Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
At first i thought RPGM game....ugh no thanks... but the picks i saw were quite interesting, so i gave it a try.
After round 25 ingame houres i have to say; What a really good and wonderfull game, Lisa and her story are very hot.
Congrats PaleGrass to this game, i can sense there is your heart in it and that makes the story progress so good.

With 26Dev 2Ex and 6Fit i'm reach the end of E2CH1, the Aoife story is still open, after talk with Calvin once, nothing happen (i think have to wait for later updates,right?)
And the Instagram story is sill bugging me, have all points found but only 406 people, only at Tom Hortons i'm not sure (but isnt it the start for Bryon, so i think i have it too)
I'm afraid my mistake was run around and find 2 (or3??) points at one Day and go after that at laptop, so points taken and gone (but count as one point?)
To finish the Insta quest i have to have more than 500 people,right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

Rajr64264

Oct 4, 2020
First and foremost Paul has to be at home (this is indicated by Lisa saying "i can hear him downstairs" in the morning)
Shower downstairs
Change clothes
Watch tv
Sunbath x2 - click on the bed next to Sharon x
How to do the last one Sunbath X2 - I didn't get that

Reactions: m4pII

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Much of Aoife's story is that of trying to escape from Tony (and Riggs of course) and whether Lisa offers her a helping hand in doing so :)

I could see something like that between Riggs & Aoife were Lisa to choose "another path" but there's nothing planned there as of right now x) the content with Riggs is almost exclusively with Lisa and it makes my skin crawl a little lol
Does slapping or taking calm approach with Riggs will have any impact on Aoife or Riggs storyline?

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I like several aspects of this game but it feels really annoying having to navigate the creeps, a way too big part of this game is worrying about whether noping out of situations that do not appeal at all (with asshole characters) will lock out content later on.

Lorzingaroo

May 29, 2017
Hey guys, I am really really sorry for asking this since its been asking a lot already but has there been a fix for the Mac users receiving the message "you do not have permission"? I literally just downloaded the game by the way.

Thank you in advance :)

Lorzingaroo

May 29, 2017
Hey guys, I am really really sorry for asking this since its been asking a lot already but has there been a fix for the Mac users receiving the message "you do not have permission"? I literally just downloaded the game by the way.

Thank you in advance :)
Update: solved it through the YouTube link :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Rajr64264

Oct 4, 2020
I talked to Calvin in coffee shop and he said he will inform me through msg. So is Aoife part complete for this update? Bcoz the journal still says talk to Calvin.

quency77

Apr 13, 2020
Lisa - Episode 2 Chapter 1 (Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux [453 MB]:

Mac [413 MB]:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes