redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
People crying over a rape scene. If the game is reported to patreon or wherever then they lose their income.

Not quite... Because where PG live it is illegal to depict non-consensual sex in writing, imagery or film and since Patreon was made aware of that they threatened to report the content to his local government. To avoid potential legal issues, PG decided to remove it.
The entire issue came to Patreon's attention because some dickless cunt on another forum hates games with FEMALE main characters.

Reactions: abirvg and Joo1077

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Thank you, I did it, then I thought the app would open because the file .nwjs was execute just like the YouTube video but then the app didn't open. It write "error" just like the photo. Then I checked the other files and I saw a file named "ennemies" with those picture, I don't know if it's supposed to be there. I think its just the link of the download that don't work because with the other game I don't have this problem. Thank you for your help, I will still look for a solution..
try this

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So if Lisa had anal on the camping trip will she knowledge that when Troy stick it in her ass during the party scene ?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes