RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Tbh, I think , it is better to release the game on Thursday than Monday since it is close to the weekend.
"Monday releases" for the b*tches man! :cool::p

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
"Ditch" in what sense? If you mean like having scenes where Lisa has to directly choose between going with Danny and someone else, IE Danny calling while youre chatting with Byron and deciding to go with him or ditch him for Byron, then thats a p viable idea.
If you mean ditch as in p much breaking up with him/not seeing him at all anymore then that seems p implausible for a cheating parth unless its near the end of the game which im p sure we arent near on yet.
Please not, I love the cheating route.
I'm not advocating to get rid of the cheating route as it's by most measurements the most popular route (mine included) as well as likely being the canon route as someone mentioned. I'm simply saying he should be replaced with someone else. Someone more competent and capable in all facets of their relationship. She clearly prefers sex with other people so sexual satisfaction isn't why she's with him and as every update goes she seems less and less emotionally attached to him. What if she instead was with one of the many other recurring characters that she prefers having sex with? It would just feel more impactful when she does cheat. Currently it doesn't seem like it matters if she cheats and the bf is there just so she can technically cheat on someone, but without any emotional or physical attachment there are no real consequences or stakes. At this point I'm sure many are rooting for her to cheat since the bf is so lame. He's passive/submissive, unable to satisfy her the way she wants, and clearly has narcolepsy that hits at the most inopportune moments. Let's be honest at this point she doesn't really care about him either given what's occurred. Possibly on some cuckold/humiliation route he has his place but on the regular cheating and even the sharing route he seems woefully out of his depth and more like an audience member that gets a shout out then an active participant. Hell I honestly don't even remember his name I just refer to him as bf since he's such a non-factor.
I understand a lot of this is for game/story purposes and certain tropes and fetishes need to happen to satisfy the fan base. I know in most of these games the bf needs to be depicted a certain way to get the players to feel specific things about the characters and story in general. I guess I'm just thinking out loud about some things I wish would be improved and some cliche things I wish could be avoided in this genre of games
Actually I vaguely recall PaleGrass mentioning previously that eventually the bf won't be around (dunno if it's by players choice, just part of the story, or what the circumstances of it are) after a certain point in the story and it's likely not the ending when it happens. I'm also not sure if he said anything about her getting a new bf or just doing her own thing. I don't think it's that surprising given the way things have progressed. The vanilla route is pretty much non-existent and the sharing route is half ntr/cuckold so it's understandable the relationship wouldn't last. I just want her to be with someone who isn't incompetent so when she does cheat there's more emotional conflict and tension and it's something she would actually be torn over as opposed to just lip service (just saying she feels guilt but feels no hesitation to jump on the next dick) after the deed is done.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'm not advocating to get rid of the cheating route as it's by most measurements the most popular route (mine included) as well as likely being the canon route as someone mentioned. I'm simply saying he should be replaced with someone else. Someone more competent and capable in all facets of their relationship. She clearly prefers sex with other people so sexual satisfaction isn't why she's with him and as every update goes she seems less and less emotionally attached to him. What if she instead was with one of the many other recurring characters that she prefers having sex with? It would just feel more impactful when she does cheat. Currently it doesn't seem like it matters if she cheats and the bf is there just so she can technically cheat on someone, but without any emotional or physical attachment there are no real consequences or stakes. At this point I'm sure many are rooting for her to cheat since the bf is so lame. He's passive/submissive, unable to satisfy her the way she wants, and clearly has narcolepsy that hits at the most inopportune moments. Let's be honest at this point she doesn't really care about him either given what's occurred. Possibly on some cuckold/humiliation route he has his place but on the regular cheating and even the sharing route he seems woefully out of his depth and more like an audience member that gets a shout out then an active participant. Hell I honestly don't even remember his name I just refer to him as bf since he's such a non-factor.
I understand a lot of this is for game/story purposes and certain tropes and fetishes need to happen to satisfy the fan base. I know in most of these games the bf needs to be depicted a certain way to get the players to feel specific things about the characters and story in general. I guess I'm just thinking out loud about some things I wish would be improved and some cliche things I wish could be avoided in this genre of games
Actually I vaguely recall PaleGrass mentioning previously that eventually the bf won't be around (dunno if it's by players choice, just part of the story, or what the circumstances of it are) after a certain point in the story and it's likely not the ending when it happens. I'm also not sure if he said anything about her getting a new bf or just doing her own thing. I don't think it's that surprising given the way things have progressed. The vanilla route is pretty much non-existent and the sharing route is half ntr/cuckold so it's understandable the relationship wouldn't last. I just want her to be with someone who isn't incompetent so when she does cheat there's more emotional conflict and tension and it's something she would actually be torn over as opposed to just lip service (just saying she feels guilt but feels no hesitation to jump on the next dick) after the deed is done.
Less philosophy and more wanks please

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Actually Palegrass mentioned that Lisa BF will eventually turn evil after the break up and when he comes to know Lisa's sexual thirst he will use against her and will haunt her in the future and it wouldn't be like a vanilla type and lisa will eventually hate her bf for it!!!he said like these as the future characteristics of her bf!don't know whether it will be coming or he has some new ideas on it!!

But i agree that we haven't seen more emotional sides of Lisa 's love with her bf,its just has been kinda hookup style with just sex scenes we haven't seen a deep relationship/bonding scene between Lisa and her bf!i don't know whether it's due to how the story progresses/due to the fan base of preferred scenes/her bf and Lisa's relationship is not the actual theme or story!!

Since he isn't a main focus ,Palegrass would have not concentrated much on his character but considered just as a second character or so!!

I think the main storyline hasn't even started it seems only after episode 3 we would see real serious scene with plot in it!!i think Palegrass is just setting up the characters ,so that players get easily attached to it!!!

Aoife and Lisa is the main storyline/theme of it!!it's only for Aoife Lisa gets in serious trouble and what Lisa pays for saving Aoife and what and all she is gonna lose and go through is gonna be the main storyline it seems IMO!

So lets see what's Palegrass has planned for the future!

Reactions: kizuru

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Save files updated in OP at the end of this version for those who wish to use them for the hopefully upcoming one

Reactions: RedGlow

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
I'm on the road to sharing and I appreciate Danny's presence. I think he could be even more present. I understand your point of view according to your tastes but I would like that PaleGrass does not remove the boyfriend or even increase his presence.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
That is at the very least some interesting PoV you shared.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes