RPGM - Lisa [v2.90b] [PaleGrass]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ashen.Girl

The first thing that struck me about the game was the stunning graphics. The attention to detail in the game's environments and character designs is truly impressive.

The story is well-written and engaging, with plenty of twists and turns to keep you hooked from start to finish.

Overall, I highly recommend "Lisa" to anyone looking for an adult game with excellent graphics and a great story.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

tiropitas

One of the best games on this site. The protagonist is very hot and unlike most games the writing is actually pretty good. Hot sex scenes with various expressions.

The game could use an auto forward button though. Would seem obvious for the kind of game it is :p

Good job. Cannot wait for more.

Edited to add that the review was written with different content in it so kinda doesn't apply anymore.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

s0rO

I cannot believe how well written this game is, the dialogues are so wholesome and adorable and sexy. Lisa is so HOT, Jo is so ADORABLE. Keep up the great work <3 I love it and I haven't even finished the content yet ( maybe I'm like halfway or something, but I love it already! )
  4. 1.00 star(s)

michaelcros

Not gonna lie, the dev got me in the first half. I was playing a nice fun game about a cute, sex-positive girl given a free pass to scoot around and have naughty encounters.

Then the rapes began.

This game has some irredeemably hate-filled scenarios. When I saw reviews here describe them as "fun" and "exciting" my stomach churned.

JFC, the dev really despises his creation and women in general and clearly doesn't gaf about what he's putting out there. Yuk.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Cabin

A fantastic female protagonist corruption game
    The mc doesn't turn into a bimbo slut just after showing of her breasts to the public in one day. Her choices to do stuff is basically how deviant do you want her to be
    You can never blame the dev for forcing choices on you
    The player is given ample freedom to shape lisa the way they want
    The best part is the corruption is gradual and slow.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sixty

This is a 5-star game. The art is truly top-shelf, maybe the best 3d game I've seen. Lisa is devastatingly beautiful in some shots and always hot as hell. And the writing is excellent, up there with the best in both creativity and technical proficiency- English majors won't be tempted to write to PG explaining the difference between their, there, and they're.

-Art: 5/5. Doesn't get any better, and there's a ton of it. PaleGrass never gets lazy, every scene has as many high-quality pictures as it needs to get the job done.

-Sex scenes: 5/5. Super hot, creative, long, did I mention hot? PG is really good at coming up with scenes that you haven't seen before and original twists on the scenes that are in every sex game. You won't be disappointed.

-Writing: 5/5. There are a few dialogues and scenes that feel (at least to me) like PG just needed to get the plot from point A to point B, but that's the only trivial quibble I can find.

-Gameplay: 3/5. The first part of the game is a bunch of tasks that gradually loosen the MC up toward exhibitionism, etc. You've seen similar in lots of games. The second part is a VN. But it's not a game where you're hoping to see an original take on RPGM combat, it's about the story and the sex.

Now here come the spoiler tags. When PaleGrass warns that a scene is dark, believe him. This game would get the rape tag for blackmail-rape, but I cannot stress enough that it is not the only or worst rape in the game.

Trigger warning: rape, just for this spoiler tag. I mean it, this isn't going to be about dubcon or blackmail or jrpg battle-loss rape. This is shit that actually happens to way too many women in the real world and is not in the slightest erotic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not putting a Pros/Cons division in this review because that would essentially be saying that parts of the game are bad because they're not to my taste, which is bullshit. To each their own.

But be aware that the darkness in this game is very dark, and hints strongly at darker shit to come. The light, even sex-positive tone of some of the early encounters does not stick around. It's yet another game where any form of female promiscuity must be punished. Know what you're signing up for, because the MC is good enough to draw you in, as are many of the women around her, and they've all either already been hurt or are about to be.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Chihui

Such a good game, I'm very into sadism, really wish that the sadistic path has a lot more content in the next updates! I also hope the Red Discrict and the thing on the market is finally finished, cuz it's very dissapointing to grind for the market grope scene and find a "wip" text.

Anyways, this was a great game overall and it's very hot as well. Only criticisim I'd have is that some stuff isn't clear on how to be obtained or it's just too grindy and that gets boring over time.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

hubvan

This is a great game except for the fact that it covers too many fetishes which tend to be mutually exclusice in my opinion. I must admit though that dev does a fairly good job at it. Still, with a game covering all blackmail/corruption + romance + sharing/ntr/gangbang + futa (why the f* is this even in the game!??!) I feel like everybody is losing out in the end, or at least has to wait signficant time until there is some progress in the favorite part.

Personally the dark themes excite me most, but I guess I simply have to accept that I have to click through a bunch of boring and random romance/gangbang scenes (which the internet is already full of) to get to the content I like most. Except for the Paul route (which is still going strong) it feels like the game is already getting much lighter than it was initially intended to be. This is usually the case when developers get soft as their visibility increases and they are all of a sudden afraid they might repel their audience, (or at least those who develop "feelings" for the MC, smh).

I wished creators would stick more to a specific theme so that you can either go with a game or be done with it altogether. This whole mentality of "trying to please everybody" is really stressful for the common wanker.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Diconica

Image quality is very high in the game.
    There are a number of issues with game play mechanics.
    There are events if you go back to them right after doing them they will end up in a loop you can't get out of. Example would be the overhearing events in the restaurant.

another issue is a distance between when you can save vs when you make a choice. Take the camping trip. The author gives you a chance to save well before the choice. The problem with that is if you want to replay with a different choice you have to go through all the scenes over again. It would be vastly better if the ability to save was right before making the choice.

The change in deviance or exhibition hasn't increased at all with a number of scenes that clearly should have forced it up at least a point or 2 beyond the 25. Exhibition is stuck at 2. The only thing that is increased is fitness.

Another issues is with the way the game is advertised verses the way it plays. The game advertises it is mostly her choice but in stead you have a far more rapey game than it being her choice. Bar - Rape, camp trip, Paul/Conner - rape.

That's were I chose to stop the game isn't what it was advertised to be and I won't be playing it further. The problem is you really aren't left any way to move forward with her corruption unless you take those routs.

This also cause a great number of plot holes because clearly she has more alternatives than just letting it happen or not. So while the dialog wasn't the worst I've read it falls apart with the story making any sense be the authors rape fetish.

There are also issues with lack of build up in what is supposed to be a corruption game. Given the first trip she basically could be considered a full on slut from the start if you take all the options.

You will also spend a lot of time swapping out fits going different place to find and trigger events. The hints are pretty shit. Basically you end up doing 3 or 4 laps around town each day one for each out fit. Some event indicators don't show up unless you are in the correct out fit. It's nice when before hand you are told you need to be in the blouse or whatever. But it would be far simpler if it was progression based. Or the event indicators were there 100% of the time and it told you to change outfits and to which one.

I'm being nice not listing everything.

My real rating for this game is a 1 for the image quality. Everything else got washed away by the direction the story went. The only way this story could be fixed is if the rapiness is removed to fix the plot-holes it is going to leave.

10/30/2023 Update
    While some issues have gotten fixed. The over all story line in my opinion has taken a turn for the worse. It seems less like player choice is the direction of who she ends up with and more like the author took more direction from some stupid vote or another.

As of this point I'll be reducing it by one star from 3 to 2.

I have serious doubt this can be turned around.
    It would take a massive amount of work to provide true alternatives to the current change in story line to create equal paths. The alternative would require effectively scrapping a lot of recently added content I seriously doubt that will happen.

I'll keep an ear out and occasionally look in but for now I've lost interest in playing it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

LeoW

Short review for Lisa v2.70b

Pros
    # MC - she is lovely, beautiful and has a body like goddess
    # Story - make me laugh, sad and convinced
    # Render - amazing image render

Con
    # Such a pity that there is no animation, if sex scene has animation it must be fecking hot.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Feelthefire

Okay, it has taken me quite some time and hours of gameplay to form an opinion about this title and, therefore, to write this review. I'm not given to calling any game a masterpiece, but if any game deserves it, this is it!

The story, the rhythm, the renderings, dialogues, in short, everything is designed and made with total mastery. I would be short on words to describe the absurd quality of this project.

The only negative point for me is the RPGM system, I'm not a fan of it, I prefer Renpy, but hey, with this quality in all other aspects, forget about it and play this marvel!
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Lisa v2-70b [RPGM] Rating 1.5-2*

I'm only going to rate the original game and talk about the Ren´py version later, because that version is an unofficial port and I think it would be unfair to rate someone for the work he hasn´t done.

Pros:
    decent renders
    good writing

Cons:
    RPGM´s have this problem that they are really grindy and have a lot of filler in them, and this one is no different.
    After a while you get really tired of walking from point a to point b and it´s also really frustrating when you don´t know what to do next.
    Not only that, but the Story drags way too long with it´s long dialogues that you can´t skip and there is lots of stuff that is just not interesting enough.

I just don´t understand why anyone would make this an RPGM when pretty much nothing else than the vn story matters and all the stuff around it like the civilians in that world are just unnecessary filler that make you believe they have a purpose, when they don´t.

Certain choices get forced upon you like the paths you have to take like cheating or sharing and the female protag having an uninteresting boyfriend doesn´t help either. Now all of a sudden you develop from a prude to a slut and gets called names which is kinda lame and makes the pacing feel odd.

I played this game a year ago already and am kinda shocked how many times you see messages of what you can´t do still, until a future update, and some of it is still at the same point it was a year ago and it makes me wonder how long this story is still supposed to go.

This game just isn´t for me, because it´s soo long and just doesn´t feel rewarding or interesting enough to keep playing this game.

If you really want to play it, just try the unofficial Ren´py version, because you save so much time and it´s far superior to the original and would´ve gotten 3-Stars from me.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

LDO

Renpy Version 2.7

I starter with faithful path, Lovely Characters, a lot of emotions through the art and the sound.
    Story is pretty well writed
    Even if u don't fuck with everybody, there is teasing, exhib, seduction, love. Waiting for more of this.

At this point, it could be 5 stars, but :
    Some faces are ugly under some point of view.

After that ,i started sharing path wich is usually the one i prefer.
    And right after the choice, love is gone, they start calling her names "slut", "whore", "bitch" etc, even his boyfriend who don't called like this on the faitful path ( or just once to try dirty talk). Where is gone the shy charming girl with his lovely boyfriend ?

His lovely boyfriend who work for fcking asshole moddy. Why does he accept to share her with him ? He don't respect him and he's not submitted. He seems more close friend with flat And after there threesome, she accept to get fucked alone by him without going to the cheating path. This is clearly cheat there. We should have the choice.

Cheating path is mostly guilt, regrets, bird names and cum & mascara running through her face. Even if she says she want to be treated like a whore, nobody believes that. she loses all her sensivity, her joy of life that was making her one of the greatest character. This is mostly to make like others VN a bitch degrading path. It could so much be better keeping mostly positive emotions (with some guilt) like with Byron and her really enjoying the moment with guys attracted to her, not just morrons who came to have a go and spit disrespectfully on her.

Blackmail ans sadist path are disgusting to me. Not going at all with the story for now. Guys came from nowhere and start raping her so easily. Not going to remove stars for it now. Maybe the explanation comes later. Or maybe this should be another VN...

Art, sound, attaching characters on faithful path and variety of paths is what i keep 4 stars for now. Hope sharing/cheating path got real upgrade and for blackmail/sadist path, better it entering really well with the storyline ,or get removed.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

ynyn

Generally this game is quite good for an RPGM game. However, I can't deny the boredom and routine overcoming me after a while. There is a ton of content, yes, but most if it is just "go there, do this". The bare minimum is sexual. In a total of around five hours or more of playtime, there were only four or five sex scenes. Another thing that bugged me is the boob physics in this game. You know, the thing when the tops of women take on the shape of the massive E-cup tits of the women? How many devs on this site have ever seen a real life woman, I wonder? Not to mention the non-existence of bras in this game — the sheer amount of flashed nipples is mind boggling — or going out jogging without a sports bra and a mini top showing off a ton of underboob.

It's a culmination of many little things that ultimately lead to the 3 stars. There is a lot of effort in this game, I can see that, but a lot of that effort is being wasted in the wrong places, I feel.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

sharlotte

Absolutely love the game - well written, great characters, varied 'quests'.
    Keep going!

NB: Only thing that is at times frustrating, the length of some scenes in the rpgm version where you cannot save during and come back and savour the bits you want. Like 2.70b with Byron, great scenes but soooooooo long without a save and then a decision about her relationship which, possibly, should have warranted a compulsory save.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

This game has quality writing, and good scenes.

But there are some real flaws with the game, eventhough I won't lower the score just because most NTR games here are trash, and this is not trash.
    Pros:
    What everyone has already said

Cons:
    - Too many routes, most incomplete
    - The MC looks off in some outfits, not sure why. Her best outfit is her workout clothes where she actually looks like a k-pop star. The rest, she looks like a bimbo and not like a prim and proper asian girl

The author makes the mistake that almost 95% of devs make: too big scope, poorly structured work, unfinished threads, a million fetishes.

Still very worth playing and there's routes that are good (Paul).
  17. 5.00 star(s)

렌파이ntr

Lisa is the best game I've ever played Lisa is so cute and has a great body. She's the best The content is so nice Especially, the story of Byron and the beach subway was interesting Duncan and the bar bathroom were fun, and the movie theater with Paul and his friends was fun I really liked the thrilling story in public places I would appreciate it if you continue to make it more stimulating The best game, Lisa
  18. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Absolutely amazing game that I can't wait to go back and replay. Not always my favorite body type but the corruption is so well done (style of Officer Chloe and others like it - slow burn corruption) and the character is super likable. Can't wait to see her get into more and worse situations. More of a happy-positive corruption then some of the others in the genre, a lite-hearted romp rather then a dark and mind-break one
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Daave3232

First off, the renders are amazing. I liked the story situations, however... I've tried the Cheating and Sharing paths now and.. those sex scenes just completely threw me out of the game. Her personality was so wildly different than what it was built up to be right at the VERY BEGINNING. Wow.. she goes from girl next door cute, to acting like slut. The way she talks, and the sex scenes in general the language used.. was very off putting. Whore this, slut that. bitch this. choke on this.. like wtf... this is chapter 1 slow down.. we don't get to slut phase till later if you start her out as "innocent"...
    She should have been more timid, struggling with her decisions. Not thinking "oh no, I shouldn't be doing this" then immediately saying destroy my pussy (or whatever she says... )

I don't' think I can continue.. which really sucks..
  20. 5.00 star(s)

saha572757

One of the best games i played in a while. Good Story, Good Routes, Good Pacing, Insane renders. Highly recommended. Commendable work, It's between 1650-1700 CG. Around 7~ hours of gameplay on 1st 2 ep[isodes. Bookmarking this