Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
acho que é hora de colocar uma gaiola de castidade no Paul, o pau dele não será mais necessário
Somente em inglês por favor!
Only in English, please!

Unless you add the translation with it.

Forum rules, and all that jazz.

Don't want you to get into trouble from "bad" habits...

Have a great day!

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Somente em inglês por favor!
Only in English, please!

Unless you add the translation with it.

Forum rules, and all that jazz.

Don't want you to get into trouble from "bad" habits...

Have a great day!
Maybe some day i will

"Bad habits" that was funny

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The scene in the park, where Lisa is questioned by a guy for wearing a skimpy swimsuit, and then presumed to be a prostitute, would never happen in the UK. It's quite common here for women to sunbathe in skimpy swimsuits in city parks. This might happen in some more conservative European countries, but in Britain we're far too liberal for such a thing to be viewed in that way.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

fbass

May 18, 2017
The scene in the park, where Lisa is questioned by a guy for wearing a skimpy swimsuit, and then presumed to be a prostitute, would never happen in the UK. It's quite common here for women to sunbathe in skimpy swimsuits in city parks. This might happen in some more conservative European countries, but in Britain we're far too liberal for such a thing to be viewed in that way.
Guess I need to move to Britain

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Who's this 'he' you're talking about? Most women who sunbathe in City Parks tend to be in the 15-30 age group, but that's probably because older women are more likely to have their own back gardens.
i stand corrected! Just usually when I see any kind of public exposure it's often the kind you least want to see.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
i stand corrected! Just usually when I see any kind of public exposure it's often the kind you least want to see.
I know what you mean. I once went to a nudist beach on the Costa Brava. On Sunday it was packed with beautiful young things from Barcelona, but the following morning, it was just us and a load of pensioners. Apparently older Germans are really into naturism.

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah I know it's common in London and big city but maybe less in smaller town? :D I crossed wild UK girls in Croatia last summer and yeah it was sort of a bunch of aliens walking in transparent skirt and strings :LOL: Of course they were drunk as fuck :ROFLMAO::coffee:

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes