Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I like the idea of the black mail route, but I'd like to have the option for an ending, where Lisa ultimately finds a way to fight out of it. As far as I understand, that would correspond to the second option mentioned by TheLecher above. However, I'd like to see an option where the route is essentially "seen through", and the consequences are drawn at the very end, depending on player choice. Is that something, you're looking into, PaleGrass?
I also enjoy them but not from a ratboy.

A woman, a mature man, those are more enjoyable option.

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hi all
I kindly ask for help - I can't unlock mod shop, I'm pretty sure I've done everything else, lisa's journal and walkthroughs states that I suppose to be in Lisa's room and wait for Danny's call, so i spend there couple of game days at various times of day and nothing happens, probably I missed something but I dont know what cause I went to all locations few times and seems that I can't progress further
many thanks
Maybe the " Shopping with Aoife " quest missing
RR.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys just a quick question is the renpy version the latest version of the game please let me know thank yu for your attention

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Does any of that even happen in the game? Or is it simply wallpapers stuff? I'm assuming the latter.
We know that the monthly wallpaper images are typically not canon, or at least, are not declared to be canon. So, until PaleGrass says otherwise, or until a given wallpaper image actually appears in the game, it's probably safest to assume that image will just remain a "bonus image", and not indicative of future in-game content.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks For the Pics,LiMp17 ,

I am really liking the theo using lisa's body for a game or so,it would be really fun to see playing with her body,Or probably with riggs and his men would make a lot of fun!

I am really liking the shirt being opened and not being rid of ,it really adds oomph factor having sex without getting actually nude!

do you guys have any idea of using clothing props for seduction that can be useful for palegrass like for slow tease or slipping kinda stuffs!??i see in most of the games the clothes are gotten rid of in just a single render ,and boom the characters are completely nude!

palegrass was saying earlier it was difficult to get cloth props that can be adjusted for specific needs and seductions?if you guys have any leads for this solutions,it would be really helpful!!since i do have some ideas of playing lisa with her jeans being half opened and made to go up the stairs while admiring her rear!

or even making her wear shorts/pants that easily gets lowered reavealing her ass crack in those tight pants,which might be really great when she is one her knees and giving blowjob!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Small Events (0-6 CG):

Crazy Cat Lady - Done (0 CG)
George 1 - Done
Mick 1 - Done
Delivery 1 - Done
Danny Forest 1 - Done
Danny Forest 2 - 30%~
MS Cheat 1 - Done
MS Cheat 2 - Done
MS Sharing 1 - Done
MS Sharing 2 - 0%
Grope Training 1-3 - Done
Laptop - Done
Byron Coffee 1-3 - Done
Kwang Ho Intro - Done
Kwang Ho Eavesdrop Events - 60%~ (0 CG but an enormous project)
Great Sage's Hat - 5%
Consequences 1 - 10%
Consequences 2 - Done
Construction - 1&2 - 0%
Queue - 100%
Theo's Shots - 1%~ (This one is tough)

Mid Events (6-20 CG):

Moddys Gather Outros - 60%~
Council Connor - 0%
Visiting Jo / Jo Date - 100%
Paul END1 - 100%(?)

Large Events (20+ CG):

DwP at home - 30% (I rewrote part of it to better fit the character end so some of it needs re-done)
Overnight with Viv - 100%

(This isn't even all of it.. ^_^)

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Small Events (0-6 CG):

Crazy Cat Lady - Done (0 CG)
George 1 - Done
Mick 1 - Done
Delivery 1 - Done
Danny Forest 1 - Done
Danny Forest 2 - 30%~
MS Cheat 1 - Done
MS Cheat 2 - Done
MS Sharing 1 - Done
MS Sharing 2 - 0%
Grope Training 1-3 - Done
Laptop - Done
Byron Coffee 1-3 - Done
Kwang Ho Intro - Done
Kwang Ho Eavesdrop Events - 60%~ (0 CG but an enormous project)
Great Sage's Hat - 5%
Consequences 1 - 10%
Consequences 2 - Done
Construction - 1&2 - 0%
Queue - 100%
Theo's Shots - 1%~ (This one is tough)

Mid Events (6-20 CG):

Moddys Gather Outros - 60%~
Council Connor - 0%
Visiting Jo / Jo Date - 100%
Paul END1 - 100%(?)

Large Events (20+ CG):

DwP at home - 30% (I rewrote part of it to better fit the character end so some of it needs re-done)
Overnight with Viv - 100%

(This isn't even all of it.. ^_^)
Thanks for the posts,was there any other in description Palegrass was talkin about in this and previous posts?

Reactions: LiMp17
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes