X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
1027951_sept21_1.jpg

Overview:
The Hotwife" is an original, adult themed visual novel about a couple who explore opening up their marriage. Join them as they explore meeting other sexual partners as they experience different aspects of the lifestyle.
The Hotwife will explore. month by month , their first year of non-monogamy..​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: NSN - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.30d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cam 11.png cam 31.png sept21 bj 6.png sept22 hj 2.png sept21 facesit 4.png computer.png sept22 heather 2.png sept21 toy 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Please god don't allow this to become another "cuck sissy husband is pathetic so I have to be fucked by black dick only". I don't have any problem with that it's just that it has become a cliché at this point.
ntr and cuckolding are ruining normal relationships these days. guys who want a 1 man girl will not find it in 10 years from now

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
What's the content length of a 0.9 version?
barely the prologue and bits of the beginning of the first chapter...it's barely an alpha XD

the game needs proofreading or some good auto-correct program u.u and maybe the characters need some "improvement" they look like they miss one of the front teeth sometimes XD

also at least here there isn't humiliating NTR/Cheating...for now at least

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If the developer reads this, I strongly suggest he make the primary girl in the main picture more attractive.

She's ugly unfortunately:

I'm not too familiar with Honey Select, but it looks like Honey Select right? Here, visit this duckduckgo images link: it shows a bunch of very attractive characters you can download for honey select:
-

It's better to make her more attractive now, rather than continue to make hundreds of more renders. If people complain down the road, that will be an extra X amount of re-renders you'd have to do. Just my 2 cents to try and make the game better! No offense intended.

This game has everything I like, but the main girl being so fugly is a deal breaker sadly.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This game makes it surprisingly hard to go full cuckold path. Tried to after "swinger path", but still couldn't clean the wife and answer that would love to share her. Any tips? Jo is super hot, by the way.

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
This game makes it surprisingly hard to go full cuckold path. Tried to after "swinger path", but still couldn't clean the wife and answer that would love to share her. Any tips?
It's just the first release. Going by the title cuckold content is going to dominate the story so you just gotta wait. I tried to get the grey options too but couldn't.

• Angry
Reactions: error2018
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes