zero942

Feb 14, 2018
how can I unlock the hot tub? and how can I estart the chapter 2?

1690735204162.png

how Can I do that date?

Last edited:

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Is RPG Maker that hostile to people? I posted my RPG Maker game because I felt like Renpy is cumbersome to write for unless you're making a VN (and extremely tedious as a user for sand-boxy type things).
It's fine depending on the game. I consider it a good choice for this game, but I do understand the criticism and people wqnting to play it on Renpy.
But a good portion of ppl on this forum really hate it.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Maybe the dude converting the game to renpy is just invisible, because he's fed up with all the whining, when, when, when?!
It could very well be the case because there had been many mentions that the Renpy will be updated after the Jayce party event is over.

So maybe we just need patience and see what happens...

Cheers

Reactions: L7Bear

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Awesome game!!

I am going from v2.70b-pc to v2.852b and cannot access my old saves. I am attempting to follow the instructions regarding the files at AppData>Local>UserData>Default>Lisa inside which to place the contents of the previous save folder. However, i cannot locate the .rpgsave files; the fileX, the config and the global files in the v2.70b. See attached screen shots. The 1st pic - the v2.70b version does not seems contain these types of files, even though the saves from v2.70b work very well when running v2.70b. The 2nd pic shows the save files from starting to play a new game the v2.85vb. But i cannot get it to recognize the v2.70b saves (when i copy them over).

What am i missing from the instructions?
thx, ds
lisv2.70b-pc.jpg
lisv2.852b.jpg

Reactions: McZoy

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Awesome game!!

I am going from v2.70b-pc to v2.852b and cannot access my old saves. I am attempting to follow the instructions regarding the files at AppData>Local>UserData>Default>Lisa inside which to place the contents of the previous save folder. However, i cannot locate the .rpgsave files; the fileX, the config and the global files in the v2.70b. See attached screen shots. The 1st pic - the v2.70b version does not seems contain these types of files, even though the saves from v2.70b work very well when running v2.70b. The 2nd pic shows the save files from starting to play a new game the v2.85vb. But i cannot get it to recognize the v2.70b saves (when i copy them over).

What am i missing from the instructions?
thx, ds
View attachment 2815131
View attachment 2815132
These saves are from renpy version and you downloaded the rpgm version because 2.85 doesn't ported to renpy yet. There are two things you can do here wait for the renpy version that is coming after party event is done or download someone else's save from this thread use search function to search the save or check op.

DSM010

May 6, 2022
These saves are from renpy version and you downloaded the rpgm version because 2.85 doesn't ported to renpy yet. There are two things you can do here wait for the renpy version that is coming after party event is done or download someone else's save from this thread use search function to search the save or check op.
ah yes, i was starting to wonder if it was an issue something like that. many thanks for the helpful & clear response.
DS

Chihui

Oct 20, 2022
Yes, more darker scenes that feel realistic. More Paul stuff and more Duncan stuff.

There are plenty of JAV videos where the darker story plot feels realistic, so I hope PaleGrass takes inspiration from there. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Cheers
Loved the Duncan drunk scene, I also like the "setup" there's for the eventually dark scene. Like in the bar she gets groped and progressively drugged.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Like in the bar
As I said before (it's about "bar drunk scene" vs "molesters' beach bar one" there), first scene is very balanced between abuse and girl's own involving in the process. I mean, in view of well-known circumstances and personal kinks, her behavior indicates that she, in some way, isn't hardly against it (not very actively, but still participates in the process "in the same direction"), but choreography and external appearance of heroine emphasizes that this is still "violence". In cases involving “youngsters” (or beach bar), she emphatically resists (not even looking at possibility of spurring some kind of her fetishes). In first case, violence is more "external", in second it's more "internal", humiliating character and mocking consciousness.

I'm afraid that such a balance won't be achieved in any scene further due to deeper character development, and she'll either behave like outright "w*ore" (which devalues "violence" in the scene, like with Moddy), or like abused victim (which doesn't give eroticism to violence, but only deeper scene criminalization, like with Paul) :unsure:

...but, nevertheless, I don't lose hope to see something similar in continuation :sneaky:

Last edited:

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

AUG 02, 2023 03:59 PM
Changes to the game.

Hi guys.

Sorry for the absence recently.

Sadly I'm not returning with any good news but I just need to rip the band aid off and say it straight because I've been shaking at the thought of dropping this news for a week now. Two routes in the game are being removed entirely being Paul's route and Duncan's route. I know these routes in particular are where a lot of my notoriety came from and I know the popularity of the game will take a major hit seeing these routes go but believe me when I say; I didn't make this decision lightly. I recently posted about my Mega account being removed and though Mega's terms & conditions are very open to interpretation due to how loosely they're written; the law leaves no wiggle room. I really just want to make a great game with something for everyone, a lasting experience for those that play but I won't break the law to do it. Around six months into making Episode 1 I looked into the legal side of things when considering Duncan but I stopped thinking that "so many others are doing it, it's probably fine." This is true for most of the game's content but I really should've been more thorough. The law is extremely clear in how it's written and that's the bottom line for me. Some may think this is an unreasonable reaction but please consider yourself in this situation. Possession is one thing but creation and distribution is another.

Duncan will remain in the game as a key component in Riggs' operations but without Paul's routes I see little reason to keep his character in the game. The main story will remain unchanged.

I am so, so sorry to every and anyone who was looking forward to these routes.

Over the next few days I'll be working on an adapted version of the master file with these routes removed, after it's ready I'll re-upload the game. This will undoubtedly create a lot of issues in the coming months but it's a hurdle I'll tackle as we come to it.

I really am sorry but there's no way around it.

//pG

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes