RPGM Complete Lisette, Priestess of Spring Pregnancy [v 1.11] [Kedama Qube] ENGLISH PATCH 1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Agreed a guide would be helpful, I thankfully resolved my issues/difficulties.

Though I have two questions that are more a curiosity; how do you get to the noble quarter? And what about the blue door on the mountain that's locked, where is the key?

Kuudere

Apr 28, 2020
Agreed a guide would be helpful, I thankfully resolved my issues/difficulties.

Though I have two questions that are more a curiosity; how do you get to the noble quarter? And what about the blue door on the mountain that's locked, where is the key?
In the well at Domingo's house, which you need the elf breathing thing to get to.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
In the well at Domingo's house, which you need the elf breathing thing to get to.
Ah alright, thank you very much Kuudere, sorry for being a bother. And I meant the key to the mountain-door north/east of Maple Restaurant lol, this key seems to be for Udra Mines.

Last edited:

luinikex

Dec 27, 2019
Did you any way how to make broadcloth?
havent played recently but im still looking for it because Broadcloth is not normal Cloth, i havent tried the elven village yet since i need some apples to continue to the quest and maybe i can buy some mats from there

Glin2321

Sep 3, 2019
Did you any way how to make broadcloth?
You have to buy the Weaving Machine from Nadi in the store in Rhubarb Village. It costs 4000g. After that you can craft broadcloth from 3 cotton. Nadi also sells other items that allow you to refine raw materials into higher level crafting components

Reactions: luinikex

luinikex

Dec 27, 2019
You have to buy the Weaving Machine from Nadi in the store in Rhubarb Village. It costs 4000g. After that you can craft broadcloth from 3 cotton. Nadi also sells other items that allow you to refine raw materials into higher level crafting components
you are a true hero! thank you

Dec 27, 2019
Patch has been updated, added missing translation and minor fixes.
I also added a small FAQ, I hope that helps the people that are having problems to complete the game.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Okay, I'm going to have to ask than; how do you get a 5,000g baby?
Eat food every day, the higher nutriounal value the better, but got plenty of time, the best foods can have you hit 5kg in 2-3 days, so even with low tier food it is perfectly doable

nanashimaru

Jun 17, 2020
hears something interesting. does the mansion questline have a continuation because the girl (i think her names nadia) who does the house repairs finds a basement and she says that i can do something with it but i dont know how too trigger it.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. I beat the game. my question is how to get them pregnant? is there a side quest for that or do I need to keep losing because when you go and press lisette priestess of spring pregnancy then go to graphics and then picture. you see them pregnant.

Dec 27, 2019
question. I beat the game. my question is how to get them pregnant? is there a side quest for that or do I need to keep losing because when you go and press lisette priestess of spring pregnancy then go to graphics and then picture. you see them pregnant.
Read the FAQ.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote