Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
can some one write what the default Lisa save file is called? The file location mentioned in this thread doesnt exist on my computer. So the save files must be stored some where else as they arent in the www folder with in the Lisa folder. I know this is a lot to ask for, but I would really like to find those save files..

I thank you in advance..

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
can some one write what the default Lisa save file is called? The file location mentioned in this thread doesnt exist on my computer. So the save files must be stored some where else as they arent in the www folder with in the Lisa folder. I know this is a lot to ask for, but I would really like to find those save files..

I thank you in advance..
%localappdata%\User Data\Default\Lisa

this has been answered many times in the past, a simple search could have giving you the answer

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Dude read what I just wrote.. That file location doesnt exist, I dont have a folder called user data within the user folder..
The folder is there; copy and paste what I gave you into Windows File Explorer or Windows Search, and you will find it easy. Your game does not have a different file save location from everyone else; you are not looking in the right place or don't know how to use Windows.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Dude read what I just wrote.. That file location doesnt exist, I dont have a folder called user data within the user folder..

What I do have is this within C/User/Owner: Ansel (empty), Documents (empty), Favorites (empty), Saved games (empty), Contacts (empty), Link, Transfers, Searches, and none of these folders contain any Lisa files..
Hence the reason for me to ask what names these files are stored under, as on my computer these files seem to be stored in another folder than the previous mentioned one..
In Windows, from the View toolbar choose to see hidden and system folders.

Ku6bhi

Sep 13, 2020
Is there any bug in viv story? I can't start it, I have finished other parts and when going to start the Jayce party it shows i have to complete viv content, but I am stuck badly, not know what to do, help me plz

Reactions: Sknafij

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
My game is found in the folder downloads. Listen I dont care if you believe me, but Im telling you the folder doesnt exist, hence the reason Im asking for the full file name for the save game, so that I can do a manual search for it in the library..

FFS... just like he instructed you multiple times.

Screenshot_5.jpg

If NONE of those locations are on your system then you are not using window 10 or 11.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
My game is found in the folder downloads. Listen I dont care if you believe me, but Im telling you the folder doesnt exist, hence the reason Im asking for the full file name for the save game, so that I can do a manual search for it in the library..
It doesn't matter where your game is located; now the save folder is created only once you have at least made one save. If you never created a save, then the save folder doesn't exists. If you have created at least one save, you can easily use Windows File Explorer to search for the word "Lisa." If you know the number of your save, then look for something like "file1.rpgsave," where "1" represents the save number inside the game.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
It doesn't matter where your game is located; now the save folder is created only once you have at least made one save. If you never created a save, then the save folder doesn't exists. If you have created at least one save, you can easily use Windows File Explorer to search for the word "Lisa." If you know the number of your save, then look for something like "file1.rpgsave," where "1" represents the save number inside the game.
cheers I´ll look for that. Yeah and thats the issue, for that could both be Lisa or Manilla Shaw.. How ever the Manilla files I know where are located so they wont trick me..

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes