Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Is that Windows or MAC mate?

This was an issue with the old menu that had to be removed and I suspect it might be something to do with the amount of images on screen at any given time but I'm unsure why RPGMMV demands so much memory :(
Windows 10.
The game starts to slow down when the render sequence starts after about 5-7 renders of each scene. The menu or moving around the location does not cause problems. The load on cpu or ram is always negligible. This problem has been present since the first version of the game.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
The journal as discussed has a lot of outdated content still in there. I can't remove it without continuing the quest lines but it won't affect gameplay x
so how to proceed and know where to go for the V1 ? just finished camping trip and dk where to go

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Windows 10.
The game starts to slow down when the render sequence starts after about 5-7 renders of each scene. The menu or moving around the location does not cause problems. The load on cpu or ram is always negligible. This problem has been present since the first version of the game.
Download a newer engine version from here - . Extract the content into a new folder and copy the game's "www" folder into it.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Windows 10.
I'm not entirely sure mate, I actually added a "cache dump" I found on the forums that empties everything after each day but that was attempting to address lag that was happening after extended periods of play. As for lag during a single event I really don't know why that'd be happening. I had a quick scoot around the RPGM forums there and it's mentioned that RPGMMV can lag if the card doesn't support OpenGL.

so how to proceed and know where to go for the V1 ? just finished camping trip and dk where to go

Interact with this node and it'll add the new entries to your journal. Afterward If the journal says "End of content" then there is no more content on that route for this Alpha x

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yougiblack

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I'm not entirely sure mate, I actually added a "cache dump" I found on the forums that empties everything after each day but that was attempting to address lag that was happening after extended periods of play. As for lag during a single event I really don't know why that'd be happening. I had a quick scoot around the RPGM forums there and it's mentioned that RPGMMV can lag if the card doesn't support OpenGL.

Interact with this node and it'll add the new entries to your journal. Afterward If the journal says "End of content" then there is no more content on that route for this Alpha x
I checked and its not there
also theres a node floating at bottom right and im not sure I clicked it before, but the journal doesnt have anything new added and I already finished teh camp trip

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Download a newer engine version from here - . Extract the content into a new folder and copy the game's "www" folder into it.
Can you be more specific about what needs to be done? Copy the www folder from Lisa to the unpacked archive or what? I did not understand

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I checked and its not there
also theres a node floating at bottom right and im not sure I clicked it before, but the journal doesnt have anything new added and I already finished teh camp trip
The node below is an old one, I just keep it around for the template :)

Could you send over your save mate so I can see what's up? x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
thats the msot recent one
You've updated it already mate, here's the scenelist for this update:

Aoife College - Visit Ms Short's classroom then leave the college.
Brava Intro - Goto the Brava Hotel wearing Summer Blouse & Jeans after completing the Date with Gina & Jo
Brava Jobs 1-3 - Work at Brava
Brava KN - Work at Brava 3 times
Council Tutoring Jade - Accept request on the council board in Ms Short's classroom
Following Ms Short - Work at Brava twice
Paul Events - Shower 2, Coffee 2, Changing CGs
Moddy's Gathering - Work in the Mod Shop after completing Moddy 2 & have unlocked the Hot Tub at home.

I'm assuming based on the journal that you've already seen Aoife's scene and also the scenes with Jade (tutoring).

The rest of the content is in the Hotel Brava & at the Mod Shop. The Mod Shop's journal is gonna get completely flushed out and remade as soon as I finish up the remainder of the update x

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You're like a superhero, always dropping in just in the nick of time :)
I'm lurking in the shadows just waiting to show up.

Btw... not sure if updating the engine files will solve his problem, but it's worth the shot.

Sometimes Windows users have to tell their system which GPU should be used for a certain game. This is often the case for laptop users with two graphic cards (dedicated and on-board cards).

Can you be more specific about what needs to be done? Copy the www folder from Lisa to the unpacked archive or what? I did not understand
Download nwjs-v.62 Stable from above link. Extract/unpack the zip file and copy the "www" folder from Lisa into it. You can copy Lisa's "package.json" file as well.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

Btw... not sure if updating the engine files will solve his problem, but it's worth the shot.

Sometimes Windows users have to tell their system which GPU should be used for a certain game. This is often the case for laptop users with two graphic cards (dedicated and on-board cards).
Well it's a lot better than the big old nothing I had to offer ^_^ Either way I'm forever in your debt my friend for all of your help to date :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cold_arctus

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020

Download nwjs-v.62 Stable from above link. Extract/unpack the zip file and copy the "www" folder from Lisa into it. You can copy Lisa's "package.json" file as well.
This right here solves this issue, wonder if I should try this on other rpgm games that have had similar issues with some kind of lag...

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hey! PaleGrass. Is there some new content with the black guy from cafe? I think I finished somewhere there when he showed up first, but I don't remember which version it was. I really like your game. One of the best fem protag here.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
This right here solves this issue, wonder if I should try this on other rpgm games that have had similar issues with some kind of lag...
Cold_Arctus to the rescue once again ^_^

Hey! PaleGrass. Is there some new content with the black guy from cafe? I think I finished somewhere there when he showed up first, but I don't remember which version it was. I really like your game. One of the best fem protag here.
Hiya bud! There isn't any new content with Byron in this update but have you seen the scene where he and Lisa exchange photos in the instagram DMs? :)

There is actually a scene with Byron coming up in the post patch update, it'll land in April! ^_^

Thanks so much mate! <33!

Reactions: Ekzar and JasDoc

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks! I did everything you say and it didn't solve the problem. The game now uses more RAM and is slightly less sluggish than before. But it's still hard to play.
My GPU supports OpenGl 4.x and DirectX 12. And it's the only GPU in my PC.

• Sad
Reactions: PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes