sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hi, If you have played the Renpy version that means you have completed the Byron visit. So, in RPGM, after Byron Visit, it's directly to the Jayce Party.

I am sharing everything with you, the only problem is, other Saves don't have any names, so you have to test them by loading them. Sorry for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
No problem at all. Thanks a lot for the saves

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hey,
For some reason the saves do not appear, even though i placed them in the right folder
That might have to do with the config or the global file or it could be the game version... but, i really don't know why that has happened.
I am sorry but that is the extent of my knowledge when it comes to save file...

Hope you fix the problem (y)

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
That might have to do with the config or the global file or it could be the game version... but, i really don't know why that has happened.
I am sorry but that is the extent of my knowledge when it comes to save file...

Hope you fix the problem (y)
It's not loading in my case also :( . Don't know what to do with that

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
OMG. I have been waiting already little over six months!:(it's gonna be really hard wait another... maybe have abandon this completely:unsure:
I don't think that guy/girl has any idea what they are talking about, just scroll through few pages back to know why there was a big delay this time. Now that the dust has been somewhat settled it wouldn't take much time for next update to come out.

Anyone who's been following this thread since beginning knows Pale grass is not gonna abandon Lisa. Hell, he's one of the only few devs on this site you'd trust to make it to the end. With a setback like that, most would have abandoned it by now or atleast delay the updates as long as possible.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lisa v2.90b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.02.2024 (bugfix)

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Changelog (sort of)

YOOOOO!

I'm in such a rush so I'm just dropping the links for the beta, it adds the Sharing next morning event. I've really rushed this out so I just hope it isn't broken lol! IF IT'S BROKEN USE THE LINKS ON THE FORUM! I ALSO DIDN'T MAKE A LINUX VER HERE BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO LEAVE LIKE 30MIN AGO!

2.90b:

OH for anyone that played the patch before and used the prompted saves you will need to activate the little node above the DS signpost in the Recollection Room when ported there in the event to get back into it. I made a mistake earlier but this should fix things for you ^_^

GOTTA RUN GUYS TALK SOON <3333!!!!!
no updates ?
It was updated today, lol, but the uploader goofed on the date

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys & gals,

I've tried to start the game (RPGM 2.90) today, but unfortunally it does not want to at all: no error-signs - nothing...I played it 'till today in Renpy-mode, but I wanted to test it in RPGM now---should I dled it again and test it ones more?
*edit:
I found this in the game folder (where the exe is):
"[0217/130635.615:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: Die URL verwendet kein bekanntes Protokoll. (0x2ee6)"
best regards

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes