RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
How do you start Adaline's school's sex education quests, i tried so many things and it would not show up.
there a quest of that? I been talking to Adaline through out the game and nonething happen. if I have to guess. you need to lose a battle. only if they have a message saying there a defeat cutscene. it a guess because I ask a similar question like how to get them pregnant. they told me to go to FAQ and I cant find it or a guide. I bet other people can give a better idea

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
where is FAQ. it not telling me much. I check the game itself where I download game like this one and I check google. can you give us where to click on. that way we can find FAQ or a guide
it is literally in the game folder

Dec 27, 2019
Patch has been updated, this will be my last update on this patch since no more missing translation or crashes have been reported.
I'll focus now on my next translation.
Many thanks to everyone that took the time to play the game and reported issues.

Last edited:

cjzzzzz

Apr 2, 2020
there a quest of that? I been talking to Adaline through out the game and nonething happen. if I have to guess. you need to lose a battle. only if they have a message saying there a defeat cutscene. it a guess because I ask a similar question like how to get them pregnant. they told me to go to FAQ and I cant find it or a guide. I bet other people can give a better idea
FAQ is in the patch folder OP posted, you should persuade her to join the religion and unlock a lot her H scenes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
two question. one how to give birth to 5000gr baby and 2 what Pregurina. im trying to unlock brothel

cjzzzzz

Apr 2, 2020
two question. one how to give birth to 5000gr baby and 2 what Pregurina. im trying to unlock brothel
you need to eat food you cooked to gain baby weight, the pregurina unlocks when you give birth to a 5kg baby. The mission sequence will unlock once you gave birth to enough # of children.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
if you guy need help getting 5000 pound baby. first get apple salad recipe inside pirate ship or find other recipe with higher then 200. the food in the bottom of the list has 200 or more. make sure you eat once day. if you guy having problem with the food failed. first save in front of the kitchen. pick the food you want to cook. if it failed. go back to the menu without exiting the game and load the game again. try again until you get the food. for me I got new quest for giving birth 3 time. make sure you get 15 or more just in case in bud garden. to get brothel quest. once you get a new quest a women will be in nursing room. talk to her and she will take you to Pregurina. then ask her and register. you need to be pregnant again. 5000 pound baby. go to restaurant maple house in the morning if you don't have enough recipe or go downstairs. to get oil. go to pirate hideout. monster drop oil. once you got what you need. go back home and cook. if you didn't eat. eat one now and eat tomorrow. remember if you got pregnant now. eat and sleep. unit you are out of food or it time to give birth. if you didn't get 5000 pound baby. wait for a while until she say she can get pregnant again or something. once you give birth on the stage. you get brothel quest.

Reactions: HahaN10

odraxere

Jun 23, 2019
how do i complete the mission pirate's hideout? it says ''check if the watch got any information out of kicks'', where do i go?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I need help again. i'm doing the brothel quest. anyone know a good spot to get silver and gold ore. I need 30 for both of them.

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
I fixed the mansion, now what do I do with the basement? greta just repeats the same dialogue again and again.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I fixed the mansion, now what do I do with the basement? greta just repeats the same dialogue again and again.
the basement is for brothel. you need to get pregnant 3 or more until you get new quest. then their will be a women in nursing room with a ? mark. then she take you some where and after that. talk to her and then say yes. get pregnant again but this is 5000 pound baby. make sure you get apple salad recipe or higher than 200 to cook and eat once a day. if you failed. first save in front of the kitchen. pick the food you want to cook. if it failed. go back to the menu without exiting the game and load the game again. try again until you get the food. once you give birth to 5000 pound baby. you get new quest

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote