StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021

Hi everyone! ^_^

Apologies because I completely forgot to post these before I left last week but here they are :d

I'm straight back to work and I'm really pushing to finish the Daz stuff for 2.7 this week but I still have around 60~ CG to finish, I'm desperate to get started on the party lol!

I'll post an update closer to the weekend on progress <3

Love you guys!

//pG
I wish that if the dev added scene in game of lisa get fuck in alley

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Just finished playing the game, don't like Paul, the way he forced Lisa, he got her fast. I would like to see a scene where one of the kid (maybe chubby geek kid ) bullied by Paul is able to fuck lisa and Paul finds out about it, would love to see his reaction.
Paul already knows that Lisa has sex with other people. He knows that she has a boyfriend (This is part of the basis of his blackmail.), and that she has had sex with either Viv or Byron (depending on which route you take to get her blackmailed). On top of that, Paul is sharing Lisa with Connor and Marc. I don't see why Paul would care if someone else (not already named) fucked Lisa. Paul and Lisa aren't in a romantic relationship, so he doesn't really have a reason to be jealous. As long as he continues to have power over her, I don't think that he would care who else has sex with her.

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
Paul already knows that Lisa has sex with other people. He knows that she has a boyfriend (This is part of the basis of his blackmail.), and that she has had sex with either Viv or Byron (depending on which route you take to get her blackmailed). On top of that, Paul is sharing Lisa with Connor and Marc. I don't see why Paul would care if someone else (not already named) fucked Lisa. Paul and Lisa aren't in a romantic relationship, so he doesn't really have a reason to be jealous. As long as he continues to have power over her, I don't think that he would care who else has sex with her.
There's potential in both scenarios but the option of Lisa hooking up with Viv's son might also be something to consider as well. As Lisa was helping him out with his studies so that could in theory be something that Pale might be looking into bring up as to create a love triangle between mother and son. That's just an idea that can be considered for future progress.

Reactions: MaverickMoore

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

Hello everyone :))!

Hope you're all having a great week <3

I thought I'd talk a bit today about what's realistically gonna be ready by Christmas / end of the year. There's absolutely no way that the party will be anywhere close to completion this year, I expect the entire event to take several months at minimum to finish so that leaves me with the pre events of which there are two. The first is Lisa receiving the dress from Danny when he comes to pick Lisa up the night of the party, the second is Lisa getting ready with the assistance of Sharon.

Both events have their own significance, the first scene with Danny is a dialogue with a very important choice for some players. The second scene with Sharon is where Exhibitionism 3 is unlocked ^_^ (though none of the Exh 3 content will be added until the following updates).

Having these two scenes completed by Christmas is in my estimation extremely likely so then I'm left with "how much of the party can I realistically cram in?" and the answer is probably: "very little." I could potentially get a little glimpse in for you guys but it'll be very brief if at all. The only issue I see in doing this is that it could be frustrating for you guys when that "that's the end of content so far" pops up lol!

I've discussed before how the party is gonna play in a sort of three phase evening but I haven't exactly decided on how I'm gonna structure it within RPGM. When I first started developing Lisa I used to pose / light a CG then immediately begin rendering it, whilst it was rendering I would tab to RPGM to place and write the previously rendered CG. I'm a slightly wiser man these days and have been batch rendering everything while I'm asleep / at work for over a year but for the party event I'm likely gonna be developing in RPGM alongside the Daz stuff simply because the event is so convoluted when I try to parse through it in my head and I want to simplify it as much as possible. The reason I'm bringing this up is because if I do manage to get some portion of the party playable in a reasonable time I could quite easily throw it online for you guys without breaking my "schedule" if that makes sense. It'd also probably be quite useful to get some feedback early but I don't wanna make any false promises so we'll see what happens in the coming 6-7 weeks ^_^

Anyway regarding the 2.70 patch, I'm so close to finishing it. I've completed the last phase of the entire Byron event but have to go back and finish off the middle section (the set where the middle portion takes place is a real pain to Iray preview so I moved on in mild frustration a few of weeks ago lol!). The scene is almost 200CG big so it's up there with the longest scenes in the game (it think it is actually the longest sex scene in the game but I'd have to count the others lol ^_^). Sex scenes always take the longer both to pose and to write so I am looking forward to a little break on some "easy" content as I've been on this somewhat challenging scene for a month or more lol! I can't see me making another scene of this length for a long time, I honestly think it's perhaps too long but I live and learn lol :)

In the Byron scene it offers the first choice of ejaculation in the game and it got me thinking about a different way to view longer scenes in future. Is it worth my time throwing up a poll regarding choosing sex positions? This way you could replay pieces of the scene or skip positions that just aren't to your fancy ^_^ I think from my pov that it could make things a little easier to write perhaps but I'm not sure. You wouldn't miss any content this way obviously, it'd simply have a selection of choices that could be replayed then a "next" or something at the bottom of the choice list after you've seen all you wish to see. Anyway it's food for thought, definitely let me know what you guys think :)

Release date! I'll have the update ready for the final week of November ^_^ and much like the last release it's not really a full update but rather the tail end of the longest update in the game so I'll be uploading it to Deviants for a couple of days before releasing it publicly just to iron out any potential bugs but then it'll be popped up for everyone so just hold tight! <3 :))

One final thing is that I'm dropping my working hours from 35-30 hours next week which is pretty cool! I know it probably doesn't sound like a lot but an extra 5 hours a week for me to work on the game is a huge jump for me so hopefully I can push content a bit faster in 2023 ^_^!

Thanks so much everyone for all of your incredible support <3 I'm sending some wintery Irish love your way :))

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes