RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
the basement is for brothel. you need to get pregnant 3 or more until you get new quest. then their will be a women in nursing room with a ? mark. then she take you some where and after that. talk to her and then say yes. get pregnant again but this is 5000 pound baby. make sure you get apple salad recipe or higher than 200 to cook and eat once a day. if you failed. first save in front of the kitchen. pick the food you want to cook. if it failed. go back to the menu without exiting the game and load the game again. try again until you get the food. once you give birth to 5000 pound baby. you get new quest
I never would've guessed that in a million years, thanks for the info. But I'm on the floating island (I think it's the end level) and the whole brothel thing just doesn't seem worth the trouble.

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
Please help me with this....>_<
This is not for school quest. When you want to leave the village from the north (going up). there are two paths, one goes straight up and the other goes to the right. The path to the right leads to a graveyard, keep going till you see an exist, go there and you'll see a mansion. The door is locked and someone is trapped, and there is a well on the upper right side corner of the area. This lever opens the door to that mansion.

Last edited:

linkzor

Nov 18, 2019
Where can I get rope and nails for the quest 'fighting together'? I can't find them anywhere.

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
This is not for school quest. When you want to leave the village from the north (going up). there are two paths, one goes straight up and the other goes to the right. The path to the right leads to a graveyard, keep going till you see an exist, go there and you'll see a mansion. The door is locked and someone is trapped, and there is a well on the upper right side corner of the area. This lever opens the door to that mansion.
Thanx you're one hell of life saver!

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone know how to get the other 2 of 3 total Caldera viewings? I've gone through most of the game but the second two orbs stay red. Is there something weird you need to do? Like wait 50 days while she's captured? I've tried rushing through some of the days but never got a change, but I could also have no waited long enough. Just a suspicion that it could be related due to her first one being while she's captured.

Dec 27, 2019
Anyone know how to get the other 2 of 3 total Caldera viewings? I've gone through most of the game but the second two orbs stay red. Is there something weird you need to do? Like wait 50 days while she's captured? I've tried rushing through some of the days but never got a change, but I could also have no waited long enough. Just a suspicion that it could be related due to her first one being while she's captured.
Just watch the first one.

Reactions: Furmilk

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Thx for your hard work
Hey is there a walkthrough or a guide for endings?
N for the door in the minding cave?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote