guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
This is game is hot so far! I'm watching this game closely! Love that the wife is not some thin rail big breasted whore but a fully bodied girl with a developing sexual appetite.

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Not gonna lie, I am not going to change the wifes look. The quality of animations and poses will improve as my skills do, however she is going to continue to look that same. After all this time I have become fond of her.

I'm going to make mistakes and miss stuff, this is not my day job. I will however do my best to construct a unique story crafted from personal and friends experiences in the lifestyle

Direct download link:

My discord if you are interesting in helping out with constructive criticism or would like to chat is:

My Patreon:

And way to much black screen with text. That is a no-go.

Maybe I have a look what there is after several updates. And I repeat myself - devs should start with larger first releases, because it is the only time when they dont have any pressure. Now ppl expect timely updates and the start is so small. imho a game should start with 2-3x its regular update size to gather interest and set a good baseline.

And its funny how ppl rate a game that early, with barley any content currently. ^^
Lesson learned, perhaps I launched prematurely but going to have to learn from experiences. I do hope you check in again.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Not gonna lie, I am not going to change the wifes look. The quality of animations and poses will improve as my skills do, however she is going to continue to look that same. After all this time I have become fond of her.

I'm going to make mistakes and miss stuff, this is not my day job. I will however do my best to construct a unique story crafted from personal and friends experiences in the lifestyle

Direct download link:

My discord if you are interesting in helping out with constructive criticism or would like to chat is:

My Patreon:

Lesson learned, perhaps I launched prematurely but going to have to learn from experiences. I do hope you check in again.
Hi NSN Stories

Please don't change the wife, she is beautiful exactly as she is.
She is 100% more appealing than the models used in the majority of other games.
Please don't change anything from your original ideas, those are the essence of your game.
There are lots of games with skinny, blonde, barbie faced girls, they are tiresome.

Please don't change anything, just continue creating a wonderful NTR adventure.

There are so many NTR flavors, and all of them can be very exciting if done properly ;)

Thank you for creating this game, best regards.

Last edited:

International

Dec 9, 2019
Dear Developer,

Can we get a compromise in regards to the looks of the main girl? How about you let us choose our wife at the start of the game? Let us pick between the existing girl or a super hot blonde with fair skin?
Cool idea. Go make your own game with two versions of the main woman, sounds like a lot of fun.

The girls in this game look hot, and they're clearly what the dev wants.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Can some1 tell me if there's swinging or ntr or cuckolding? Thanks
From the OP's Developer Notes: Your choices will define … the direction of the relationship. Will their first year end up with them being strictly monogamous again? Will they decide that polyamory is for them? Cuckolding? Simple swinging?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

Direct download link:

My Patreon:

So this isnt the game for me, as I do not like swinging/ntr/sharing with other men, but I did just want to say I LOVE the look of the main girl, we need more thicc Indian girls in games.

So while I won't be playing due to sharing your wife with other men being the whole premise of the game, I still wish you luck Dev and hope you keep on with the thicc assed wife in thigh highs.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I just have one question. Will this game respect players choices when it comes to swinging but not cucking ?
I've played a other games where they start of swinging but that just becomes a pretense for ignoring any rules or boundaries that might be setup by a couple going into that lifestyle like using protection, consent, pulling the fuck out...you know just things that are respectful.

Last edited:

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
So this isnt the game for me, as I do not link swinging/ntr/sharing with other men, but I did just want to say I LOVE the look of the main girl, we need more thicc Indian girls in games.

So while I won't be playing due to sharing your wife with other men being the whole premise of the game, I still wish you luck Dev and hope you keep on with the thicc assed wife in thigh highs.
Play the Prologue. No swinging at all there. Maybe in month 2 or 3 there will be some other men.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I just have one question. Will this game respect players choices when it comes to swinging but not cucking ?
I've played a other games where they start of swining but that just becomes a pretense for ignoring any rules or boundaries that might be setup by a couple going into that lifestyle like using protection, consent, pulling the fuck out...you know just things that rea respectful.
This seems to be an ongoing question.

I promise the rug will not be pulled out from you. If you start picking conversation options like "yes, mistress" , *I wish I could satisfy you like he did", or get caught wearing the wife's panties, yeah. You'll probably end up down the cuckold route. Those will be YOUR choices that drive that.
I have zero intention of railroading anyone into a certain path. In my mind it defeats the idea of what I'm trying to do and I might as well just write a short story where the reader has no say in the matter.

Personal info here. We swing. We do the Hotwife thing. I've tasted other men's cum. I am not a cuck. Hotwife/stag seems like the proper label if you want to apply one.
Humiliation isn't what we practice or get off on.
It's an option for couples IRL yes however I think it's generally left as fantasy for most. My goal in this is to be able to allow the player to balance their choices. For instance night A is a simple, honey I'm home and still horny. Reclaim me scenario. Next "week" you have the choice to lick her after she's been cummed in and you take that option. Taking that option doesn't force you to be a cuck for life. Maybe you wanted to try it once as a scenario and it didn't work for you. Maybe you like "cleaning up" but don't want the humiliation part.
I'm striving to make it YOUR story within my confines. Yeah in the end there may be 3 different endings but I'm doing my best to not make it a linear choice.
It will be up to you to judge how successful I am.
One more thing to remember.
"never say never, instead think, I'm not ready for that yet. One day I might, or I might not. "

Cheers.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes