RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Can someone post save from before latest update or something near the end of the previous version, thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can I ask for what it is?
RPG Maker MV runs on NW.js, which is a "webkit" that use a web-browser. But the engine core shipped with RPG Maker MV Editor is outdated. To increase performance and stability for a game it's recommended to upgrade the engine core to a newer version. RPG Maker MV is shipped with v0.29. while there is v0.62.1 available.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This seems like a game up my alley. Not sure how perverted it is, but i am exploring.
Really nice renders and great story.
Though some models seem from other games or vice versa. But nevertheless overall very great. I hope to see more updated in the future.
And i do not mind the game engine. I actually like it.
Thanks for making this game. Btw. i searched for female protagonist and rape and this came up. Glad i did.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
RPG Maker MV runs on NW.js, which is a "webkit" that use a web-browser. But the engine core shipped with RPG Maker MV Editor is outdated. To increase performance and stability for a game it's recommended to upgrade the engine core to a newer version. RPG Maker MV is shipped with v0.29. while there is v0.62.1 available.
for windows to must update?
the file put in where?

Reactions: seismyth

Skratterat

Apr 10, 2020
I'm downloading the Mac version and upon extracting the zip file get a "Lisa_E2Ch2_1.0_Alpha_MAC.rar" file... if I then extract that I get a folder in a windows format with a game.exe file, etc.

How do I proceed to open this and run on mac? Any help greatly appreciated!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes