TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Hopefully there will be no scenes with Riggs and if they are, they can be avoided. The guy is gross.
Hopefully, there will be scenes with Riggs, since a character like that shouldn't go to waste. But yes, I do think that it would be good if they were optional.

I'm happy for the scenes with Paul:love:
They're good scenes, so far.

:cautious:
Honestly, it's the same for me.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Where are the dormrooms? I cannot find the place to tutor the girl
You don't have to find the dorm rooms. You get there by triggering the event from Lisa's bedroom. Or maybe it's the second floor hallway outside of her bedroom. I don't remember exactly.

Just check the quest log, and if you've satisfied the requirements for the tutoring event to start, then go upstairs at Lisa's house at the correct time of day (Evening/night, I think.), and you'll have an option to run the event.

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
As the new update is around the corner can anyone give the save files (cheating route) for the latest update where it ended so we can directly play the new update . Sorry for causing trouble ! ^_^ and pls tell me how to use those save files I'm a noob…

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking amazing

Did anyone else have issues with lighting in the last update tho? Especially Moddys scenes. They were hot asf but at certain points it felt like I was watching silhouettes fucking.

I'm seeing the same issue in these renders

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Did anyone else have issues with lighting in the last update tho? Especially Moddys scenes. They were hot asf but at certain points it felt like I was watching silhouettes fucking.
No, I haven't had that problem at all. The lighting in all of the renders has looked fine to me.

DaiMonSquirrel

Jun 28, 2022
As the new update is around the corner can anyone give the save files (cheating route) for the latest update where it ended so we can directly play the new update . Sorry for causing trouble ! ^_^ and pls tell me how to use those save files I'm a noob…
I'm almost certain I've seen someone post save links for all the possible routes not so long ago (1 or 2 weeks max). Check it out.
To using it you download it and then place it in the saves folder. Then it magically appear in the game as one of your saves ;)

Reactions: Codm noob
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes