Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Yes I finally reached.when I sat on the sofa at night, jayce party event start automatically and it's first phrase it automatically turned into exhibitionism 3 level during the scene play(Lisa make up scene).

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
No movement, on map without being in a scene, usually when you're standing in the map with your sprite you can save, I have thousands of RPGMaker games, I even redownloaded from another DL site and still the same, could not save at any time in the second day or night. I hoped it would auto save every night (good idea as back-up), but it didn't and I had things to do, so I lost the whole day. Bad enough I lost all of my old saves.
I'm not sure what's causing that mate. Can you access the menu still with escape? The one that displays Lisa's Journal and such?

I had considered adding an autosave function but because the game's already a few years old the autosave has to overwrite an existing save and I opted out in case adding it deleted someone's save ^_^

Call me silly, but to me, a new outfit is one of the most exciting parts of a game. It's the perfect vehicle to showcase the growth/shift in character's personality.

(Sure, in the case of an erotic game, it almost always is in the form of how much more sexually open/depraved they've become, but it's still a fucking treat every singe time and) I'm super-stoked to see Lisa's new Costume when it happens :giggle:
Aw man I totally agree! I will be sad to see the Summer Blouse go, it's a great asset to work with especially since I've started using dForce more proficiently but I can't wait to work with something new either ^_^ I have a few of the options ready for a poll already, I really just need one more before the poll's posted :)!

Yes, and he was the person to whom that list was addressed.
Ohh lol! Perhaps he missed the reply ^_^

That's always an issue with such a long forum thread I suppose, things get buried real quick.

I'm willing to bet that you'll still manage to make that hot, as well, even though it will be a serious story element.
Then we're onto a win/win, hot damn x)!

im sorry brother looking back i was a bit harsh....its just i was listning to music really loud and then when the game music came on without any warning,etc it scared the living shit right out of me
so im sorry for kinda snapping (feels bad) if ya cant fix it then ya cant fix it and thats alright the rest of the game (to me anyways) is fantastic and love it
I didn't read your post as harsh at all buddy, don't worry ^_^ my volume settings are all over the place because I run output through an audio interface so I tend to keep windows audio options up at all times and when launching software I haven't used before I drop it down to 1-2% :d using this method should save your audio settings for future I think? :)

I hope it wont be the only thing burning. :D
Burning loins? Burnt.. corpses? xD

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm not sure what's causing that mate. Can you access the menu still with escape? The one that displays Lisa's Journal and such?

I had considered adding an autosave function but because the game's already a few years old the autosave has to overwrite an existing save and I opted out in case adding it deleted someone's save ^_^

Aw man I totally agree! I will be sad to see the Summer Blouse go, it's a great asset to work with especially since I've started using dForce more proficiently but I can't wait to work with something new either ^_^ I have a few of the options ready for a poll already, I really just need one more before the poll's posted :)!

Ohh lol! Perhaps he missed the reply ^_^

That's always an issue with such a long forum thread I suppose, things get buried real quick.

Then we're onto a win/win, hot damn x)!

I didn't read your post as harsh at all buddy, don't worry ^_^ my volume settings are all over the place because I run output through an audio interface so I tend to keep windows audio options up at all times and when launching software I haven't used before I drop it down to 1-2% :d using this method should save your audio settings for future I think? :)

Burning loins? Burnt.. corpses? xD
ill sure know for the future now haha cheers brother

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
hi I would like to ask you a question I am playing with the cheating/sharing path Hot Wife, Lisa is in line at the market to get a drink she is being bothered by a person I can access all the scenes thanks to the level of deviance level 2 25, the problem reaches all ' last scene when Lisa has to turn around, at that moment it is not implemented, what did I do wrong in the path, thanks for the answer I wish you a good evening

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It is so hard to find a point where I could use ESC, but it finally did. When in a scene, and almost every second is a scene, ESC acts like ENTER (PC). I don't recall any of this being an issue before and have been playing since you started it.

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
hi I would like to ask you a question I am playing with the cheating/sharing path Hot Wife, Lisa is in line at the market to get a drink she is being bothered by a person I can access all the scenes thanks to the level of deviance level 2 25, the problem reaches all ' last scene when Lisa has to turn around, at that moment it is not implemented, what did I do wrong in the path, thanks for the answer I wish you a good evening

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018

Reactions: yrban7477

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
How do you unlock the hot tub? Other posts say go to the pool in the morning, but there's nothing there.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes