Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I don't understand, are you saying that on the RPGM version that part with Moddy on the sharing route doesn't happened?
The Renpy and the RPGM morning scene are the same
In the cheating and sharing route the morning scene is a little different but the point is the same ( sex in the shower )

Last edited:

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
The Renpy and the RPGM morning scene are the same
In the cheating and sharing route the morning scene is a little different but the point is the same ( sex in the shower )
Different how? Does she still lie to Danny? Thats my whole problem here, feels like the choice to have sex with Moddy again should be mine, especially because Lisa seemed to be different from mosr FMC that just can't say no and mean it, but if i can't have that can i at leat tell the bf?

Reactions: Sirll

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
So how do I unlock the last part of gallery, If I remember right jayce's party or something.
Anyone?
If you read the other comments you will find the answer. Anyway just go to the couch and it will start but there are no sex scenes.

Last edited:

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
please someone upload the link of lisa 2.80b renpy version...
As has been previously stated since 2.80 added almost no new content the Ren'py version will not be updated until the next release. Too much effort for too little content with that release.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
The game needs more of personal Lisa's achievements or development. Before this post gets a dislike, let me explain:

Not saying that the game is bad, but it lost some focus from the main protagonist.

At the moment it feels like Lisa is in a storm of random events(each new update) where she gets raped(or not, which is not the point of me playing this game) and there is an aftermath of regret after that(Poor Danny, lol).

There's too many other characters with their own dramas and I, as a player, lost the interest as the main protagonist is not developing as a personality by herself(well, with my help), Lisa is just being raped at the sequence of events all the time, but this doesn't change her personally.

I'm not a developer or a scenarist, but this development model is very weird. At first we had fitness stat, outfits, exhibitionism stat, beach bar job - these were some grind and personal character development and I really liked that. Now we have a sequence of events with tons of text and dramas between each other and we are still capped on stats, what was the point of adding these then?

Personally, I hope to see a break from parties-trips-etc and focus on smaller events like:
  • Random events like getting groped in the bar/metro and Lisa auto-disliking this and later starting to hesitate and like this as we advance in the plot.
  • Jobs with harassment that progress as we advance in the plot. Beach bar is stalled and the game needs more progress here.
  • Fitness advancements, gym, outfits (options to unbutton the shirt, put on a shorter skirt), NPC reactions from outfits. This can be hard, but since scenes require a particular outfit/have one outfit - this shouldn't be a big deal(I hope?). This is purely to advance/vary random events I mentioned before.
  • Events that are available during the night, prostitution(Starting on trying to stay shy and anonymous and later starting to love this, probably after we get an opportunity to dump Danny).
  • School events.

I have huge respect for PG as I think this is the only dev replying to that many posts here and drawing the best renders(AWAM is also good, but dev there surely takes time to draw 10 renders/year).

I was a huge fan and the supporter of the game at the start, but later on it really became a pack of events(trip, party, another party, etc) where Lisa feels as an NPC, not the main character.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
The game needs more of personal Lisa's achievements or development. Before this post gets a dislike, let me explain:

Not saying that the game is bad, but it lost some focus from the main protagonist.

At the moment it feels like Lisa is in a storm of random events(each new update) where she gets raped(or not, which is not the point of me playing this game) and there is an aftermath of regret after that(Poor Danny, lol).

There's too many other characters with their own dramas and I, as a player, lost the interest as the main protagonist is not developing as a personality by herself(well, with my help), Lisa is just being raped at the sequence of events all the time, but this doesn't change her personally.

I'm not a developer or a scenarist, but this development model is very weird. At first we had fitness stat, outfits, exhibitionism stat, beach bar job - these were some grind and personal character development and I really liked that. Now we have a sequence of events with tons of text and dramas between each other and we are still capped on stats, what was the point of adding these then?

Personally, I hope to see a break from parties-trips-etc and focus on smaller events like:
  • Random events like getting groped in the bar/metro and Lisa auto-disliking this and later starting to hesitate and like this as we advance in the plot.
  • Jobs with harassment that progress as we advance in the plot. Beach bar is stalled and the game needs more progress here.
  • Fitness advancements, gym, outfits (options to unbutton the shirt, put on a shorter skirt), NPC reactions from outfits. This can be hard, but since scenes require a particular outfit/have one outfit - this shouldn't be a big deal(I hope?). This is purely to advance/vary random events I mentioned before.
  • Events that are available during the night, prostitution(Starting on trying to stay shy and anonymous and later starting to love this, probably after we get an opportunity to dump Danny).
  • School events.

I have huge respect for PG as I think this is the only dev replying to that many posts here and drawing the best renders(AWAM is also good, but dev there surely takes time to draw 10 renders/year).

I was a huge fan and the supporter of the game at the start, but later on it really became a pack of events(trip, party, another party, etc) where Lisa feels as an NPC, not the main character.
I was almost lol'ing at first, but after properly reading this I actually agree with majority of your points. The little developments have been way too stuck behind the big events making things like outfits or exhibitionism scale seem borderline pointless since they only ever mattered once so far despite how long this game is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

• School events.

Certainly Agree with some of your points,and since palegrass has planned the whole game till 8-10 episodes(8.XX - 10.XX) i Think we still have time to develop and flesh out the character,since you have played you know that Aoife is the central character of the story where lisa goes furthur in the underworld i think some scenes,characters need to be developed/fleshing out a little bit,

to my knowledge,i Think this is just 20 % of the total game ,we havent reached the main plot yet,probably from the episode 3(3.XX) palegrass would be fleshing out a bit and still a lot to go!!Btw KUDOS to palegrass for doing this awesome work and keeping in constant touch with his Fans!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
if you go left to the west district, then there is a blocked road to the houses
If you down those steps and under the walkway you can bypass the fence! ..only to be blocked again by me >)

That area is the West Apartments and it's not functional yet ^_^ it will be soon though x

PaleGrass Does she look familiar to you? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude that's kinda crazy! :D Lisa with green eyes.. :giggle:

Mate love the game, definite fav but why tf are the sex scene images so dark? Especially with Moddy & Pauls scenes it's like I was watching two silhouettes fucking.
Its the only real gripe I have with this game :/
LOL sorry dude! I dunno I must have my monitor brightness a lot higher. I try to paint colors and shading to add mood to the scenes, I promise I'm not trying to make it so you guys can't see it lol!

I'll make the dark less intense in future bud :) x

View attachment 2407932

how to unlock it? I've only done 1 quest in Paul's blackmail. The remaining tasks do not know how to do?
If you goto Ms Short's room in the College (West corridor, last door on the left) and interact with the notice board at the back you can start the Vandal quest assuming the swim trip is complete :)

I cant trigger Aoife college and Paul charecter quest. I'm on the sharing route and i've ended romance with Viv. Please give me some pointer.
Aoife College Requires:

Date with Gina & Jo completed (Cinema)
Aoife Coffee completed (Lisa hides from the limousine in West Coffee)
Talked to Ms Short about the Photography Club
Summer Blouse & Jeans equipped

Then just enter the college and exit again to trigger :)

I'm assuming it's the Date with Paul quest you're looking for? It should pop up automatically after you've viewed the Paul scenes around the house being the Shower and Coffee scenes. It also requires the Council Vandal event to be completed which is started in Ms Short's room at the notice board ^_^

Hope this helps even though it's a late reply!

PaleGrass There's a bug in 2.80b where, everytime I restart the game, the Always Dash option turns itself off
I only noticed this a couple of weeks ago mate and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm assuming it's because of the local save location because I "think" the options data are saved in the config file. I made a new proj and tried to save the options there and copy the config file to Lisa's save pos but it didn't solve it either. I tried to find related posts on the RPGM forums but it seems like it's a very me problem. I'm hesitant to fiddle with the local save plugin because of how many issues I had with it to begin with and how many problems it's caused for players too. It's a very small plugin but my js knowledge is a big zero :(

I will have another look at it after I drop this 2.81 patch, sorry for the inconvenience mate xo

Although not my favourite part of the story, I can tell that the party chapter is going to be great.
I have very high hopes for it and I'm the harshest self critic on the planet ^_^!

Yet another RPGM game where the Mac version is broken. I wonder if the problem is with how the program exports games to the Mac, with no executable file in the 'game' folder.
There is a workaround that's worked for almost everyone so far:

It's a bit of a nuisance but it seems effective ^_^ a mac user sent it to me way back in July 2021 and it's been a godsend for me lol! But yeah apparently it's simply caused by deploying the game for Mac via a Windows OS. It can't write permissions or something. (I'm very much a layman when it comes to technical stuff!)

Hope it helps buddy <3 :)

i tried and its not full gallery,im not stupid bro,i tried those save and there still some gallery locked,what i want is full gallery that unlock all scene available so far
I will add an unlock all button to the gallery eventually it's just a long tedious task for right now lol! But those saves you downloaded probably have different routes labelled in them so if you switch between them you can probably view everything ^_^!

PaleGrass I had some bug playing the game. I cannot trigger the third rubbins scene and the first aoife college. Maybe i completed some quest in the wrong way or made some trip in the wrong way idk. I anyway canceled the save by mistake while i was trying to reload a previous save to elude the bug.
Oof, that doesn't sound good! Have you finished the Marcus Makes content in the game? It's required to complete Rubbins' content ^_^ just a check!

If you still have the save I can have a look at it for you :)

Please, someone help me, im on the sharing path with Lisa and i came to the event where Lisa and the guys go to Moddy house and party. So as things develop Danny, Lisa and Moddy has sex, my problem is the next day where Lisa is sneaking around with Moddy and afterwards lies to Danny. That's not sharing that's cheating. Anyway, is there a way to stop that? Or at least a way to tell Danny about? I'm playing the Ren'py version and after those events it still says the cheating route is off when what just happened is CLEARY cheating. I'm doing something wrong or the game doesn't consider that cheating?
It's my fault mate, I structured things this way because I put off the Moddy's alt endings for so long that I ended up moving past them. It's actually been on my mind recently because there's a bug in Moddy's Gathering RPGM version and it's on my to-do list to fix. Sorry for that mate x

I do not know if that's an issue of Renp'y or not ... anyway I strongly agree with you.
The second part of the Moddy party is clearly cheating and non sharing, this is bothering me very much.

Anyway, I think most of players are there for the cheating path, so very few cares :cautious:
Thankfully one of the very few that cares is me! ^_^! Are you on the cheating path yourself mate? If not did it flip to cheating after the gathering? I have a list of things to fix once I clear up the party and this is right up there atop that list.
when is next game update?
Should be next week mate :)

• School events.

I totally get you mate, I know exactly what you mean and it's not intended to feel that way though it of course does for players that are playing each subsequent patch. The reason I had originally labelled the patches as "Episode X Chapter X" is because of how I'm structuring the game. Episodes basically denote Lisa's Confidence level (was previously labelled Exhibitionism) and all main story content for that Episode has to be completed before moving onto the next Episode. Now most of the content I've produced over the past 6+ months or so is optional content like Paul's scenes or Byron's scenes which can be played at any time assuming Lisa has the required stats.

I frontloaded most of the story content for Episode 2 in the early chapters because I was honestly still getting my bearings with the game, it's shape and it's direction. The result of this is that the stats earned by players that were jumping on each patch felt like said stats meant less and less as time went on as many simply "grinded" the stats way back in Late 2021 or Early 2022. There will always be a lot more +1 Deviancy points than necessary to hit max for each Episode but that's only to stop players feeling the need to "grind." Especially for those that aren't interested in a lot of the optional content ^_^

I do genuinely understand where you're coming from mate but all of the things you mentioned be it new fitness unlocks (yoga in E3), more additions to harassment events (around Renshire, Neon, Train all in E3), Instagram crossovers, Night Events (they also start in E3), they are all coming. Jayce's Party is the last event in Episode 2 (or now 2.XX) and I myself am looking forward to getting back to the sort of grass roots of the game and revisiting sets I haven't seen or touched in well over a year now!

Anyway I hope this gives a little insight into where my head is at and why things are the way that they are right now, thanks so much for your post though! I always find this topic difficult to correctly parse into words but I think your post helped quite a lot actually lol!

I'll earn that respect back in time (assuming you continue playing lol!) I'm sure of it ^_^

-----------

BIG wall of text! Hi Everyone! ^_^

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I said I'd do this weeks ago, I completely forgot >>!

Wallpaper Collection!

Continued Below.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes