• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking List of female orgasm denial games

xyzzyAnonUser

Oct 18, 2018
Lilith's Throne has plenty of denial in it.
Lust Doll and Lust Doll Plus also have some but it's not a major focus of the games - more just isolated scenes that crop up here and there.

Imriel

Oct 18, 2017

shakespear

Feb 25, 2020
Both to keep this thread alive, but also to see if anyone else knows this game.

So there is a game I played that was 100% female orgasm denial. It is in Unity and it was complete. The main character ends up on a spaceship with 2 androids, and then entire game is putting/watching the girls get put into denial and then teased?

I haven't been able to find the game again, but I know I played it and it was great. Totally scratched the denial itch.

a2tailedfox

Jun 7, 2017
Both to keep this thread alive, but also to see if anyone else knows this game.

So there is a game I played that was 100% female orgasm denial. It is in Unity and it was complete. The main character ends up on a spaceship with 2 androids, and then entire game is putting/watching the girls get put into denial and then teased?

I haven't been able to find the game again, but I know I played it and it was great. Totally scratched the denial itch.
You might be thinking of "Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives"

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Imperial Herem- has a Very brief, orgasm denial system, wear you have to "Touch" to get them closer to orgasm, then stop. (mandatory to progress) Super slight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thejj097

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
There was a- horrendously difficult mod for Skyrim, that went along with "Devious Devices" That had you, find a cursed item while looting, and the only way to get it off, was to put on MORE LOCKED devices....You end up in full bondage, a vibrator that "Edged" your character every two minutes, while you searched RANDOM LOCATIONS in PONY BOOTS (moving at 25% speed, no sprint) for a special key....
Anya-shock.PNG