and pressing backspace on the keyboard does nothing.
The ESC key should delete my dude x

It's not the fighting for the relationship that's the problem it's that guy constantly being around Aoife and it feels like she's going to be forced to fuck him and i'm not into that.

I think i'll just wait for the lesbian routes and see where they go.
She's followed at the behest of her "Father", she will not be forced to have sex with Riggs x

Reactions: Shadow2799

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It's not everyone's cup of tea, obviously, but I'd be down for a forced sex scene between Aoife and Riggs. Perhaps it could be made optional, based on Lisa's actions?

She's followed at the behest of her "Father", she will not be forced to have sex with Riggs x
Well, she already has been forced to have (oral) sex with him. I mean, yes, the scene does imply that she enjoyed it, but it's also implied that she would have opted out, given a choice, and that she wasn't given the choice.

As long as the righteous end happily and the unrighteous end unhappily, I'm okay with taking dark paths to get there. Of course, it's your story to tell, but, as mentioned above, I wouldn't mind an optional route with a forced scene for Aoife.

Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
I think that is a bug, I've attached a fixed map file www>data and overwrite and hopefully that should work xo

Thank you my dude, I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

..that is a good question about the tag :unsure:
All problems have been resolved. Thanks. Wish you success with the game, still waiting for content between Lisa and Theo.(y):love:

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It's not everyone's cup of tea, obviously, but I'd be down for a forced sex scene between Aoife and Riggs. Perhaps it could be made optional, based on Lisa's actions?

Well, she already has been forced to have (oral) sex with him. I mean, yes, the scene does imply that she enjoyed it, but it's also implied that she would have opted out, given a choice, and that she wasn't given the choice.

As long as the righteous end happily and the unrighteous end unhappily, I'm okay with taking dark paths to get there. Of course, it's your story to tell, but, as mentioned above, I wouldn't mind an optional route with a forced scene for Aoife.
Much of Aoife's story is that of trying to escape from Tony (and Riggs of course) and whether Lisa offers her a helping hand in doing so :)

I could see something like that between Riggs & Aoife were Lisa to choose "another path" but there's nothing planned there as of right now x) the content with Riggs is almost exclusively with Lisa and it makes my skin crawl a little lol

• Love
Reactions: blastwave2k

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I usually don't go for this type of game as I typically prefer fantasy (or some other type of speculative fiction) as a setting genre but damn this game seems high quality both in renders and story. If I had to air one complaint about it, using rpg maker would be it. I'd use Ren'Py or something else that is well suited for a game without no combat elements. In my opinion, you spend way too much time running around the maps. It's a minor issue and doesn't really hinder my overall experience of the game.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
the first part was amazing, the second part was torture, i just deleted it.
quite harsh, what did you not like about EP2?

I found unfinished the Ep2 chapter1 but I believe is trying to put the base for the next development.

The scene in the massage shop, is very well represented, enough images, dialogues etc..

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes