blackares

Oct 27, 2019
I have the same problem as well. I try to launch the game but it keeps showing that Hotwife_prologue.exe isn't the correct Win32 application.
FYI, my system is Win 7. Not sure that would be the problem.

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Re: Crashing/Renpy,
I have just become aware of the Renpy issue. Nothing in the game at this time requires the updated 7.4 build so I am going to go back to 7.3.5 and compile it with the older version. I *hope* to get this done later today while I am at work. I will update ASAP.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
but this is your itch page View attachment 1022795 . for someone who talks a lot about choices, theres not a lot of choice. wife gets all the fun
The story is early, if there is enough interest I don't think it will be too much of a stretch to include that option. As I am writing and going back through our personal experiences there is enough material to include that type of side encounter.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The choices text is not centered, is that by design? It's the first Ren'Py game I've ever seen them that way. Frankly, I don't like it. It's no deal-breaker, but why?

screenshot0001.png

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
NSN Stories When Jo will go to the sex clubs with Mitch, i hope that she'll wear a lot of stockings/garter belt, high heels and sexy lingerie, the typical hotwife outfits! She'll prepare herself at home, the lingerie covered by a long coat that will take off at the club, revealing the sexy lingerie paired with the high heels, see the starting scene of Club Velvet Rose (https://f95zone.to/threads/club-velvet-rose-madame-miranda-and-teri-lesson-of-passion.1637/) for example! It is very exciting… :)
Yes, there will be scene's with Mitch "helping" prepare Jo for the club and encounters. Yes, there will be sexy clothes that she wears to the clubs (you want to choose an outfit? Become a Patron :p ;) ).

Here starts a wall of text....

I know you all are eager to see Jo go into full hotwife/slut mode. Some of you seem to want Mitch to fuck anything that moves with Jo's approval and arousal, some seem to want Mitched caged and denied day 10. I'm a week in from releasing this and pretty surprised at the attention it has gotten. My plan is to tell their/your story over an "in story" year. I deliberately started at the end of September for a couple of reasons. One due to a great fucking song and the other due to where I want the ending of year 1 to finish. I will reiterate, this story draws on some personal experiences we have had. Our first swinging experience was totally spur of the moment and was amazing, our 2nd encounter was over a year later, and even then we didn't fully embrace the lifestyle and clubs until a couple years after that. Life, kids, emotions and a thousand other things happen that take priority. Jo and Mitch deliberately do not have kids in the story simply because they would take a longer time to get going into the lifestyle. Lots of "real life" things that happen will be stripped from the story because it wouldn't be interesting in the audience's eyes. They will get to where (many of) you want them to be, eventually.
I had my plans and outlines, I've started considering other branches due to your comments. I make no promises to include anything, except that I am doing my best to tell a varied, honest (like I have said before, no pulling out the rug on you), branching story to the best of my abilities.
Hotwives/stags/vixens/cuckolds/cuckqueens/etc are not made overnight, the story will get there. The Prologue is the base of the tree, just above ground. There is only the trunk, branches don't start appearing until further up, and sometimes you can't even tell the difference between a big branch and the trunk until it gets higher up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
The choices text is not centered, is that by design? It's the first Ren'Py game I've ever seen them that way. Frankly, I don't like it. It's no deal-breaker, but why?

View attachment 1023302
I felt that it would allow some visuals to not be covered by the menu choices, there were times in other games where having in the center bothered me so I moved it over.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I felt that it would allow some visuals to not be covered by the menu choices, there were times in other games where having in the center bothered me so I moved it over.
I see, a design choice. I respect that. Might come up again though, simply because it's unusual.

Looking over the images, why did'n she invite me fo that quicky? I was very positive towards everything she proposed. :unsure:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh, by the way, NSN Stories, since this game is about swinging and group sex and such I was wondering about something. Many of us (and the VN characters) swing both ways. Will there be content for that, too, or will just the women be expectedly bisexual and the men won't?
From my own experience I can testify that MFM threesomes are so much more relaxed when the Ms are bi. :giggle:

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
I understand that there will be many different routes. Will there be one where the wife starts cheating ? (there are many possibilities for this to happen) Or it will for sure not happen ?

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I see, a design choice. I respect that. Might come up again though, simply because it's unusual.

Looking over the images, why did'n she invite me fo that quicky? I was very positive towards everything she proposed. :unsure:
The quickie mentioned in the 1.0 release?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grimtown

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I understand that there will be many different routes. Will there be one where the wife starts cheating ? (there are many possibilities for this to happen) Or it will for sure not happen ?
There will not be a large cheating element, boundaries may be pushed however ethical non-monogamy is the driving theme of the story not matter which route it takes.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
For those having crashing issues, I have rebuilt using an older version on Renpy. Hopefully this fixes your issues.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Oh, by the way, NSN Stories, since this game is about swinging and group sex and such I was wondering about something. Many of us (and the VN characters) swing both ways. Will there be content for that, too, or will just the women be expectedly bisexual and the men won't?
From my own experience I can testify that MFM threesomes are so much more relaxed when the Ms are bi. :giggle:
Honestly? I don't know. I would like to however it is really going to depend on workload, story etc. So sorry for the non-answer. As someone who has come into "bi-ness" later in the game and life, I would like to put in in as an option.
I worry about "feature creep" making what I want to do create a development hell for myself that I cannot live up to.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So sorry for the non-answer.
It's alright, thank you for your honesty. Better than making promises left and right and then going back on them.

Good luck with the game, got it bookmarked. (y)

edit: typo

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NSN Stories

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
The story is early, if there is enough interest I don't think it will be too much of a stretch to include that option. As I am writing and going back through our personal experiences there is enough material to include that type of side encounter.
you dont add tags of things that arent in the game or planned to do. remove the tag.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In general the hotwife lifestyle does not involve cheating, because wife and husband both agree to this lifestyle and the sincerity is the main focus of the relationship

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Hotwife [v1.0 Prologue] NSN

Original Size Win/Linux: 664 MB
Original Size Mac: 638 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 73 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 47 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes