• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Any luck with that Aoife bug? I really wanna continue from that branch and it's stopping me from continuing my enjoyment of this masterpiece.
Sorry mate I forgot to get back to you x

I did check the event but I couldn't find any issues with it, do you have a save near it? And when it skips forward is it just ending the entire event?

Hey PG, you mentioned the renders taking a while, I assume you use a Render Queue script? Also, any tips/resources on how to improve lighting in Daz? The quality of your lighting is out of control.
I do indeed mate, I use:

I did use another to start with but I had some issue with it though I can't remember what the issue was. I've been using the above ever since ^_^

As for tips, sure! Assuming you want images that look kinda like mine that is lol!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PaleGrass, here's my feedback on POV, since you asked.

I accept that it has its uses, and, when used for those limited purposes, I think it can be very effective. Apart from those limited uses, I think it's artistically inferior to other camera angles. I think that, in most cases in adult games, it's not used correctly. When overused, as it usually is, I think it's a lazy gimmick. As a general rule, I won't play adult games which use POV as the primary camera angle.
That's interesting, I feel pretty much the same to be honest. I was never a fan of PoV usage but I know a lot of people are :)

All of that being said, I trust your cinematic and storytelling instincts. I don't think that you would ever fall into the awful habit of using POV shots all over the place. If you want to use POV sometimes, and other people want to see it, I'm sure that you'll do it well.
Thanks so much mate <3 yes I promise I won't overuse it lol!

i REALLY like the fmc and the many kinks the creators wants to put in with no braindead story. but i personally wonder: is there finally some nasty old characters she can have sex with? didn't play it for several updates and i need to know this cause the beginning of the game... well even it fits the built up its a bit tedious for a guy like me who isn't into young guys and lovestories.
Not so far mate :(

I hope for the peeking neighbour. that's my "problem" with the long dragged scenes. So much paths open and not used since years :(
Truuueeeeeeee!

I think it's less the amount of routes problem and more a PaleGrass problem though. I planned E2 so poorly that I'd rather not even talk about it (lol) and this party sequence is an even bigger mistake I think.
One thing I will say is that I think I've actually learned my lesson this time. I can't imagine ever having a content slowdown anything close to this once JP is wrapped up x

Incidentally, and quite out of topic, may I ask you, PaleGrass, why you chose this name? Is it an allusion to hungry grass?
I have no idea to be honest, it's not an alias I've ever used before ^_^ I just had it in my head one day when I was making E1 and I thought it was perfect lol!

PaleGrass and don't forget the hair pulling scene I told you on patreon please ^_^
;)

so sad and unfortuante. after nearly 2 years i downlaoded this game again and wanted to look after its content and if there was aynthing improved on since my review back in the past... unfortunately not really... and i really wanted to support this game on patreon but not like this. i gave it 4 stards back then, no i would give it 3 stars and thats not cause of the writing or quality, but cause of the options, the quests, the unskippable stuff, the stuff i can't choose to deny even i can save before it, way too many similar characters in looks and too many connecting stuff which forces you to do certain quest you maybe don't wanna do...
e.g. i can't go to the party, cause i need to meet with viv but when i decline her lesbo romance i still need to go to hear but to visit luca whose content stopped for me as soon as possible cause i hate little wannabe cool pricks. so i can't do the party anymore it seems (?).

the reason i wanted to support this game are:
+ the really really GREAT looking fmc (nice outfits, sweet face, great curves)
+ the really really hot sex scenes! (mostly with guys i would like to avoid or just be friends...)
+ the really nice writing (prime example is the story scene with malik - really dramatic and mature and cool!)
+ you see the experience in rpgmaker which is also nice (also really GREAT renders)
+ the many little things like the loading screens, the creativness in some quest etc.
+ humour (putting "yourself" in the game is a nice gimmick for example ;-)
(+ POTENTIALLY many kinks which isn't really a thing even the game feels like it...)

but the negative stuff is overshadowing the good stuff more me at this point. and i played this game for 7 hours on my weekend cause i hoped and hoped and waited. but it seems no, nothing happens. my 4 hours of this 7 hours of gameplay feel completely wasted for me. for example: i can't skip the big events like the school event, the camping event or the mod-shop events (which all i personaly don't care for really), i also cant cheat on her bf or say to him "lets be just friends cause the chapter of us being a couple is past for me and i want to evolve". so so many nicely introduced and executed events which i REALLY dont care for, nearly forced - or forced (like the scene with her bf and moddy-guy in the bath-tub scene) and when there actually is a character i would look forward to he either gets killed, is side character you can't just talk to a few times or isn't even talkable at all and just there for a scene or two. its tedious, exhausting and especially annoying and frustrating after so many hours, that you get the generally get the feel you have choices and live in a corrupted/kinky place but the truth is you don't really have much choices and most is there to push the different stories of characters forward (at least i) mostly don't care for - even its great writing... gosh am i currently pissed now... need to take a break... maybe see you in 2 years again, but now i doubt much will change or get improved on beside the stuff the creator is already good at.
It's a very heavy story driven game for sure mate, the free roam aspect certainly plays when it comes to the optional content but for sure there's lots of stuff that simply can't be missed. Ultimately the goal atm is for Lisa to graduate and to do so requires tons of events both past and to come. Even Viv who isn't related to any of Lisa's credits is in fact a pivotal character in the story so whether she's a romance target or not, she will still be in the game. The Camping Trip maybe could've been optional but I think it makes more sense to become better acquainted with Calvin.

I do get the frustration of running into locked content constantly, it's obviously super unfun to have a route you're excited for gated for extended periods of time but on the other side of things; when I'm making the content you're interested in there are a lot of other people who're in the same boat as you are now awaiting their turn. There's no real fix for that other than just work faster! lol ^_^

Paul never appeared for me Lisa talks about him but I'm almost through the entire 0.283 patch but nothing, can't drink at Mac Dees either no option for me to do so and never had, whether its afternoon or night. Tried do read the walkthrough but that didn't give any hints to help me, been scouring this forum for people with similar issues, but can't find anything.

This game has been awfully buggy for me took like 100 sleeps to get Byron to show up, just happened randomly all of a sudden, had pretty much given up on it ever happening. Haven't modded any saves just played through the game following the journal. I don't wanna start over now that I've come so far, would rather just give up the game if its gonna keep being this buggy...

Any suggestions how to trigger drinking and paul?
Paul and the M&D's event were removed for legal reasons mate x

There shouldn't be any event that requires more than 3 sleeps just to keep game-flow steady, you might've just checked another pre-requisite switch somewhere. There are many events that are linked and inversely linked in the game (this is necessary for continuity) so if you're ever having a problem furthering a particular line, it's best to move to another active journal entry because it could well be gated behind progression elsewhere :)

Daaaaaaaaamnnnnn! These are SO sick Tubit! xD!!

Jovogler

Jan 24, 2018

I did check the event but I couldn't find any issues with it, do you have a save near it? And when it skips forward is it just ending the entire event?

I do indeed mate, I use:

I did use another to start with but I had some issue with it though I can't remember what the issue was. I've been using the above ever since ^_^

As for tips, sure! Assuming you want images that look kinda like mine that is lol!

That's interesting, I feel pretty much the same to be honest. I was never a fan of PoV usage but I know a lot of people are :)

Thanks so much mate <3 yes I promise I won't overuse it lol!

Not so far mate :(

Truuueeeeeeee!

I think it's less the amount of routes problem and more a PaleGrass problem though. I planned E2 so poorly that I'd rather not even talk about it (lol) and this party sequence is an even bigger mistake I think.
One thing I will say is that I think I've actually learned my lesson this time. I can't imagine ever having a content slowdown anything close to this once JP is wrapped up x

I have no idea to be honest, it's not an alias I've ever used before ^_^ I just had it in my head one day when I was making E1 and I thought it was perfect lol!

;)

It's a very heavy story driven game for sure mate, the free roam aspect certainly plays when it comes to the optional content but for sure there's lots of stuff that simply can't be missed. Ultimately the goal atm is for Lisa to graduate and to do so requires tons of events both past and to come. Even Viv who isn't related to any of Lisa's credits is in fact a pivotal character in the story so whether she's a romance target or not, she will still be in the game. The Camping Trip maybe could've been optional but I think it makes more sense to become better acquainted with Calvin.

I do get the frustration of running into locked content constantly, it's obviously super unfun to have a route you're excited for gated for extended periods of time but on the other side of things; when I'm making the content you're interested in there are a lot of other people who're in the same boat as you are now awaiting their turn. There's no real fix for that other than just work faster! lol ^_^

Paul and the M&D's event were removed for legal reasons mate x

There shouldn't be any event that requires more than 3 sleeps just to keep game-flow steady, you might've just checked another pre-requisite switch somewhere. There are many events that are linked and inversely linked in the game (this is necessary for continuity) so if you're ever having a problem furthering a particular line, it's best to move to another active journal entry because it could well be gated behind progression elsewhere :)

Daaaaaaaaamnnnnn! These are SO sick Tubit! xD!!
Thanks for the quick reply! I thought they would still be in since they were in the recollection room, my bad for not reading through the threads carefully enough!

I thought that might be the case, because I think that on the night that he was supposed to show up it coincided with going to the cinema with the girls so I thought that might have effed up the sleep counter, thankfully it happened after awhile. The art and the story is really good so I don't want to give this game up but knowing having patience with it will reward you is good to know in the future :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

Yes, I have attached my save file. It basically skips the whole event, with Lisa ending up outside at the beach.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yes, I have attached my save file. It basically skips the whole event, with Lisa ending up outside at the beach.
Dude! I found it xD

If you unpack that map file into www>data and overwrite, it'll fix the problem.

Sorry about that mate but thanks for helping me find and fix it! That's crazy though, that bug has been in the game since the first release back in 2021 and I've never had it reported lol!
It only happens when players choose the "Calm Approach" as opposed to slapping Riggs so I guess basically everyone gave Riggs the five finger supreme ^_^!

PaleGrass time came for a good gangbang for lisa, don't you think ? :)
That depends.. How many men constitutes a gangbang? xD

You're an absolute legend. Money is tight right now with the holidays coming up but I gotta hop on your Subscribestar soon.
Honestly that's really not necessary mate! It's an honor to be asked for advice and I'm always happy to help <3

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Dude! I found it xD

Sorry about that mate but thanks for helping me find and fix it! That's crazy though, that bug has been in the game since the first release back in 2021 and I've never had it reported lol!
It only happens when players choose the "Calm Approach" as opposed to slapping Riggs so I guess basically everyone gave Riggs the five finger supreme ^_^!

Honestly that's really not necessary mate! It's an honor to be asked for advice and I'm always happy to help <3

all of them.gif

:p :p :p

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Dude! I found it xD

MA MAN! It worked like Lisa's charming tiddies!

I have also noticed a very annoying bug happening during scenes. Basically, the game randomly freezes the screen but any commands given still happen, but the player doesn't see the results. Not sure what triggers it.

Also, how do I get Lisa's Pool Instagram? No matter what I have her wear or what time of day (even though it does say Morning) I don't get the option.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That's a subjective standard, of course, but a general rule of thumb is that 3-on-1 would be the minimum needed to constitute a gangbang. Personally, I would make 4-on-1 my minimum, but I have seen 3-on-1 billed as a gangbang on a few occasions.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I found another major bug. The save is attached. Basically, after finishing Moddy 2 event where Duncan shows up, the screen turns black with no interface and only the sounds/music is playing with no further player control possible. But apparently, if you are lucky enough you could go back to the change room blind and get to the now invisible change sparkle and change. This will trigger the screen to refresh and give back visuals. The music seems to also get perma disabled.

On another note, are these the max current stats?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1s2Ab

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
MA MAN! It worked like Lisa's charming tiddies!

I have also noticed a very annoying bug happening during scenes. Basically, the game randomly freezes the screen but any commands given still happen, but the player doesn't see the results. Not sure what triggers it.

Also, how do I get Lisa's Pool Instagram? No matter what I have her wear or what time of day (even though it does say Morning) I don't get the option.
I'm not sure about the game freezes but it's been mentioned before mate. It seems to only happen to some people and idk if that's hardware related or something :(

That IG photo is only available once the Hot Tub's been unlocked :)

That's a subjective standard, of course, but a general rule of thumb is that 3-on-1 would be the minimum needed to constitute a gangbang. Personally, I would make 4-on-1 my minimum, but I have seen 3-on-1 billed as a gangbang on a few occasions.
That sounds about right ^_^

In that case there are no gangbangs yet lol! Orgies and three/foursomes for now :)

has she slept with the jock yet?

I found another major bug. The save is attached. Basically, after finishing Moddy 2 event where Duncan shows up, the screen turns black with no interface and only the sounds/music is playing with no further player control possible. But apparently, if you are lucky enough you could go back to the change room blind and get to the now invisible change sparkle and change. This will trigger the screen to refresh and give back visuals. The music seems to also get perma disabled.

On another note, are these the max current stats?
Oof sorry mate, I'll get a fix uploaded in the next couple minutes x the details on the bug reports really help btw so thank you for that <3

Yeah they're max stats until after Jayce's Party :)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Oof sorry mate, I'll get a fix uploaded in the next couple minutes x the details on the bug reports really help btw so thank you for that <3

Yeah they're max stats until after Jayce's Party :)
No worries, Pale! Call me Beta Tester!

Yeah I was looking at the walkthrough on here and figured that the pool pic was hot tub-related.
Is the party in-game? I am about to do camping.

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
No worries, Pale! Call me Beta Tester!

Yeah I was looking at the walkthrough on here and figured that the pool pic was hot tub-related.
Is the party in-game? I am about to do camping.
There you go mate :)

Sorry your experience hasn't been the greatest mate, that bug was lingering from Duncan's recent removal so I'm glad that you found it at least lol

The party is what I'm currently working on, the first sorta 60-70% of it is in the game but the sexual content at the end is still in the works ^_^

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There you go mate :)

Sorry your experience hasn't been the greatest mate, that bug was lingering from Duncan's recent removal so I'm glad that you found it at least lol

The party is what I'm currently working on, the first sorta 60-70% of it is in the game but the sexual content at the end is still in the works ^_^
No worries dude! I am thoroughly enjoying the game!

Oh, so Duncan was part of the purge of scenes? That would explain it.

On another note, any ACTUAL scenes with Sharon? Groping doesn't really cut it for me LAWLZ. Is there anything similar to the Viv scenes? Or maybe some Lis x Sharon x 1-2 dudes action?

And what about the Machine Shop sharing/cheating scenes? I don't see any hearts when at Moddy's. How do I trigger them?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes