RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

giantwang42069

Jun 9, 2020
Okay, I have no idea what I am doing wrong, I have the correct rtp, followed the installation steps perfectly, even re-extracted everything but I still have the missing Audio BGM error. Does anyone have any suggestions?

sureal

Aug 27, 2016
Does anyone know where to find this "Lotion Slime"? It says Deep Forest but I already checked and it doesn't seem to spawn there even at night.
Also, I can't seem to find the Pirate's Hideout.
Its in the deep forest at night but it has a tentacle monster sprite rather than the normal black ghost sprite.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Just had a quick question; does Caldera come back into the story/game after the pirate ship incident? Asking out of curiosity as I rather liked her, if so where do you go to find her? Thanks.

Kuudere

Apr 28, 2020
I just went through the entire game without getting fucked once. That's a bit surprising. It's not like I was trying to avoid it, either. Do I have to let that hot spring loser fuck Lisette in the ass to get the lewd things going?

anyone know the code for the elf hideout door??
There's a small hint in the previous room. Just a small one. You might have to look carefully.
Just had a quick question; does Caldera come back into the story/game after the pirate ship incident? Asking out of curiosity as I rather liked her, if so where do you go to find her? Thanks.
Not... really. She pops in at the very end. Unless I'm missing a lot of content, which is likely.

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
Untranslated text when opening this chest. Located in a cave, north exit of village, then always north, east when you can't go north anymore.
cave.png chest.png
Then menu in abandoned house, after giving Greta all materials
house.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MediocreTranslation

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Well crap, that's a shame, had hoped to see her once more, thanks man.

Oh, some of the discussion brings up another question I had; how to upgrade the basement floor of the refugee home? Another thing; where are the stairs to the elder's 2F? I've got Elder's Regret quest and yet there are no stairs to the second floor, this is weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Female132

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
Quest sign near Maple House. Also magic circle in the same location.
maple.png
Trying to leave through the door. This is elf house at village when you sneak in there, but before search for any clues.
elf.png

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I am stuck on Fighting Together 5, i dont know where Cape Comfrey is.
Just follow the north path above the starting point or where the game begins after prologue(always going above while having a pickaxe and brick the stones) and u will find that. The elder will be in the coast.
Also, it requires a guide or something to all quests, it's also important to note that once u meet the elf girl once within the accomodations, u are locked in the ending route so, all side-quests will be removed at that point. There were many i couldn't even clear/find because of the lacking pointers to those within the game itself. A guide would be helpful though.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote