the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
In android version I copy pasted my old saves but I can't see my old saves in the game. Is there is a way to access to it .
I had both cheating & sharing route of the last update
How do I install saves in android version please help me and share the save files please

gingreecs

Dec 15, 2018
hey all, even with this update there still some bugs
when i play 'danny leaves' after the sex scene my game cant get to the next morning its keep playing the same scene all the time.
for 'danny stays' after the talk with sharon and when lisa wakes up the next morning and see the pic, i cant find the pink dress in the closet

Malene135

Jun 28, 2020
Hey i want to play the Update V3.0.2 nut my Game freeze all the time during the diffenrent scenes. Is there something i can do about?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
hey all, even with this update there still some bugs
when i play 'danny leaves' after the sex scene my game cant get to the next morning its keep playing the same scene all the time.
for 'danny stays' after the talk with sharon and when lisa wakes up the next morning and see the pic, i cant find the pink dress in the closet
Same here pink dress never to be found.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Shame there is no discord for this game. Would love to chat about it. Anyway.

There seems to be a bug? in the latest version. When I load up my game, it asks me to start pre-event, to which I say yes. The event plays (please proofread as there are typos in it). After which, it allows me to save, which I do, and then what seems to be a restart of pre-event occurs where Lisa wakes up hungry at night, sees Sharon in the kitchen, and similar dialogue starts with her about to play a movie and drinking. The scene actually gets frozen when Sharen offers Lisa to drink with her, with no more dialogue and the only way to "continue" is to press escape, where you get ejected back to the kitchen. I am not sure if that part is suppose to play like that or not.

As a result of the above, I cannot continue the story as it says to watch TV, which I cannot do. Hope this is known and worked on.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Shame there is no discord for this game. Would love to chat about it. Anyway.

There seems to be a bug? in the latest version. When I load up my game, it asks me to start pre-event, to which I say yes. The event plays (please proofread as there are typos in it). After which, it allows me to save, which I do, and then what seems to be a restart of pre-event occurs where Lisa wakes up hungry at night, sees Sharon in the kitchen, and similar dialogue starts with her about to play a movie and drinking. I am not sure if that part is suppose to play like that or not.
There is a discord, just not a public one

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
U aren't missing much, it's dead most of the time and PG doesn't really interact there a lot.
I see. That's a shame.

Also, I am reading through the thread posts (page 503 now) and the party is still ongoing due to one route still being worked on? What patch (year) did the party start at?

And I am very curious as to whether what occurred in my game, which I described in my post previously, is a bug or I did something.
Would it be beneficial/a good idea to restart the game? At this point I have forgotten a lot of the shit that happened.

People were also mentioning A Wife and Mother. I tried it, but is it just me or is there barely any sex in that game? If I recall there was 1 lesbian scene. I played for a long while and had no scenes with the mother at all. Or any incest stuff. Can't see the appeal.

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Eyyy.. it finally got an update, after how long? 2 years? The game came when Covid hit, and I am assuming the developer finally got out of hospital today and updated his game

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes