Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Ok I accept that my mistake was that I didn't read the rules and just started posting my fan art. However, why no deletion or no warnings for all the previous fan arts that I posted?, where's the justification for that?
Asking that question here does not help you. No one here can help you. Why don't you ask the mod why instead of posting your concerns here. I myself liked your art. I thought it was well done and I enjoyed it. I am sorry it happened to you and I agree it is confusing.
Next time you post your artwork, post the link to the fan art link here so we can continue to enjoy it.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I think this party event has been stretched for too long, and too many events unfolding in a single night, too many branches. Rather, significant story update could have been done. (just an opinion,hopefully and most probably PaleGrass has thought it through)
You need to remember that there was an issue with the Paul branch and the Bar scene where she gets taken to the restroom. It was discussed in depth in earlier posts. That set Pale back because he had to take the time to remove those branches, which in turn put the whole game behind schedule. So now he has to rewrite everything to make sure it works properly.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
You need to remember that there was an issue with the Paul branch and the Bar scene where she gets taken to the restroom. It was discussed in depth in earlier posts. That set Pale back because he had to take the time to remove those branches, which in turn put the whole game behind schedule. So now he has to rewrite everything to make sure it works properly.
The bar scene was an independent scene and paul's scene are mostly not interlinked with other characters. and both scenes does not have any implication on Jaey's party event. PaleGrass is doing many events in a single night. Its not hate, just criticism, the renders are great, the dialogues are good too, scenes are good, its just too much time has been given to a limited group of characters

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
The bar scene was an independent scene and paul's scene are mostly not interlinked with other characters. and both scenes does not have any implication on Jaey's party event. PaleGrass is doing many events in a single night. Its not hate, just criticism, the renders are great, the dialogues are good too, scenes are good, its just too much time has been given to a limited group of characters
Thanks for clarifying your thought process. Your earlier post made it seem like you did. Thank you for helping me understand.

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
Any news? Are we waiting for an update post saying there will be no update this month or is there still a chance for an update to come out this month? Just asking no need to be harsh and I know that PaleGrass is more consistent than average, regarding developers.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Any news? Are we waiting for an update post saying there will be no update this month or is there still a chance for an update to come out this month? Just asking no need to be harsh and I know that PaleGrass is more consistent than average, regarding developers.
No specific news- not recently at least. Last post being on the 10th. But PG himself confirmed the end of June so one can hope it can still happen, give or take a few days.

Just my 2 cents btw: A game like Lisa is a fusion of two worlds. There is the Visual Novel aspect which heavily relies on CG crafting, story writing and other jazzy basics. And then there is the RPGM aspect that makes things a tad bit complicated. You have to create maps, populate zones, code in events, add switches, generate "IF" states that govern when those switches to be active or inactive based on player progress, route autonomous movement if an event takes character control, make sure those new criteria aren't clashing with the old coding etc.

And that is just on the top of my head. I am fairly sure the real thing has a few more caveats as well.
Not really defending delays or kissing dev's asses here btw. Just theorizing why things might take a while to cook before they get served.

Reactions: Joschy
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes