PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
F protagonist sharing route what does this mean? She share her bf with another woman?
Maybe sometimes? ^_^

There's a sharing route in which her boyfriend enjoys watching her with other men.

Is this game finished?
Heck no!

NOWHERE NEAR IT!
xD

So confused.....

No problem moving the saves to a new location. No problem seeing and loading the previous saves. The problem is all the quests show one of the following:

- End of content for E2Ch2 1.0
- End of content for Episode 2
- End of content for Episode 2. Model R

Also, the load/save; journal; route; instagram pink window will not close. No way to play.

So.....what to do? The changelog is written as to expect new content.
Sorry mate, I did write a guide for this patch but it wasn't linked here - I'll amend that after I finish replying to everyone ^_^

Is this still being developed?
Last time I checked it was.. :devilish:

what exactly is new in this update?
The changelog in the OP has the list ^_^

That's what I'm waiting for 2 man. A long time now lol
I hear you dude, I mentioned on Patreon just before I opened F95 that Sharon was my first ever sex scene and I haven't revisited it since! I'm hyped to get it going but it's gotta be just right ^_^

after the Theo's night event lisa started moving extremely slowly
Do you recall which event it was you watched before it started doing this? Sorry about that mate, if you view mostly any other cutscene / RPGM sequence it should fix the move speed issue - an easy example would be the Queue event at the market in North East Renshire town center!

Does the game run smoothly?I am having bugs,And sometimes The game shuts off automatically and also lisa gets stuck in rpgm mode sometimes!

is the Recollection room updated?Is theo/daisy event available!? i dont see it in The Recollection Room
What kind of bugs mate? Are the shut downs happening at the same place? And what is RPGM mode xD

The recollection room is kind of updated but Theo's event won't be in it. It's just too complex to break it down and it's also entirely repeatable if you so choose ^_^

Does someone know how to start these scenes ?

George 1 - (4cg (10 total with variants))
George 2 / Mick 1 - (8cg (24 with variants))
--> I have zero clue who this George is...

Delivery - (6cg)
--> ??

MS Cheat 1&2 - (8cg (4cg each))
--> I assume it's somwhere and Moddy's Shop and I am generally on the cheathing route/not faithful to danny. But Mod Shop Sharing, might that be the problem?

Thanks for any help.
this guide should help ^_^

Yes mate the Cheating / Sharing routes in the game are not mutually exclusive, you can be on both at the same time but the Mod Shop routes ARE mutually exclusive meaning if you are on the Mod Shop Sharing route you won't see the Mod Shop Cheating scenes. This was a choice at Moddy's Gathering but perhaps it's not well explained (explaining things poorly is my specialty xD)

When you press escape and look at Instagram the previous ones that I know I've already done, doesn't show up as being made and there's no way of doing them since they no longer show if I visit them, (for example if I go to Forest at the right time wearing the right clothes etc...), which in turn makes Byron's route impossible to follow - is there any way to fix this ?!
It won't stop you continuing Byron's route, the album is only a visual representation of things ^_^ if you send me your save over I'll have a look and see what's up brother :d

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I recently switched PCs and during the transfer I forgot about the compression software - I re-downloaded it and have probably used slightly different settings which could've impacted file sizes so that'll be why it's a bit reduced ^_^

Did anyone notice a significant drop in image quality? I still keep all of the full quality renders in the master version so I can lower the compression if so :)

If Paul goes home, he's gone for good :)

No mate, in fact 26 deviancy was actually a bug in a previous version ^_^ the max is supposed to be 25 but it won't affect anything negatively having 26 :d

The new pc option doesn't work? :eek: I'll have a look after I'm done with thread replies buddy x

I think that's why the Paul End 1 works well because Lisa has a way out but the player can choose to ignore it. It gives some more authority to each individual Lisa's story while also cementing the blackmail itself further :)

I'm gonna add a note to the OP on how to fix the save issue ^_^

Holy shit that's a bad bug indeed, I've fixed it now in the master version but that'll happen if the player chooses to skip the opening. I'm surprised it hadn't been picked up until now, sorry mate that's an oversight on my part :( x

Ehhhh? Did you ever get this fixed mate? That one has me baffled lol, there is no face beginning with S (Stacy) and that's because RPGM filters everything alphabetically and I always have L (Lisa) faceset at the end of the list for ease of use when I'm writing dialogue lol!

FileX is just the save# of each file so file27.rpgsave will be your 27th save.

I'm gonna address all of the save comments at the end of my replies to keep it concise :)

Yeah this is correct mate, next big patch is Jayce's party then the following patch is the Night overhaul both of which are absolutely huge so it'll be a while before Paul's continued :)

There is indeed a scene in Theo's not necessarily with Theo though (he is in some shots but not as a main character ^_^)

I don't know what's wrong, I get that error every time I try to load the saved game. If I start a new game when I want to save, the same thing happens. Could it be that you have used that face in a previous version?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
This update is full of bugs!
For example, Paul's scene in the kitchen in the morning. After triggering the scene (by taking coffee), the time doesn't advance, the journal is not updated but keeps saying to visit the kitchen in the morning. So, it's impossibile to progress with Paul and you can trigger the same scene infinite times. The same for Moddy: it says to visit the shop but nothing happens.

It's completely broken.
Yeah Paul's events don't progress the time ^_^ which quest won't advance and keeps saying to visit the kitchen mate?

I haven't actually touched either Paul's events or Moddy's events this patch so if there are bugs there, they've been lurking for some time :d

OK I found a new groping event at the marketplace.
If you sleep enough you can go Jogging with Danny
And I need someone who can lead me to the shady district up north in the town center.

But now I am out of options
this guide should help mate :)

Hello people, I'm a little lost and searching in this thread didn't exactly help:
- How many routes are in this game? I understand there are 4, one that we don't know yet and Faithful, Hotwife (Sharing I suppose) and Cheating.
- How do you go the Sharing route? do I need to cheat first with Calvin?
- What happens if I cheat with Calvin? can't go sharing route?
The Sharing route is an option when Danny's in Lisa's hotel room after the ruins, there are no pre-requisites to it. You can be on the Sharing route without cheating. The cheating route simply denotes that Lisa has been unfaithful at some point, it's almost always an option to cheat throughout the game whether you cheat with any character on the way or not. It's just a counterbalance to the Faithful route.

I hope this clears it up a little ^_^

Like any updated list of content and how to activate them in the game ?
Yaaa! :d

Some custscenes are glitching my game. After they're over Lisa starts walking very slowly and there's no way to dash again.
Which scenes mate? That happens when I don't reset the Player Character's move speed back to normal. It'll fix itself if you play another cutscene in which Lisa moves and I've remembered to reset the move speed lol ^_^

who is gerogwe
Lisa's greatest foe yet!

He's a small child who will repeatedly get the best of Lisa on her quest to find a cat..

this should help mate!

The quest of the bathhouse when u wanna leave the place after u get changed u still cant leave the game says u wearing the bikini even if ur not

So u get stuck there needs fixing
Did this happen when you were with Gina? Or outside of an event mate? Sorry about that one buddy x

Where can you find george after the initial meeting?
Sleep a few times and the giggleboy will once again appear :eek:

Thought I'd continue Paul's route regardless of all the warnings and that creeps disgusting, punchable face but I don't think I will anymore especially after that theatre scene. Is entire Paul route going to be too dark and rapey? or it's going to mellow down to Lisa doing things out of reluctance and not getting raped? I don't mind dark content but that was just disgusting to watch, I almost punched my screen trying to wipe that smug face.
Don't know about the others but props to dev for bringing out such emotions in a game, that was certainly first for me.
I hope your screen survived the encounter mate xD

Yeah Paul's route is very much like that throughout, Duncan's route is perhaps even worse :rolleyes: do yourself a favor and yeet the Paul :d I dunno if you played past the theatre scene but there's a Paul End directly afterward ^_^

Why is the new version takes 0.50 GB less space?
New PC, new compression settings, it was a whole thing xd

Duncan looks like Bogdanoff, could add dupm eet/pupm eet memes
Man I just googled "Bogdanoff" what am I looking at here? xD Hahahahahaha, is that plastic surgery?

I found sort of a solution for this until Pale can fix it. Go to beach and sunbathe. After u do that u should be able to move normally again.
Ah that's even better than my suggestion! :d Yeah any cutscene where I haven't been totally negligent will fix the movespeed issue ^_^

so wait. This is not worth it according to Palegrass?

So the Paul and VIV scene in the begining are almost everything?
Those two count for like 1/4 of the total CGs added ^_^ but yeah this patch is heavily focused on building more RPGM experience than adding story content, it's something I should've been making alongside story content on the way but I am a man with a vision and very few braincells :p

Where do you trigger "Grope Training"? That part of the guide is blank.
My bad dude, I forgot to add it because on the release of 2.65 those scenes weren't written. Now there's 1&2 available.

It's just outside after unlocking the hot tub at Lisa's pool, the bed beside Sharon will be activatable ^_^

I just found a lesbian sex scene with Viv in the beginning no else. This game is complicated there is no clue where should go. We read on her journal but still marked all end of version. I tried to explore and meet someone on the map but nothing new or just repeat the scene. Could someone help me find another scene plz?
Yeah man there isn't much story content in this patch, it's all over the place ^_^

this is the guide for new stuff <3

Haven't been back to this game in ages, what's the extent of the newest update? A worthy update?
No mate, it's terrible :(

Real talk though I'd suggest leaving it until 2.70, it'll be up next month ^_^

Only new event I can't get to pop is grope training 3... it stays greyed out out completing the first two scenes.
Yeah mate sorry I popped 2.651 out quickly yesterday and didn't have time to finish up the last one! ^_^

I love this game so much
It loves you too <3

the Paul update was great. Im loving the rape scenes in this game, i hope there is more "dark" content and darker. More rape, forced drugs and more :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Drugs you say..? :devilish:

Now we're getting into some very important themes.. :d!

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
Yeah this is correct mate, next big patch is Jayce's party then the following patch is the Night overhaul both of which are absolutely huge so it'll be a while before Paul's continued :)
But we will be getting the last few CG's for the Date with Paul very soon, if I'm understanding that right? Also really good stuff in this update Pale.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I don't know what's wrong, I get that error every time I try to load the saved game. If I start a new game when I want to save, the same thing happens. Could it be that you have used that face in a previous version?
Can I have a look at your save buddy? :) I mean that's gotta be it, right? I just don't know why it'd be happening to your game on startup, it's so so weird :p

Reactions: Feyd

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
OKAY!

New save directory!

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

If there is no Default folder inside User Data simply make one (right click - new folder - rename Default)

Inside Default create another folder called Lisa

Copy and paste all .rpgsave files from your previous www>save folder into the newly created Lisa folder.

Mac: blimpcity (big thank you dude!) posted a few pages ago https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9020812

This is the only time you'll have to do this and new players won't have to do it at all, I hope this helps <3

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes