Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I solved "date with paul"
First you have to be on paul's blackmail route.
2 times when paul is at home you have to use the downstairs bathroom.
2 times when Paul is at home, you have to go to the kitchen and drink coffee in the morning.
After that, when you go upstairs, a warning window will appear, if you confirm, the event will start automatically.

I'm sharing for those who asked
could you give walkthrough for 2.62 ? and if got save file for sharing and blackmail both routes ON ?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
what about sharing route with blackmail ?
I didn't do it because from my point of view it is a bit of a contradiction, I preferred to combine blackmail with the path of cheating i.e. the dirty, the corrupt together which is then what I prefer and to diversify the scenes the path shares with the other things, so no to blackmail and for other paths.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Can someone point me to a mod or way to modify the loading screen/animation that appears every time you start the game, before the menu. RPGM version.

Hell, is there a hot key I don't know about that could speed this along?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I didn't do it because from my point of view it is a bit of a contradiction, I preferred to combine blackmail with the path of cheating i.e. the dirty, the corrupt together which is then what I prefer and to diversify the scenes the path shares with the other things, so no to blackmail and for other paths.
well what to do now if I want to include both blackmail and sharing in my playthrough ? without spending same hours again

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
how to get my saves from the older Version didn`t find a save folder in any sections?
Got to old game, find the save folder, copy contents from inside it. Then start new game... exit after it loads, this will cause it to create a new save fold in it's directory, find it and paste your old saves inside... then restart and load.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
well what to do now if I want to include both blackmail and sharing in my playthrough ? without spending same hours again
Paul's blackmail scene is a scene in itself and cannot be combined with either the cheating route or the sharing route. so you can perform it with the cheating route. If you want something else I'm sorry it's not possible

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So from what i see one again gotta wait for the actual sex scene to be finished (which will be really dark). Im going to wait for the renpy version so i guess a month from now maybe (just guessing). Loved most of the scenes so far (btw haven't played the sharing route yet). I would love... Im conflicted part of me wants Lisa to have scene where Piggs just dominates her, but then part of me want her to go full blown crazy and blow he's brains all over the floor

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Everyone smiles with this shit-eating grin. It's kind of creepy. I made a similar post in the review section. But here I have pictures to prove my point. Anatomically speaking, yes, the lower eyelid can sometimes correspond with the cheeks rising when someone smiles, however, this doesn't happen to everyone and to that degree. It's like I'm watching the Insidious movie.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Everyone smiles with this shit-eating grin. It's kind of creepy. I made a similar post in the review section. But here I have pictures to prove my point. Anatomically speaking, yes, the lower eyelid can sometimes correspond with the cheeks rising when someone smiles, whoever, this doesn't happen to everyone and to that degree. It's like I'm watching the Insidious movie.
This made me laugh a little bit....

It's fine, though. It's just the art style, I guess.

1657049430714.png

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lisa v2.651.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 27.09.2022 (no longer autosaving on map change during scenes)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes