StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021

Hi everyone! ^_^

Apologies because I completely forgot to post these before I left last week but here they are :d

I'm straight back to work and I'm really pushing to finish the Daz stuff for 2.7 this week but I still have around 60~ CG to finish, I'm desperate to get started on the party lol!

I'll post an update closer to the weekend on progress <3

Love you guys!

//pG
I wish that if the dev added scene in game of lisa get fuck in alley

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Just finished playing the game, don't like Paul, the way he forced Lisa, he got her fast. I would like to see a scene where one of the kid (maybe chubby geek kid ) bullied by Paul is able to fuck lisa and Paul finds out about it, would love to see his reaction.
Paul already knows that Lisa has sex with other people. He knows that she has a boyfriend (This is part of the basis of his blackmail.), and that she has had sex with either Viv or Byron (depending on which route you take to get her blackmailed). On top of that, Paul is sharing Lisa with Connor and Marc. I don't see why Paul would care if someone else (not already named) fucked Lisa. Paul and Lisa aren't in a romantic relationship, so he doesn't really have a reason to be jealous. As long as he continues to have power over her, I don't think that he would care who else has sex with her.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
Paul already knows that Lisa has sex with other people. He knows that she has a boyfriend (This is part of the basis of his blackmail.), and that she has had sex with either Viv or Byron (depending on which route you take to get her blackmailed). On top of that, Paul is sharing Lisa with Connor and Marc. I don't see why Paul would care if someone else (not already named) fucked Lisa. Paul and Lisa aren't in a romantic relationship, so he doesn't really have a reason to be jealous. As long as he continues to have power over her, I don't think that he would care who else has sex with her.
There's potential in both scenarios but the option of Lisa hooking up with Viv's son might also be something to consider as well. As Lisa was helping him out with his studies so that could in theory be something that Pale might be looking into bring up as to create a love triangle between mother and son. That's just an idea that can be considered for future progress.

Reactions: MaverickMoore
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes