README List of Abandoned/Hiatus Games

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
I don't know if it's true, but Wootch supposed to be updating Urban xLife next month (said on his Patreon)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wootch may be back in action. But until he delivers, I wouldn't put my word on it being active again. For all I know, he could be posting just to keep the funds rolling in as long as he can. I just cannot trust wootch. Ever. At all. Not again.
He's abandoned his game twice and each time, the excuse was idiotic. He said he was in an accident and was in the hospital for a few days and then was home recovering and getting his legs back.
Well, I know someone who lives in Alaska in the middle of nowhere. Dude gets seriously injured in a collision with a moose. He woke up a day later and within 72 hours of a life-threatening accident, he'd used his daughter's phone to notify us. I wonder why he didn't use a phone to make a post on patreon and he lives in France. France isn't even close to half as remote as Alaska. His injuries weren't life-threatening. To me, his excuse is pure and utter B.S. (derogatory american slang for "not true").

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
funny that lots of games abandonned are getting more money than small games created by passionate devs...

well, i guess its business logic...

Reactions: pootin

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, I think the "hiatus" state can changed to "cancelled". He said the next version will be on April 2017 and he didn't delivered nothing, I also think many people are reporting him for violating many of Patreon ToUs. If they don't close his Patreon account, maybe he will come back on a year or so, with another accident and another game release date.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I feel because we started playing and helping to make a good game in many ways, most of the time They do something that no one approves of, and they simply abandon not respecting everyone who invested in their game. I believe it would be correct to make up the mistake and know what all the players want. That's smart, because that's good for everyone. There are several ways to be correct, but the end is only one, "Credibility"

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

May 19, 2017
Male
I'm sorry for my mistake, it happens, however much I don't want

I'm in the right place because, I start, I'm on hiatus but now believe me I'll finish. Well, ladies first: Bloo said that she is not surprised by so many abandoned games, Muff Diver said that Wootch does not deserve credit and Dustellar talking about Myster that unfortunately I tried to help him and he was always asking for help, when someone tried, He said For everyone who was going to do it his own way, and when someone said that Chuck was a fat bastard, He left everything, not caring about anyone, and now as everyone knows Long Vacation has a new developer Twojura, it was good that Myster was not to Patreon, all this is as everyone has said, as I said before they need "Credibility, Honesty and Respect". That way everyone will help you. Add: At least I finished, thank you for patronage

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been two weeks since I've been with you, time to thank everyone. – Bloo - thank you for sharing so many games, I'm grateful - Muttdoggy - Thanks for all you've done, I am very satisfied with everything - Muff Diver - Thanks a lot, Dude - Dustelar - Thank you, Man - Luciano - thank you for thanking me, I liked it - Adoringfan - I liked your Like it, for me, Thanks - Milos, Mephistophel , wep, Redking, gue5t, Davidreiter, wynin, Blackadder89, F95, And everyone else on this list, many, many Thanks - ace_boogie for you has to be a Special thank you, for you try to help me make my game work without caring, and trying so hard to do everything possible to help me. I can say friend, you were great, I just have to say "THANK YOU" You did it for deserving my thanks

Reactions: Muff Diver

mraka

Jun 4, 2017
A Girl and her Dog also is an great game that sadly never had continued. The Patreon Site is still up ( ) but no updates since Dec 2016. You still can download the latest Version and its a great game already! I so wished it had been finished. ;__;

Corrupting the Intern ( )
Also a good game that got abandoned.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated the list will fix it up and improve its looks when got some more time. But that is it for now

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
will give it a go when i get some time, this is a WIP like a lot of creators on patreon slow burn lmao

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And we keep seeing so many new games without any quality, no doubt more than half will give up, and so new lists will be created, and that doesn't stop. Many games on the list, I have here and waiting for some solution. And others I gave up.

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think this game should be on this list too because no update since February -

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Modern Life by White Raven is on hiatus for a long time and not likely to update any time soon. So it can be added to this list.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
It's sad to see so many awesome games that were abandoned. :( Especially the ones where the creator just seemingly disappeared from the internet and no one has ever heard from them again. Those concern me the most, since I always worry that they died or are in the hospital or something.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey Guys! Was just trying to check to see if Myster has posted any update on his game blog as it has been quite some time since his last update. Anyhow surprisingly his game blog has been removed.

Does anyone have any info on this?? I really like Myster's work and was surely waiting for an update on his game Michael's Family.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Both of his blogs are gone. He's disappeared. Figures.
He's done this before. He might do it again but if you fall for it next time, you're the fool.