2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Well, I haven't played Lust Age since dude MC harem games aren't really my thing, but I am big on lesbian stuff so I'm giving this a try. Can't contribute to any of the discussions of "ruining Lisapi's character" since I have no idea how she's supposed to act otherwise.
My main problem so far is that the game feels more punishing than it should be just to get all the features out of the game. Stuff like not being able to save unless you're in the room to try and lessen the grind, but also needing to be in the more-grind game mode just to unlock the content paid for with panties. Doesn't help that all the ren'py variables and such are in another language so trying to modify the save isn't easy...
Otherwise though, I'm liking all the content I've seen! Not usually big on pee stuff but this game makes it pretty hot, and all the girls are pretty damn cute.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok not impressed? REALLY???? It's bad enough he wants to branch out into another game but than turn it into a damn grind fest? SERIOUSLY because if you do not pick this option you won't see the good stuff like the panties.. This is a shitty decision and turning me off the game even before I start. Now let's add to that and make the game even damn harder lose major love points for making wrong decision meaning you will be save/reloading a lot to see what happens.

Ok still haven't gotten past the prologue but the more I read the more it sounds like a fucked up world and nothing fucking like Lust Age at all.. Can't just earn money and go buy a new outfit, can't just have fun with a girl, can't do this, can't do that.. it feels like a damn slave colony than the world of Lust Age. If this is the future of Lust Age I am not interested in seeing the end of that game. Now Maria is like some damn hard ass jailor than someone who cares about girl... or master over slave vibe.. Seriously it does not feel good at all.

OK dev drop this stupid idea.. The world you created here feels like shit and not fun. We do not want to see a damn grind fest and an top of that lose the points you already grind for! Than ruin the city vibe that we been playing. Ugh.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this game is a big failure. It's boring boring boring. The commissions are boring as all get up. Even using phone cost money. Ugh.. I deleted it.. I'll PRETEND this game never existed and hope it will not continue to exist.. I'll wait for the real game Lust Age.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
As much as i'm into watersports, I can't make heads or tails of this "game" (sorry: DEMO); and grindfests are not my idea of an engaging game mechanic. Deleted...

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So I got to what could essentially be called the "end of content" and honestly? The grind isn't quite as bad as I thought it'd be. Still not great because there's some stuff that I still haven't got despite being at the end of all available content (some random pics from the text messages here and there) and the inconsistency of the rewards can be annoying (e.g. only getting a bunch of cloth from the early morning not-date commission and never any wood) but I feel like somehow, I've experienced worse grind in other games.

I will say that the set-up of the "non-canon timeskip spinoff" of some other game (while still trying to make this mostly standalone) could use some work, too. Trying to play this without having played Lust Age means you're getting bombarded with references to how characters/places/things in general used to be can be a little... awkward, at times.

That being said... the one (1) sex scene in the game so far was pretty decent and felt like it had some nice build-up to it, but the constant teasing of sluttiness being a thing without actually getting to experience said sluttiness made me disappointed. Especially with the back-and-forth on Lisapi and Mabel being exclusive or actually even girlfriends or just housemates or something else entirely just... I dunno.

Hopefully this gets more updates though because dear god there's still just not enough lesbian-only games out there and I want to get more out of this since I already put time into it.

Keisi

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Well, I'm going to say a few things and the first is that the project has been canceled, the reasons here:

Secondly, I read a lot of confusing comments, gentlemen of culture, this was a parallel universe not related to Lust Age and that is explained on different occasions in the pre-intro and in the summary.

My farewell to this project is dedicated to molitar who starts playing a game knowing he/she won't like it. Also "making up" the review... The sound thing made me laugh, check your speakers, the demo has practically the same bgm/sfx as Lust Age. Ah, what's this about having to pay for messages? That was a test feature that was going to be removed in v1. Grind for more messages? Move to the next day, wow too much grind for me... xD I can tell you don't know Maria well by the way you talk about her so you take advantage of it to try to make her look like something she is not and give a bad image of the game.

I'm not going to waste any more time on an erroneous and not even constructive review. Too bad F95 doesn't allow replying to reviews because then at least people could see both points of view. But in a nutshell: You are wrong on all points in your review although that's your opinion. This kind of game is not for you, and even less if you complain about the difficulties, I would like to see you playing RPG games from the 90's or any average MMO or even any Nutaku game.

Having said that, thank you to those who have been interested in this project and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for having to cancel it... It was a hard decision but with a good end in mind.

PS: Sharks are Evil, The reason why L'sA existed is quite the opposite of what you think/say. Just to try to offer better quality in LA I wanted to do another project to disconnect from time to time from the main one instead of spending time playing random games or just lazing around. I just wanted to spend my time on the same thing: Work and make it worth every penny people invest in me. I could say here a lot of devs who like to stretch a lot of the gum and then offer almost nothing of quality/content (although this is suggestive).

That said, I am going to focus again on LA as it is obvious and this experience has helped me to improve some professional aspects. But a second project will exist sooner or later if I don't want to burn myself out. By the way, my updates up to a few ones ago always came constantly and always on the same dates, the difference was when I added a lot of changes that obviously were going to delay my schedule. That with a second project the updates of the main one could be delayed? That's obvious but it also gives more variety to people.

More greedy? I thank the people who support me because I can dedicate myself to this and I can pay my bills, I don't ask for much more. I'm not going to lie either, I want to earn money to be able to have a good economy, I don't want to go back to my old life because this is something I do professionally and I enjoy it but I wouldn't do it as a hobby. I don't know if you've ever looked at my Patreon but calling my moves greedy when I'm not even making +2k a month... If I start earning -1k I'll close Patreon and get a job, things have always been like that in my mind and that's why I want to earn as much as possible without going crazy.

NOTE: I dedicate as a general rule +10h a day to this and for me, there are no days off, except for this month when my head couldn't take it anymore... There are devs who "borrow" assets, cards, stories, among other things, and put zero effort/quality, and then bingo, $$$$. And I'm not saying all this in a bad way, on the contrary, it's just to clarify things a bit since I never participate here due to lack of time and other different reasons (I'm going to waste my time arguing with someone like the review one? I prefer to spend my time working).

PS: To clarify a bit: I love this community but I never participate because, in the end, it's a loop of pointless discussions that nobody wants to have elsewhere because they are safe here. I wish I could answer all the Lust Age reviews because there are so many that are ridiculous and seem to be made by someone who doesn't feel good about themselves if they don't talk bad about something. So after introducing the "twins", I decided to stop participating here and put my effort and time into my work because, in the end, I end up getting pissed off and frustrated with people who won't listen to reason.

PS2: I have several patrons who are super picky about the grind and have never complained about anything related to it. It's not worth talking about easy mode anymore as it's not going to exist anymore but few H-RPG games people play or come here expecting my games to be just the usual VN play.

Good fap.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: huge43

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Sad to hear about the cancellation, though I am interested in looking out for any future potential projects from you with a lesbian focus, since I was pleasantly surprised by the stuff in this game. Guess I should be on the lookout for when Lust Age gets that ability to swap playable characters?
I'm also... not looking forward to future games being made with DAZ. I can't say I've ever particularly enjoyed graphics rendered with it, and the jump from something anime like Koikatsu to the more realistic style that DAZ focuses on will be weird.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
That's disappointing. I thought the character writing in this as well as the relationships forming were pretty nice. And I also loved the visuals. But I see how the mailwoman job might be awkward to keep as a focus for the game's systems and how whatever lore is going on in Lust Age makes it hard to keep the world and characters consistent.
But it's not like I didn't see it coming.
A lesbian-focused spin-off of a harem game with a male MC was never going to be accepted by the fans and the loss of people like me who are only interested in the lesbian content is probably nowhere near significant enough to bother worrying about.
I hope Lust Age fans enjoy the reassurance that you're focused on what they want and that the experience you got from this experiment benefits you greatly.
I might be interested in your work in the future if you ever feel like you can try something like this again, hopefully without the shackles of an already ongoing project to make things complicated.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Beckz

May 11, 2020
If you want to create "After story" game, you need to NOT create the "previous story" game first.
Or at least FINISH "previous story" game first.

Because this game act like a Spoiler of what happened in previous game.
You can add description like this is a parables or distortion story to avoid it.
Alas since it is abandoned, then so be it.

Do your best on Lust Age.

Jun 5, 2020
Keisi I know this has been abandoned which is what it is but this game had me hooked with the lesbian watersports. Will there be some/more in LA?

Uaredead

Jan 20, 2023
Idk if anyone see this or not but if you do and you know how to fix this problem I will be happy to get that help, so when I complete a mission... The game freezes there and I can't progress the game... Idk why
Btw I'm on android and joiplay

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes