goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

Can someone help me ?
I've been trying over and over again to trigger the Byron scene at house but I can't.. When I'm visiting the bar where he's working, I use the thing to change barista and set it on him. But after that nothing is happening, the only interaction I have it's a spot in front of him and he just say "Hey georgous, what'll it be ?"
And yeah i have the pink outfit

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hello everyone !

Can someone help me ?
I've been trying over and over again to trigger the Byron scene at house but I can't.. When I'm visiting the bar where he's working, I use the thing to change barista and set it on him. But after that nothing is happening, the only interaction I have it's a spot in front of him and he just say "Hey georgous, what'll it be ?"
And yeah i have the pink outfit
It happened to me too, change Lisa clothes (summer blouse and jeans), go to the cafe, play one of the scenes, and go back the next day. Byron ignores Lisa, then go to the hot tub in the evening

• Red Heart
Reactions: goovraedt

Iluvlamp

Jan 18, 2021
It happened to me too, change Lisa clothes (summer blouse and jeans), go to the cafe, play one of the scenes, and go back the next day. Byron ignores Lisa, then go to the hot tub in the evening
That is so far off the description, WTF?

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
cant find Paul anymore? i remember last time i played this there was a paul scene where he blackmailed her and she needed to blow him (if i remember correctly) now he moved out? when did this happened?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
cant find Paul anymore? i remember last time i played this there was a paul scene where he blackmailed her and she needed to blow him (if i remember correctly) now he moved out? when did this happened?
Paul (along with all the non-consensual content) was removed from the game for legal reasons over a year ago.

Reactions: Daveiy

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
wow thats a bummer. that was the reason i played it :/ i enjoyed the funny part and the cruel part. damn legal reasons.
The Ren'py version (2.70) still has that content (as it has not been updated since the Jayce party event began) might want to DL it if you want to see that content again as it will also be removed from that version once it gets updated again.

Reactions: Daveiy

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
The Ren'py version (2.70) still has that content (as it has not been updated since the Jayce party event began) might want to DL it if you want to see that content again as it will also be removed from that version once it gets updated again.
will do thanks.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
the latest version of the game with the paul and bar scenes is 2.852b.
Personally, I didn't really like the “rape” scenes, even in a game... and Paul was too much for the story. I can post a download link for a short period of this version.

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes