WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, standard disclaimer time... Did I state this before in this thread? Can't remember. Regardless....

Pro tip: Convert the large PNG files to webp. You'll save a lot of room (40-60%) and the quality will be just as good. Plus, you can use 1080 instead of the current 720 which will make everyone happy.

Also, the renders are a bit thin. By that I mean the highlights are too hot (washed out) and the color is a few points too yellow. You may want to calibrate your monitor. However, if this is the look you're after, then disregard.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
In the first chapter I think 4 routes where mentioned before the choice with the some guy in a trip. My question is: what are the paths, are they clear in this episode?

Thank you.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
The dialogues are wordy and I feel like if like ren'py should be used instead of having to click on every single conversation. It can get really tiring. Other than that good work in progress, although I am waiting to see more paths open up.

Last edited:

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Good job PaleGrass. Nice first part to chapter 2. Looking forward to the lewd stories unfold in second part. I was looking forward to a new episode of the pool peeper scene though. ;)

I would not want to do this game in Renpy, RPGM is more suited for it. Although granted, the slow text rollout is vexing, but this is easily remedies by 2-clicking.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good job PaleGrass. Nice first part to chapter 2. Looking forward to the lewd stories unfold in second part. I was looking forward to a new episode of the pool peeper scene though. ;)

I would not want to do this game in Renpy, RPGM is more suited for it. Although granted, the slow text rollout is vexing, but this is easily remedies by 2-clicking.
It's ok-ish for one playthrough, but if one want's to explore other paths, it's absolute torture. I started it ahain and I already have 4h of play. I won't go through something like that again.

Reactions: Dark_Shader
Nov 8, 2017

It shouldnt be a "easily remedies" thing.
I cant believe how widely accepted is the click spam in many games.It is unhealthy for your hands, frequent mouse usage already causes nerve problems in the wrist up to even elbow. Carpal tunnel syndrome is also something very neglected and mouse usage just makes it worse.
Accepting spam clicking is not good , and not just for some ppl , absolutely all computer/mouse users.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've really been anticipating this update with baited breath. The initial release was one of the best openings to a game on this site for at least a couple of years and a pleasant surprise all around. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story builds on part 1.

Reactions: paddyo73 and rapos

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
It shouldnt be a "easily remedies" thing.
I cant believe how widely accepted is the click spam in many games.It is unhealthy for your hands, frequent mouse usage already causes nerve problems in the wrist up to even elbow. Carpal tunnel syndrome is also something very neglected and mouse usage just makes it worse.
Accepting spam clicking is not good , and not just for some ppl , absolutely all computer/mouse users.
Maybe learn how to use a mouse properly? It's a lot easier than coding this game in Renpy.

I personally do not know anyone with carpal syndrome. And majority of them are people who type all day long.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Holy shit all that time for one Lesbian scene with the main character. :cry: My expectations were to high for ep. 2.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Holy shit all that time for one Lesbian scene with the main character. :cry: My expectations were to high for ep. 2.
Must admit I got a bit overexcited when the dev told me there were 2 lesbian routes and one for Aoife.

Think it may be a bit of a wait until we see those.

I'm also in 2 minds about Aoife's route, was all for it at first but it seems like it's going to be more trouble than romance.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Ferieter

Jun 30, 2018
Is the Renpy version broken or something? I cant get the summer blouse nor find where to start the date with Danny, im kind of stuck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the Renpy version broken or something? I cant get the summer blouse nor find where to start the date with Danny, im kind of stuck.
Summer blouse is already unlocked along with everything else that's supposed to trigger scenes so some scenes won't work in the Ren'py version.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah okay guess i'll redownload and do the normal version then, thanks for letting me know
I think most of the scene's should work in the Ren'py version, I gave it a try to see but due to it all being unlocked it is a bit out of order.

Some scenes, like the shopping trip with the mother, won't trigger because the outfit is already unlocked. Those are in the wardrobe from the start.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes