Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So for now only the menu for Cuckhold is available but the actual choice is not in yet?

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
Is the problem that your old saves don't work or that, when you download the game it doesn't open?

If it's the former this could either be due to the save location having moved (see the guide linked in the OP for moving old saves to the new location) or a variable being changed following the removal of the Paul and Duncan routes which has broken your old saves

If the game doesn't open on your Mac then I can't help you
No actually I never download the game, I actually wanted to download it but the file can't be opened, it loos like it's not a Mac version. I will show you what it looks like. When I try to open it, I have to choose an app to open it but it's supposed to open by itself. I don't know if I was clear.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
To be sure I better ask, the Jacy's party finish in this update is just for the sharing route right? The cheating route hasn't finish that content yet right?

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
go to first page the click on PG's subscribestar link he posted the public link there it contains MAC and windows version he forgot to post here
It does the same that didn't work look at my screenshot, when i download another game it works because its in a ZIP version. I don't know what to do

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
No actually I never download the game, I actually wanted to download it but the file can't be opened, it loos like it's not a Mac version. I will show you what it looks like. When I try to open it, I have to choose an app to open it but it's supposed to open by itself. I don't know if I was clear.
For those who are looking on how to run RPGM Games on MAC M1. Download Android Studio, run the Emulator then throw the APK file into it. Works like a charm

It does the same that didn't work look at my screenshot, when i download another game it works because its in a ZIP version. I don't know what to do
you're messing things up.. Ren'py is one thing, RPGM is another

Last edited:

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
For those who are looking on how to run RPGM Games on M1. Download Android Studio, run the Emulator then throw the APK file into it. Works like a charm

you're messing things up.. Ren'py is one thing, RPGM is another
Well i don't know how it works, i did as usual, i click on the link for mac version, than when the download is finish i click on the file and it won't open. My macbook ask me to choose an application to open the file. It never happened to me. If you can make me an tutorial i will really appreciate because i loved the game when i played it. thank you. I need a zip version of the files, a compressed, so that when i decompressed it the game will run

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
ren'py is the king, RPGM is complete horseshit and total waste of time.
If by "Ren'Py is king" you mean that it's more popular, that's true. But RPGM is the better game engine, by far.

A lot of sandbox lovers are going to disagree with you big time. Not everyone wants to play with one hand it seems.
There's a big difference between a game with actual gameplay elements beyond dialogue choices and a sandbox. Even using the broadest definition of "sandbox game", most RPGM games are not sandboxes.

That being said, you can certainly create a sandbox game in RPGM, just like you can create a sandbox game in Ren'Py.

Do scenes in the recollection room come unlocked or do they have to be viewed in game before they become available?
Do I need to get to a certain point in the game to access the recollection room?
Scenes in the Recollection Room become unlocked after you view that scene in the game. An exception to this is alternate paths. For example, at the Swim Meet, you can choose between the Cheating path event with just Lisa and Calvin, or the Sharing path event with Lisa, Danny, and Calvin. After viewing one of those events, both will be unlocked in the Recollection Room. And it's the same with other alternate paths. Whenever you have to choose one scene over a different scene, you'll only see one in the game, but both will unlock in the Recollection Room.

Is it possible to avoid TRANS? :unsure:
You can't avoid the character, because Josh/Aoife is an important character in the main story, but you have the option of whether or not Lisa will become romantically/sexually involved.

• Haha
Reactions: whoabacha and Ahsl

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
Well i don't know how it works, i did as usual, i click on the link for mac version, than when the download is finish i click on the file and it won't open. My macbook ask me to choose an application to open the file. It never happened to me. If you can make me an tutorial i will really appreciate because i loved the game when i played it. thank you. I need a zip version of the files, a compressed, so that when i decompressed it the game will run
Go for the , install and run it. Then follow the screenshots, happy game!

Reactions: yrban7477

hilona12

Dec 29, 2023
Go for the , install and run it. Then follow the screenshots, happy game!
oh okay you play in a phone simulation not with a real game app. Well thank you very much for your help, i was hoping to play the game like other game. When its renpy it works...

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
oh okay you play in a phone simulation not with a real game app. Well thank you very much for your help, i was hoping to play the game like other game. When its renpy it works...
APK is a real game app, but forget it.. fyi RPGM games are not fully native compatible with M1 machines.. there're some shit you have to do so it works properly. Easiest way is to emulate it on parallels or android

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes