Recommending List of games that have big ass/thicc/bricc/pawg/bbw/curvy/chubby/plump/shortstack/mini-giantess women with Male MC mostly

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
That's a lot.. I don't know if I'm ever gonna go through all those.. have you added Mad Adventure to the list? That's the one game I know that I think really fits the big ass tag. I would love to have more recommendations along the lines of that game

Reactions: GardTheThird

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Holiday Island didn't really have the thiccness for the characters, but I did add Love and Temptation as Amanda had the thiccness that I was looking for in games, but too bad that Love and Temptation suffers from that fucking annoying 3D rendering thing that from 1 camera angle or shot the character has a sweet juicy thicc booty and from another camera angle or shot the booty has shrunk by at least 2 times. Still added as a possitive/+ games/liked games due to the charatcer Amanda as mentioned before. While the camera booty shrinking issue is more of dev things, if they gonna choose to be artistic and give her a big booty, do it so it is in every scene, rather than switching between realistic and stylized. Because Stylized is always better than realistic. Anyway haven't gone throuhg the others yet from the suggested list.

Last edited:

Furkage

Jan 8, 2022
Holiday Island didn't really have the thiccness for the characters, but I did add Love and Temptation as Amanda had the thiccness that I was looking for in games, but too bad that Love and Temptation suffers from that fucking annoying 3D rendering thing that from 1 camera angle or shot the character has a sweet juicy thicc booty and from another camera angle or shot the booty has shrunk by at least 2 times. Still added as a possitive/+ games/liked games due to the charatcer Amanda as mentioned before. While the camera booty shrinking issue is more of dev things, if they gonna choose to be artistic and give her a big booty, do it so it is in every scene, rather than switching between realistic and stylized. Because Stylized is always better than realistic. Anyway haven't gone throuhg the others yet from the suggested list.
The Golden Boy is right up your alley.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote