The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Play the Prologue. No swinging at all there. Maybe in month 2 or 3 there will be some other men.
I appreciate the effort and the Wife's model, but if we are forced to share the wife with other men, I'd rather not play and get attached. If there is a path where you don't share the wife with other men, just women, (which would be weird given your game's premise) then I'd totally give it a go, but I'm not asking for anything. I just wanted to leave you some love as I saw the hate your female MC was getting unfairly as she's gods damned gorgeous.

Good luck man!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This seems to be an ongoing question.

I promise the rug will not be pulled out from you.

Personal info here. We swing. We do the Hotwife thing. I've tasted other men's cum. I am not a cuck. Hotwife/stag seems like the proper label if you want to apply one.
Humiliation isn't what we practice or get off on.

It will be up to you to judge how successful I am.

Cheers.
This is pretty much what i wanted to see. As long as the boundaries are respected and not railroaded i think i can give it a fair shake. I was burned by another project (Not going to throw shade by naming) but they definitely did a bunch of heavy handed railroading and had scenes where the player had little to no input and seemed to yield all control to the whims of the writing instead.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
So will there be a path where the wife is a cuckquean? I mean, a path where we don't share the wife with others but she enjoys sharing the MC with other girls and get off on that, or will we be forced to be ok with sharing/cuckold or go full monogamous if we don't want to share/swing?

I mean since cuckold it's already on the making, why not do the cuckquean route? the route where instead of the wife going around fucking others and then coming home to fuck her husband, she is instead the one waiting while the husband is fucking around and later comes back to fuck her, I don't know if there is a word like "hotwife" but with the husband being the one shared.

I'm just curious to know if we will be forced to share the wife no matter what or we can go monogamous, and or cuckquean path if it exist? Otherwise I don't think I will be playing this game, even if the wife looks great, not really into sharing, but since you were planning cuckold and in the devs notes you said we would be able to choose, I was curious if there were plans for cuckquean route instead of cuckold:whistle:.

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
So will there be a path where the wife is a cuckquean? I mean, a path where we don't share the wife with others but she enjoys sharing the MC with other girls and get off on that, or will we be forced to be ok with sharing/cuckold or go full monogamous if we don't want to share/swing?

I mean since cuckold it's already on the making, why not do the cuckquean route? the route where instead of the wife going around fucking others and then coming home to fuck her husband, she is instead the one waiting while the husband is fucking around and later comes back to fuck her, I don't know if there is a word like "hotwife" but with the husband being the one shared.

I'm just curious to know if we will be forced to share the wife no matter what or we can go monogamous, and or cuckquean path if it exist? Otherwise I don't think I will be playing this game, even if the wife looks great, not really into sharing, but since you were planning cuckold and in the devs notes you said we would be able to choose, I was curious if there were plans for cuckquean route instead of cuckold:whistle:.
Sorry, right now there are no plans for the cuckquean route. I am not sure how I can write it into the story and it still be manageable. It doesn't mean that inspiration won't strike and I have a route that goes there but it's not on my current roadmap.

Oct 15, 2020
So will the sharing of the wife be forced? Or can we do a path where we are not forced to any kind of sharing, even if it means being with only the wife and she only fucking the MC?

Because playing the prologue, even if you say no to everything, you will still go to that club according to the preview of chapter 1, and the wife seemed pretty much on board with sharing or fucking others no matter what, even if she says she is "not" thinking about it, or that she didn't decide yet, it pretty much points that she has indeed choose that she wants other dicks, just because her "slutty" friend "made" her think like that. Also seeing your answer about cuckquean, it is weird that if you choose to "roleplay" when the wife is giving BJ, she seemed pretty turned on by the idea of she seeing her husband fucking her friend while she masturbated in the corner, her words during that, so yeah weird that she is into it but there won't be a cuckquean route:WaitWhat:.

So yeah, a bit of a better explanation on choices, or choices that matter would be great, but then, it's just a prologue, so just to be sure I have to ask.

Will there be forced sharing or not? in the dev notes you said that " Your choices will define not only how a sexual encounter may go but the direction of the relationship ", so does that mean we can choose not to share the wife? Can we choose to fuck others with the husband but not with the wife? Can we choose that none of them fuck others? Can we choose to only have threesomes or something like that with two girls or more? Or when you say we have a choice, do you mean the choice is to be a cuck or not, because the sharing happens no matter what?

IMHO hotwife games are better done when you play as the female doing the choices, because if they are in the POV of the husband, they don't end well for him, you only have to look at other games with male POV and that kinks: sharing, hotwifing, etc. But that's just my opinion.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
So will the sharing of the wife be forced? Or can we do a path where we are not forced to any kind of sharing, even if it means being with only the wife and she only fucking the MC?
Yes, the sharing of the wife will be "forced". In a game called The Hotwife, my whole intention is to tell a story about a couple participating in the "Hotwife" lifestyle.

IMHO hotwife games are better done when you play as the female doing the choices, because if they are in the POV of the husband, they don't end well for him, you only have to look at other games with male POV and that kinks: sharing, hotwifing, etc. But that's just my opinion.
As a male, I am not about to write about anything from the female perspective. There has been talk of my partners writing a game script, however 1 project at a time more than enough. Let's see how this one does first.
I am not sure what you mean by "they don't end well for him?".

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
I am not sure what you mean by "they don't end well for him?"
Respectful stag/hotwife relationships are rare. Most of the time it's full blown cuckholding when wife gradually loses interest and or respect to the husband and it destroys their marriage from the emotional standpoint. In those scenarios husband often loses his wife in everything but the name, and, sometimes, in everything alltogether.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Respectful stag/hotwife relationships are rare. Most of the time it's full blown cuckholding when wife gradually loses interest and or respect to the husband and it destroys their marriage from the emotional standpoint. In those scenarios husband often loses his wife in everything but the name, and, sometimes, in everything alltogether.
This story is based on my experience. Started swinging, then leaned into the poly lifestyle. Yeah, I can see it destroying marriages and relationships however those are the ones you hear about. How many people out there are living an open relationship that you are not aware of? From our open circle of friends? Hotwifing is way more common than the cuckolding aspect.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
A short update on the last few days and upcoming.

Reactions: BK186

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020

Another update. Keeping them here until I upload the next build.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020

The Prologue is done. I have added some version notes in the above post. I am not sure if an update warrants a new thread or not. If someone wants to create a new thread go right ahead.

Reactions: fbass

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020

Mac version has been uploaded to itch!

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Sorry, right now there are no plans for the cuckquean route. I am not sure how I can write it into the story and it still be manageable. It doesn't mean that inspiration won't strike and I have a route that goes there but it's not on my current roadmap.
but this is your itch page Capture.PNG . for someone who talks a lot about choices, theres not a lot of choice. wife gets all the fun

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
NSN Stories When Jo will go to the sex clubs with Mitch, i hope that she'll wear a lot of stockings/garter belt, high heels and sexy lingerie, the typical hotwife outfits! She'll prepare herself at home, the lingerie covered by a long coat that will take off at the club, revealing the sexy lingerie paired with the high heels, see the starting scene of Club Velvet Rose (https://f95zone.to/threads/club-velvet-rose-madame-miranda-and-teri-lesson-of-passion.1637/) for example! It is very exciting… :)

Reactions: ant007

Pirsteystache

Jan 8, 2020
The animation is good. No complaints on any of the content. Yet I’m still gonna have to pass on this too because of the ugly wife. I feel bad for her, man. She needs an epipen to fix whatever bee stung her face to cause all that swelling

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Just played the prologue....very bad choise of the wife clothes. I cannot believe that a man may become excited watching this...

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I don't understand some of the guys here. Why so many complaints and protests about the content? Read the premise of the game!! Why ask about a "not sharing path" or a "monogamous path", if you already know what this is about?
Go away! Find another game! Enough of being so annoying! Jeeeezusfuckinchrist!!!
Thank you.
Peace.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Win8.1. The game stopped launching. Apparently the developer has switched to a new version of Renpy. For those who have a similar problem: use the v.0.9 distribution. Delete the game folder from v.0.9 and copy only the game folder from v.1.0 there. After this replacement, everything should work.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes