Recommending List of games that have big ass/thicc/bricc/pawg/bbw/curvy/chubby/plump/shortstack/mini-giantess women with Male MC mostly

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry guys....but I don´t get the list....looking for mini GTS content I´m TOTALLY lost cruising over this list..... :(

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
No problem...you may just put the tags matching to each game and voilá the liste is much more user friendly to the guys.

To me without this it is much more likely to find content on my liking than to try each and every game in this list.
To others who share more with your taste the list as is will make huge deal to them.

So I appreciate your efforts though not helping me at all. Keep going mate :)

Reactions: dunno6988

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
on the one hand....the world wasn´t created in a day....on the other hand....you don´t owe me or anyone this to be done ;)

Furkage

Jan 8, 2022
Alright played the suggested game called Milf Breeder and got to say it was alright, it was on a thicc side and rather straight forward. Also more keen on male mc, but don't mind futa mc if I am playing the futa who fucks women.
Glad you liked it.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Any games where the characters gets thicker while playing the game? I dont care if it's weight gain/magic or stuff like pregnancy. Everything is fine

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Found another game on a thicc side called Waifu Hub which was okay, BUT it got really repetitive really quick. Sure it has great art style and interesting dialogue and variety of characters, but sadly I already had predetermined expectations just because it looked similar to FWILF Angels. The menu layout and having too choose between the 8 girls, but it turned out throughout part 1 to 6 it was exact same formula throughout, so yea. Some of you might and will enjoy it, but not for me.

Is there a best season? since the season's can be downloaded and played separately, even if overall it's mediocre, maybe your favorite isn't that bad?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Replayed an old game called Nikraria Night Lessons and surprised that it wasn't on the list (maybe it was by a different name and if so, someone point it out). It is still rather straight forward-ish with thicc enough booties. What else is there to say. Oh yea I loved the new character addition the black cop girl, damn she got the best booty (being the most mature ones I guess it's given).
Are any of Nikraria's prior games worth it?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Are any of Nikraria's prior games worth it?
Stroke of Madness: Memories, The Eloise Case, Delirium, and Dark Whispers.

In this order the above story games are great except the last one which I think was pretty garbage so just look at the CG scenes. Keep in mind these games are old school mystery point and click.

There's also Borderline which I think was ok just ignore the tags because the game is actually a male protagonist who mind controls an adventurer party.

The rest of his games are either abandoned or ever gonna get completed therefore not worth it.

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022
Damn life of a thicc enjoyer sure sucks. Managed to find an extra thicc game called Boobadeggon, but the huge downside is that it is unplayble (well for me, if I want my machine not to melt) the cpu jumps from 10% to 90% or more on any animated scenes, I tried to play further in and I saw a lot of extra thiccness, but the tempeture rose to 80c to 85c and I was like fuck it, it ain't worth it to melt my machine, hopefully the re is a way to limit fps on renpy or something like that.
This might be due to the game using a codec which your computer has no dedicated encoding hardware for.
I have done some testing with some more efficient codecs like vp9 and AV1, and I concluded that AV1 in particular has the negative effect of spiking CPU usage if the player does not have AV1 decoding hardware(which is only present in last 2 generations of PC GPUs and the latest high end mobile SoCs). There is no way around this if this was the case.

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
Damn life of a thicc enjoyer sure sucks. Managed to find an extra thicc game called Boobadeggon, but the huge downside is that it is unplayble (well for me, if I want my machine not to melt) the cpu jumps from 10% to 90% or more on any animated scenes, I tried to play further in and I saw a lot of extra thiccness, but the tempeture rose to 80c to 85c and I was like fuck it, it ain't worth it to melt my machine, hopefully the re is a way to limit fps on renpy or something like that.
Sry to ask but, I have tried to search this game by the name and couldn't find it, could you please give me a link or something? Thanks in advance

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote