Forever Knight

Jul 5, 2022
Can someone Post the recent post Palegrass posted about the next release?

Resident Post: What to expect in Lisa 2.70
GOOOOOOD Evening everyone! ^_^

I like these new patch names, it's so much easier to distinguish I think. I kinda wish I'd done it sooner.

Anyway, let's talk about 2.7 (basically the beta).

So I've been replying to everyone (afaik?) over the past week and it's been awesome chatting with you all again! I still have some inbox left to clear but I promise I'm working on it ^_^! Between that and fixing bugs I've also working in Daz on some of 2.7's content. I know I said that I'd have Viv's scene finished in a small patch but I think I'm gonna leave it until 2.7 as I'm on a bit of a roll here.

What you might notice from the above 3 images is that Lisa is wearing some underutilized outfits in each pic, basically I'd like to diversify the options for players when viewing some of these smaller scenes. It'd be cool to offer players a different experience if they viewed these scenes in different clothing so it gives that nice feeling of wanting to run to the nearest changing station just to view the other CGs, this plus some different effect / scene based on her Dev level too. I'd also like to mention that it will be impossible to miss any of the content in each of these scenes as the latter scenes will require the previous ones to have been viewed first. I will eventually put them into the Recollection Room too but not sure when atm.

I've also applied this "clothing effecting CG" to some smaller scenes that aren't repeatable though this will be kept to 10CG scenes or less to avoid CG / file size bloating.

Another thing you may notice in the above CGs is that Lisa appears to be fondling Sharon (again). It'd really be a crime if after the intro to the game alongside all of the dialogue with Sharon that I didn't pursue some sort of sexual relations between the two wouldn't it? The problem always lay with "how can I make it believable?" I am as I'm sure you've all noticed by now trying to create a more authentic female protag experience but this concept of Lisa & Sharon is definitely stretching things a little. I haven't exactly cracked the case in how to make their tongues meet but I am introducing some Sharon content in this small scene format. At least for now keeping some tempo between the two is enough I think, I believe that in doing so the correct path will eventually open itself up to me and then everyone will be overcome with joy and no-one will be more joyous on that day than me :)

You may also notice that Byron is in one of the CGs too! You guys seemed to really like Byron so I'm bringing in some small follow up scenes with him too. Honestly I've been extremely overwhelmed & even moreso surprised(?) at the reception of the 2.60 release. It was, as mentioned before a tough one to write but it seems to have hit the mark for many of you and that's really awesome <3

Another few bits I've been doing this past couple of days is crafting some new characters, one in particular is Irish Bobby. He was supposed to be in Lisa's Birthday wallpaper but I hadn't the model ready yet so Vicki was subbed in at the end. You may recognize the name from various dialogues in the game, one specifically mentions him a fair bit which is on the Camping Trip - Moonlight River with Calvin. Bobby will be a recurring character, more or less recurring based on your choices - the reason for this I won't spoil but you'll understand more when we get to Jayce's party! ^_^

I'm actually a little nervous about writing an Irish character.. I have no idea why x) You'd think it'd be the opposite but it'll be fun nonetheless of that I'm pretty certain!

I also put together a new set, this is a restaurant in the Western District. This place will be available as soon as the West District is unlocked. It's not exactly a main area or anything but I'm considering Lisa & Jo's meet taking place in it along with some West NPCS and it'll also house a little sidequest, (maybe two) with a charming dude who takes a liking to Lisa (shocker!) ^_^

I have a little list of potential scenes that I was putting together over the past month or so - these are all ideas for repeatable / small scenes. Some are really overused tropes but some are perhaps a little different - this isn't a final list of what's to be in the 2.70 patch, it's just what I have in my notes as potentials for now:

-Sharon Training - Seen above
-Lisa Sunbathing at beach - Is actually implemented already but will likely change
-Mod Shop crew
-Yeet animals sidequest - okay this is a joke from me to me but I was laughing hysterically at this when I changed that little area of mapping in the West District xD
-PaleGrass Pt2&3 - Shoutout to David for this idea, I actually love it. If you guys have visited the 7/11 in the center you'll find a shady looking NPC called "PaleGrass" he can be quite viciously "prodded" to death and he's also featured in the Instagram photo there. Basically I'd like to make it a series - trying to find PaleGrass and maybe he'll reward those who do ^_^
-Riddle quest(??) leading to the forest - this idea is based on the NPC in Tom Horton's who speaks of a haunted house in Renshire Forest.
-Forest Fishing
-Forest Doggers
-ByronCoffee
-Restaurant ???
-Construction
-Laptop

This alongside some typical harassy events scattered around is pretty much where my head's at for now. There are more planned for 3.xx when areas like Theo's, M&D's and Neon are available. ^_^

The other scenes to be completed in 2.70 are:
Date with Paul - At home :eek:
Moddy's Gathering Outros - Ya they're still gonna be added ^_^
Date with Viv - Overnight stay
Council Connor
Visiting Jo - though if I'm gonna make it happen in the restaurant it might just be named Date with Jo xD

Now I'm scratching my head thinking "I've definitely forgotten something" as per usual. If it comes to me I'll drop it in ^_^

I dunno when the next patch will drop, I have a little time tomorrow and all Wednesday evening which is gooood but Thursday, Friday and MAYBE Saturday are complete write-offs for me unfortunately. I'll have a better idea next Monday <3

Thank you all so so much for your support, I really couldn't be any more grateful for everyone's kindness over the past week :)) Talk soon folks <3

//pG
Patreon July 1.png Patreon July 2.png Patreon July 3.png

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The update is looking good from all the teasers we get. Waiting for the Ren´Py version! A thank you and a shout out to the guys making the VN version of "Lisa"!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey all....maybe a stupid question. I'm playing on a mac (partitioned with windows). I'm trying to change the relationships at the start and can't backspace (to get rid of "landlady"). Mac keyboards only have delete and it won't backspace. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Hey all....maybe a stupid question. I'm playing on a mac (partitioned with windows). I'm trying to change the relationships at the start and can't backspace (to get rid of "landlady"). Mac keyboards only have delete and it won't backspace. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.
Try escape or tab ,but i don't remember there will be backtrack option like renpy in rpgm!the utmost i think you can just see the dialogue in the history tab !

I don't remember quite now!though!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
So i can see that we can´t continue the game at the moment if you are on no route mod shop, the game forces you too choose share or cheat after the gathering when you enter your house, will we have too wait until the full version for this too be implemented or will it be uncluded in the alpha.

Sep 24, 2018
I'm really conflicted about this game. I like the character models and the story is OK (even though the pacing is slow). But the linear plot and lack of repeatable events makes RPGM feel like the wrong choice - and it even feels acknowledged by the dev with increasingly long set-piece cutscenes.

Reactions: ann87ra

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm really conflicted about this game. I like the character models and the story is OK (even though the pacing is slow). But the linear plot and lack of repeatable events makes RPGM feel like the wrong choice - and it even feels acknowledged by the dev with increasingly long set-piece cutscenes.
Why don't you switch over to the RenPy version?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes