RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v1.11] (Pre-patched)

Dec 27, 2019
What does this mean?

I don't get it. I take the 1.11 japanese version. I run the decrypter on the rgss3a file on it, extract the files from the extract back into the folder, and then apply the patch on it from this page. Nothing changes. Am I missing something?
Is the rgss still in the game folder?

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
The link with the english version worked :). Sorry for the fuzz and frustration.
On another note, how is the gallary activated/found? I moved the publicdate file to the main folder, but i can't figure out what next to do. or is it unlocked later in the story? (couldn't find it in the house)

Edit: I read its at the Ruin of Reminiscence. Anyone knows the quickest way of getting there?
Don't get me wrong, I like games :) but especially for RPG's, i prefer to make sure I'll like what I'll get before I invest hours into grinding and the story ^^

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019
The link with the english version worked :). Sorry for the fuzz and frustration.
On another note, how is the gallary activated/found? I moved the publicdate file to the main folder, but i can't figure out what next to do. or is it unlocked later in the story? (couldn't find it in the house)

Edit: I read its at the Ruin of Reminiscence. Anyone knows the quickest way of getting there?
Don't get me wrong, I like games :) but especially for RPG's, i prefer to make sure I'll like what I'll get before I invest hours into grinding and the story ^^
You can find the Memory Ruins to the west, you have to find them to be able to travel there with the island map.

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone able to help me with the Save Caldera quest? I put the bent key in pot of hot water and wait but it just gives me the bent key back

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone able to help me with the Save Caldera quest? I put the bent key in pot of hot water and wait but it just gives me the bent key back
I figured it out, you have to go left of the room with the pot of hot water to the next zone, then the lower middle zone, straight through there is another room with the thermometer

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
Found 2 untranslated texts.
First one is "Cancel" button at the bottom of cooking menu.
Second one is dialogue between Cleon and Meiris in the forest location to the south of village. Unfortunately I forgot to take screenshot.

Reactions: MediocreTranslation
Dec 27, 2019
Found 2 untranslated texts.
First one is "Cancel" button at the bottom of cooking menu.
Second one is dialogue between Cleon and Meiris in the forest location to the south of village. Unfortunately I forgot to take screenshot.
The Cleon and Meiris conversation was already fixed, redownload the patch.
The cooking menu is a very minor thing, so I'll wait to see if more things appear before updating the patch.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You can find the Memory Ruins to the west, you have to find them to be able to travel there with the island map.
Anything more specific? West of the island? West of the forest? I can't find a western exit to the village, so it doesn't seem to be that.

Edit: Found it. North, then west, west, south, west of the refugee camp.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019
Still any idea where to farm Broadcloth?
You don't farm it, you craft it.
I never had any assues with getting mats, I just took everything while I was passing, the mats vendor can help you or maybe the vendor in Domingo's house or the elven village.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote