Justin9427

May 1, 2020
I've finally gave this game a shot after following it for so long but it's completely broken and unplayable. So many people seem to be able to play mostly fine so I don't know what's the problem. The save/load doesn't work just loads into the game with the menu open and can't get out of it except trying to go back to the main menu than says a there's a bug so press f5 the relaunch the game. I figured ok i just won't save or load but after about an hour the game freezes on an image but I can hear the game and sprites running around still behind the image. Press escape to bring up the menu but its behind the image so i navigate by sound of the beeps but the same thing happens as above so there's no way to advance in this game. Anyone else having similar issues?
F5 after trying to select back to main menu.png Stuck in menu after save and load game.png

Reactions: Rubi747

Rubi747

Jun 11, 2021
I've finally gave this game a shot after following it for so long but it's completely broken and unplayable. So many people seem to be able to play mostly fine so I don't know what's the problem. The save/load doesn't work just loads into the game with the menu open and can't get out of it except trying to go back to the main menu than says a there's a bug so press f5 the relaunch the game. I figured ok i just won't save or load but after about an hour the game freezes on an image but I can hear the game and sprites running around still behind the image. Press escape to bring up the menu but its behind the image so i navigate by sound of the beeps but the same thing happens as above so there's no way to advance in this game. Anyone else having similar issues?
View attachment 4097189 View attachment 4097190
Yes, works for me. Thanks.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I think they just forgot to update Windows after they got done with Mac, it should hopefully be fixed soon :ROFLMAO:
Yeah mate, it's so easily done but I just checked and it's all fixed!

Thank you to whoever sorted the links :)

PaleGrass can you let people choose if they want their saves in user data folder or the inside game folder? It is a pain to get the saves in userdata in any OS.
You can make a option before the game start or in options. Because is just easier to import and export saves if they are in game's folder.
Or just do like Ren'Py and save in both userdata and game's folder, preferable in game's folder, easy to access and easy to manipulate.

Also can you fix text size, I don't know which plugin or code you are using but is just small and I can't Fix that with MTool.

Your game have a solid story and good cgs, just so much minor annoying things.

Or else I have to fix your game and post it here.
I can try to create an option for it mate, it's handled by a plugin called SavesInLocalData which was kind of awkward to set-up in the first place and I'm wary about tampering with it because of how many issues it created with users when it was first launched - the halls echoed with "where are my saves?" for months on end ^_^
I can have a look and see if there's an easy way to toggle it off in game but as for saving in both locations, I really don't know how to do that mate because the engine will look for the saves in the source folder and having two might be problematic :(

I can't even remember which plugin I landed on for text sizes and such but I'll have a look and see if I can up the global size a bit. The text formatting is all done manually in dialogue boxes within RPGM so like \fb for bold or \fs[15] for smaller text, etc so unless I can change the text size globally, I can't imagine going through every dialogue in the game to alter it, I use them in every conversation in the game basically. It would also cause issues with text running off screen in certain circumstances too because the dialogue is usually altered in testing to make sure this doesn't happen.

I'll have a look into both though mate x

PaleGrass ,you are forgetting the DM's and the ideas!!!what about joe?any chance or a lead giving him up to neon in DS cheating route?he was definitely there in the orgy where lisa is watching from balcony?....

Any chance of FFM scene with Sophie and Lisa!!I do think lisa would get dominated by girls in the sex scene with Troy/moddy?
Joe's only present during the DL Orgy mate, he won't be in the DS Cheating route. He is at Neon too obviously :)
I have heavily considered having more Sophie content, after writing her in I just really warmed to the character though she'll only be found at Neon too after the party that is x

I will reply to your dm mate, it's just so long that it'd take me hours to go through it xD

Longest party ever.
I haven't even tried a start to finish playthrough of any of the routes at the party yet, what's the runtime for it roughly? Is it hours long? ^_^

PaleGrass , yes as some one said definitely vouch for lisa being cuckqueened!!but I don't think Danny would work out...what about troy ?/moddy I do think after certain sex escapades troy would definitely use lisa in fffm threesomes often...or what about Byron who showed her interest and later lisa realising it!
An idea like this would work fine but it'd have to be in a character end :)

I can hear literally Keanu's voice.. :ROFLMAO:

Is there a way to turn off the trans genre?
No mate, Aoife's baked into the cake but you don't need to view any of her sexual content x
(She's lovely though, why would you want rid of Aoife!? :cry::cry:)

that's means that the Jayce Party is not finished yet??? in almost 2 years??
I just can't get enough of it.. :HideThePain: xD

I think opening so many routes makes the game and development very slow. It would be better if Lisa broke up with Danny (cheating or not, he's not who she wants) and simplify the path to "free Lisa", which would make updates faster.

Does anyone want Lisa stay with Danny? really?
Many do mate, yeah! I think a lot of the cheating route enjoyers feel that with the danger element of being caught removed, it'll reduce the eroticism of encounters, then there are those that like the hot-wifing aspects too. It's a varied bunch we've got over here and I love them all >)!!

i think he just dont want to do it anymore, as far i remember jayce party take really long time to finish.
After working on the Orgy, I definitely wanted a break from it.. :D

Is there gonna be Aiofi and Lisa together atleast 1 time?
Many times ^_^!
I'm working on a scene with Lisa + Aoife this morning :)

more important than reading, is knowing how to read between the lines, and im pretty sure the developer just told us that the jayce party will never be finished... and that we can all go f@&k ourselves
Is that what I said? Damn, I'm mean :(

can we play pure lesbian or not
Nope! Lisa begins the game with a boyfriend ^_^ Aside from Danny you can avoid all sexual content but there isn't a strict "lesbian" mode or anything and lesbian content is quite scarce in the game mate x

You either have a different build or just I'm blind but could'nt find the lever. Not inside the gallery room, neither in the house. Checked it with new and semi complete save files. Could you show a screenshot, please?
Just double check that you're on 3.0.4 mate and not 3.0.2 because the Windows links on the OP weren't updated yesterday morning :)

View attachment 4097189 View attachment 4097190
Not a bug I've seen before mate but the fact that you weren't able to save either might clue us in to what's happening. It could be a permission error when writing saves to appdata maybe? Idk if running as admin would help or checking the save location (C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa) to make sure such a place even exists on your drive? The "Lisa" folder at the end is automatically created in the Default folder when you first make a save but you could try making it yourself to see if that has any positive effect too.

The game is very long and not being able to save is a no-go so let's figure out why it's not working ^_^

Still getting the black screen after Sharon walks in on Danny and Lisa...
When Sharon returns home? That event runs onto Lisa's House 2F so perhaps it's colliding with another event upstairs. There's like a hundred events up there so could you perhaps send me your save mate? Just so I can weed out what exactly is causing the issue.

Sorry about that :( x

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Since the end of 0.2 I can't enter home anymore, screen goes completely black but I can still move around. Is there any fix?
This is my save file:

I know this question has been posted here before, but I tried the previous posted fixes, these did not work for me.
I also can't seem to open the developer console with F8 or F12.

As a fellow RPGM dev I know how one switch or variable can mess everything up so no hard feelings.
Love the game, I mean my save has 8 hours of playtime, there's so many storylines etc.. Great job PaleGrass.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It's nice to be proud of your creations however most straight men are simply not into looking at dudes with tits... and yes since Aoife has a fully functioning cock and balls then he's a dude.
I should've specified that she's a lovely person** lol ^_^

Since the end of 0.2 I can't enter home anymore, screen goes completely black but I can still move around. Is there any fix?
This is my save file: Mega

I know this question has been posted here before, but I tried the previous posted fixes, these did not work for me.
I also can't seem to open the developer console with F8 or F12.

As a fellow RPGM dev I know how one switch or variable can mess everything up so no hard feelings.
Love the game, I mean my save has 8 hours of playtime, there's so many storylines etc.. Great job PaleGrass.
I wonder if you're running into the same issue as the other user, that'd be handy :sneaky:
Thanks so much for the save mate, I'll have a wee looksie and get right back to ya x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Jeez, that's not good.. >_>
Thanks again for the save btw!
That should fix the problem mate but it's not isolated to you unfortunately, looks like I'm uploading a 3.0.5 now.

I don't even know how these things happen sometimes, I must've, at some point deleted an event page from Lisa's front door which will halt anyone from entering after Lisa and Sharon see the fires on the news.

Oh well, crash control time ^_^

Reactions: rnzn

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Jeez, that's not good.. >_>
Thanks again for the save btw!
That should fix the problem mate but it's not isolated to you unfortunately, looks like I'm uploading a 3.0.5 now.

I don't even know how these things happen sometimes, I must've, at some point deleted an event page from Lisa's front door which will halt anyone from entering after Lisa and Sharon see the fires on the news.

Oh well, crash control time ^_^
Works like a charm, tyvm! Looking forward to continuing my playthrough

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Justin9427

May 1, 2020
Not a bug I've seen before mate but the fact that you weren't able to save either might clue us in to what's happening. It could be a permission error when writing saves to appdata maybe? Idk if running as admin would help or checking the save location (C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa) to make sure such a place even exists on your drive? The "Lisa" folder at the end is automatically created in the Default folder when you first make a save but you could try making it yourself to see if that has any positive effect too.

The game is very long and not being able to save is a no-go so let's figure out why it's not working ^_^
Well I tried running as admin like you suggested but unfortunately, had no affect. I checked to make sure the save files are saving to the right location like you said and they are.

Here's my save files:

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Well I tried running as admin like you suggested but unfortunately, had no affect. I checked to make sure the save files are saving to the right location like you said and they are.

Here's my save files:
Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
Mega
Wait, I must've misunderstood mate. I thought you couldn't save or load the game. So when you save/load the game you get the error you posted the image of? Or how does that error happen? Also the screen freezing on images can happen with RPGM autorun events sometimes, I'm not really sure why it happens but it's always good to save regularly just in case ^_^

Justin9427

May 1, 2020

Wait, I must've misunderstood mate. I thought you couldn't save or load the game. So when you save/load the game you get the error you posted the image of? Or how does that error happen? Also the screen freezing on images can happen with RPGM autorun events sometimes, I'm not really sure why it happens but it's always good to save regularly just in case ^_^
Sorry that's my fault on the explanation. It saves but I can't get back to the game from saving or loading it keeps me stuck in the menu the second image i posted

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Glad to see the updates, it feels like the game is back on track. Looking forward to the cheating route and hot springs getting more content

• Yay, new update!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Sorry that's my fault on the explanation. It saves but I can't get back to the game from saving or loading it keeps me stuck in the menu the second image i posted
Pressing escape doesn't work :eek:? Right clicking won't work because it's a custom menu and basically; I'm not very bright ^_^

Looking forward to the cheating route and hot springs getting more content
I'm looking forward to the bathhouse too! I wanted to put it in December's patch but I think it'll be a larger project to get it started so it should probably have a little more time dedicated to it in a patch :) maybe 3.2 :D

Justin9427

May 1, 2020
Pressing escape doesn't work :eek:? Right clicking won't work because it's a custom menu and basically; I'm not very bright ^_^

I'm looking forward to the bathhouse too! I wanted to put it in December's patch but I think it'll be a larger project to get it started so it should probably have a little more time dedicated to it in a patch :) maybe 3.2 :D
Wholly crap pressing escape again works I could have sworn I tried that haha

• Yay, new update!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Wholly crap pressing escape again works I could have sworn I tried that haha
Whew! Always the last place you look! ^_^
Don't worry, you're far from the first with that issue mate lol! It's just autopilot for a lot of folks to right click in RPGM. I'm just glad it wasn't anything more troublesome causing problems :)

Reactions: Justin9427
4.30 star(s) 119 Votes