Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Tutor Post: Short update on upgrades and new scenes.
Helloooooooooooo!!

Happy Friday! ^_^

Just doing a short update today guys, I'm going home in an hour so I'm in a bit of a rush x)
1710546309052.png
Little menu glowup ^_^

I left off last week mentioning a plan to update the menu but skipped on the details, well this week I just decided to go ahead and do it. It's a small but nice visual upgrade IMO, helps the game feel a little more polished as the images fly in from off screen and the gradient fades from the left to better show the new stats. I dunno how many of you recall the old menu in the game but for those that don't the game used to have a completely different menu system but it caused lag issues for quite a number of players so it was canned entirely and replaced with a very minimal interface. This menu is a little more intense to load but it should still work without issue. IF there are any issues it's a fairly simple fix on my end to add a "minimalist menu" option that'll simply not load the extra bells and whistles. One thing that will stay regardless is the stats as I've removed the AWFUL stat overlay (at last!). I really didn't like how it looked or functioned and have wanted to replace it for ages now so I'm happy to say it's finally gone and if you want to check your stats from next patch onward then you can simply open the menu :)

A few other bits and pieces have been upgraded in game like new icons and balloons for IG events (which you will see in the next patch as it adds a few new IG photos), mainly quality of life additions / aesthetic updates. All of the changing stations around the game have been updated in RPGM with Lisa's new outfit, time skip events have also been updated. There are more "upgrades" to game systems planned but I'll update you guys on those as I slot them in :)

1710546368765.png
Sheee's baaaack!

I did complete another full set of scenes this week too which continues the Rubbins' questline. This might seem like an odd choice of scene to add because it wasn't polled but it's important to many other plotlines (including those in the poll) that this event is in the game. For anyone that's been around for 2yr~ you might recall I made this scene before and it actually had CGs in the picture folder that never saw gameplay but it's been completely re-made from scratch and I promise it looks a million times better than the first attempt ^_^
These scenes total something like 50CG~ and quite a lot of RPGM eventing. This is the event where the future of Christy's parlor is decided and I have a feeling where most players are gonna take it lol!

1710546411619.png
The lighting is a dead giveaway but I'll let you guys guess where this is lol ^_^

I also started the Outfit#3 scenes in the newly built clothing store that was finished last week. The set looks great but it is a little rough to preview so the speed of production in there is kinda similar to Jayce's Apartment because there are a lot of "customers" in the shop too.
Because I was spending some time in RPGM doing the menu and other bits and pieces I ended up writing a fair bit too so scenes like "tb" and Lisa's night after JP now have considerable progress on the RPGM front which is sweet!
The orgy is still progressing too but I think I've pretty much covered everything I wanted to mention about it in previous posts, at least for now ^_^

Anyway that's really about it! Kinda small post this week lol! Well it's the weekend so you probably have better things to do than read my scribblings xD

I really hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much as always :) x

Love you guys <3 xo

//pG
1710546471449.png

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
anyone knows why i got the cheating path on if i rejected calvin and didnt had the threesome on the trip? i only accepted the sharing route with Danny, but after i got back home cheating path is on, wtf, it might have to do with having the cheating path on in a diff save file?

Last edited:

EmeraldLlama

Jan 7, 2024
anyone knows why i got the cheating path on if i rejected calvin and didnt had the threesome on the trip? i only accepted the sharing route with Danny, but after i got back home cheating path is on, wtf, it might have to do with having the cheating path on in a diff save file?
I had the same problem in my playthrough. It's most likely a bug of some sort.

Reactions: Karcosa

shinken6969

Nov 1, 2023
Hi,

while waiting eagerly for the next release, is there any game that I can play in the mean time that has the level of quality of images like Lisa? I've already tried
Treasure of Nadia
Freepass
Broken Dreams
Ms. Denvers
but they all fall short in comparison. They feel too much like cartoons instead of the high level of rendering that Palegrass has.

Much appreciated.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Am I the only one starting to feel the toll of jayces party? The bloody thing could be a game on its own, also my Lisa doesnt have any interest in jayce or the rest of them f... boys.. But if Im reading it correct there is no way to avoid the big orgy scene that is coming up?
The game is awesome, but the party is starting to get dull. Id love it if we could wrap the party up and get along with the main game =) I want to see more of Viv, Aoife, Gina, Jo etc. You catch my drift ;)

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Am I the only one starting to feel the toll of jayces party? The bloody thing could be a game on its own, also my Lisa doesnt have any interest in jayce or the rest of them f... boys.. But if Im reading it correct there is no way to avoid the big orgy scene that is coming up?
The game is awesome, but the party is starting to get dull. Id love it if we could wrap the party up and get along with the main game =) I want to see more of Viv, Aoife, Gina, Jo etc. You catch my drift ;)
You don't have to join in the orgy, I'm sure. If I'd have to guess, you can watch or go back to bed (in the 'Danny Stays' route).

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You don't have to join in the orgy, I'm sure. If I'd have to guess, you can watch or go back to bed (in the 'Danny Stays' route).
Im playing the Danny leaves route, not a big fan of him either. But Im tolerating him as his kinda vital for the story though.. Lolz

Jan 20, 2022
I have played this game till Ch2 Ep2 and it's been a long time. Can someone please share the cheating route saves? I don’t want to start a new game. Thank you!

Reactions: Elena_lisa

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have played this game till Ch2 Ep2 and it's been a long time. Can someone please share the cheating route saves? I don’t want to start a new game. Thank you!
Search posts with my username, I posted a save at the start of the party which hopefully matches what you're after

Jordan95

Jun 24, 2023
I can't go to Jayce party in renpy because I can't finish vandalism quest. I did it about 5 times but has some kind of bug and its repeatable. As a result I can't go to party. Any solutions?

Jan 20, 2022
Can someone help me here? I have downloaded the latest version 2.90b and when I started the game, it is in some other language than English. What do I do now?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Can someone help me here? I have downloaded the latest version 2.90b and when I started the game, it is in some other language than English. What do I do now?
Ummm double check your download bub because that splash screen and those two characters are NOT part of this game.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes