AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
hey i can t do anything everywhere i go i see this video any fix? View attachment 2866055
The exact same issue. It's not related to the hotfix. I got it without it and with the hotfix. I managed to somehow break the game earlier and skipped the wardrobe issue without the fix and got the same problem way later into the game on the same scene.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Dragofinder GOLDLUCK!(y) For the story.
I have a question is NTR or swinging avoidable(It does not happen by our choices) or skippable(It happens but we decide to see it if we chose to or not). I don't have problem that the game has NTR content. I just want to know it is avoidable or skippable.

Reactions: Misalton

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Dragofinder GOLDLUCK!(y) For the story.
I have a question is NTR or swinging avoidable(It does not happen by our choices) or skippable(It happens but we decide to see it if we chose to or not). I don't have problem that the game has NTR content. I just want to know it is avoidable or skippable.
It's not avoidable sorry. The story would be completely destroy if it was :)

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Same for me.
After Training her to open more, they talk a bit, then a menu pops up, but none of the options lead anywhere and then the framerate tanks to around 0.
I put a save to by-pass but I'll make an hotfix tomorrow :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I tryed to have the same bug but I don't get stuck. So I've put a save file after that.
I'll get a better look tomorrow :)
Your save has the same problem. With your save:
I clicked "Work on the project"
She texted images with her sexy clothes
The morning after in the kitchen the game bugs out and the framerate goes to zero. Paul fingering her never ends.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes