NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Hey all, this is mine. I came here to upload and it and yeah, look what I found!

A few things that came up in your above comments...

Version 0.9 since the prologue is almost done. I can see how it is misleading, not done on purpose by any means. My plan was to version by months, prologue version 1, month 1 version 2, etc.. now that it has been pointed out I will clear that up.

She's ugly? Well, I disagree, she is not meant to be the "hot super model", she an pretty damn fine looking wife though.

also at least here there isn't humiliating NTR/Cheating...for now at least
Please god don't allow this to become another "cuck sissy husband is pathetic so I have to be fucked by black dick only". I don't have any problem with that it's just that it has become a cliché at this point.
No cheating involved and it will not be a part of the story (if it is, it will be very minor). There will be some humiliation however that will be decided by what choices you make in dialog trees. If you continually answer in the submissive role, that is where you will end up. Hotwives/stags are VERY different than cuckolds. You can have an open relationship, each have other partners and still have respect and no humiliation. That I will tell you from living in an open relationship for 10+ years now.

I will be avoiding the BBC cliche's, I am sick of them also. Doesn't mean she doesn't get smashed by someone who happens to be black. Ai/HS willing, making men that don't look asian is near impossible.

Made using AI, I am slowly getting better at it (should have seen the stuff I threw out!). I am not sure if I will be moving to Honey Select 2 or not. Still playing around with both.

No Mac at this time, hopefully I will be able to figure that part out one of my partners is a mac person.

Yes, I am sure I have grammar and spelling errors, there is a lot of writing shit gets missed even on proofreading playthrough's.

So thank you to Xor for posting, it is a passion project so I am spending time on it when and where I can.

Feel free to reply here or even on the discord.
Cheers,
M

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Hey all, this is mine. I came here to upload and it and yeah, look what I found!

A few things that came up in your above comments...

Version 0.9 since the prologue is almost done. I can see how it is misleading, not done on purpose by any means. My plan was to version by months, prologue version 1, month 1 version 2, etc.. now that it has been pointed out I will clear that up.

She's ugly? Well, I disagree, she is not meant to be the "hot super model", she an pretty damn fine looking wife though.

No cheating involved and it will not be a part of the story (if it is, it will be very minor). There will be some humiliation however that will be decided by what choices you make in dialog trees. If you continually answer in the submissive role, that is where you will end up. Hotwives/stags are VERY different than cuckolds. You can have an open relationship, each have other partners and still have respect and no humiliation. That I will tell you from living in an open relationship for 10+ years now.

I will be avoiding the BBC cliche's, I am sick of them also. Doesn't mean she doesn't get smashed by someone who happens to be black. Ai/HS willing, making men that don't look asian is near impossible.

Made using AI, I am slowly getting better at it (should have seen the stuff I threw out!). I am not sure if I will be moving to Honey Select 2 or not. Still playing around with both.

No Mac at this time, hopefully I will be able to figure that part out one of my partners is a mac person.

Yes, I am sure I have grammar and spelling errors, there is a lot of writing shit gets missed even on proofreading playthrough's.

So thank you to Xor for posting, it is a passion project so I am spending time on it when and where I can.

Feel free to reply here or even on the discord.
Cheers,
M
Thanks for clearing things up. If you're new don't let different opinions bend you to catering to one side of the spectrum. Too many devs end up abandoning projects after they take a direction they don't like.
Keep the paths balanced and update frequently. Excited to see where this goes.
All the best.

• Love
Reactions: NSN Stories

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Hotwife [v0.9] NSN

Original Size Win/Linux: 631 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 71 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 45 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Not much there. Sure some variation, but I dont think that matters that much, because I dont think that will have that much impact after this start. I guess the path is quite linear and we will see probably 1-3 path (sub, dom, equal?) - so I would have liked more "real" content to start the game.

And way to much black screen with text. That is a no-go.

Maybe I have a look what there is after several updates. And I repeat myself - devs should start with larger first releases, because it is the only time when they dont have any pressure. Now ppl expect timely updates and the start is so small. imho a game should start with 2-3x its regular update size to gather interest and set a good baseline.

And its funny how ppl rate a game that early, with barley any content currently. ^^

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Oh my goodness, run Forest run, I apologize to all those whom find this appealing for this post. However this is not hot nor appealing. I mean not to be little the work here, its just not my style and taste. Plus it seems, well on my machine all renders have a blur quality and look smeared, which adds to the horrendous look on my end. So, I humbly and respectfully provide this not to be demeaning or critical. It's just one person views and from the forum it looks like you have a few whom enjoy the work and in that I am happy for you. But also there are those out there like me whom don't find any attraction to this so called hot wife, My visions are much thinner and proportional. Well Thanks for your time. I will play with my desk top and video settings again and see if I cn find any improvement, but as it stands, after a few hours of tinkering with desk top setting and video card. I find no improvement. Take care all.

Reactions: Professor Black

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A hotwife game with sharing/cuckolding/swinging it's always welcomed! Unfortunately there are few games with this fetish, at least for now... i have played the prologue and there are many choices not always clear, so maybe a walkthrought is recommended, for select the right path that the player is up to.
I'm hoping to see many hotwife/group/gangbang scenes with naughty outfits (such as stockings/garter belt, high heels, thongs, etc.), the wife is a little plump but she is sexy.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it's almost the same idea as the game that i'm creating haha damn, but a bit reverse since this is hotwife and mine is quite different lol. anyway good job. let's spread the sharing lifestyle LOL
I agree with you, let's spread the sharing/cuckold lifestyle! I wonder how will be your game and in what differ your character, but i'm eager to see it!

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
[...]

[...]
100% agree here with the creator, it is refreshing to see something different from all the same looking girls in most of the games here.

Did try the prologue (thought and hoped for more because of version 0.9, but did read the devs post about it...can't wait for more!) and it was interessting. Will be nice to follow this couple on its future adventures.

Reactions: fbass
Apr 2, 2020
Oh my goodness, run Forest run, I apologize to all those whom find this appealing for this post. However this is not hot nor appealing. I mean not to be little the work here, its just not my style and taste. Plus it seems, well on my machine all renders have a blur quality and look smeared, which adds to the horrendous look on my end. So, I humbly and respectfully provide this not to be demeaning or critical. It's just one person views and from the forum it looks like you have a few whom enjoy the work and in that I am happy for you. But also there are those out there like me whom don't find any attraction to this so called hot wife, My visions are much thinner and proportional. Well Thanks for your time. I will play with my desk top and video settings again and see if I cn find any improvement, but as it stands, after a few hours of tinkering with desk top setting and video card. I find no improvement. Take care all.
Dude, this is not an airport. You don't have to announce your departure. The stuff about the graphics was fine and I am sure welcomed since it was constructive but the rest was unneeded. Also, for the record, there are 2 R's in the name Forrest and its belittle not be little.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dear Developer,

Can we get a compromise in regards to the looks of the main girl? How about you let us choose our wife at the start of the game? Let us pick between the existing girl or a super hot blonde with fair skin? (Keep in mind, if you were using DAZ studio, I would not recommend this since it would be too time consuming. I ONLY recommend this solution because you're using Honey Select, which allows you to instantly change a girl in the current pose to another girl, then quickly re-render.)

TECHNICAL: In Honey Select, it should be easy to swap out the existing girl in the current pose to another girl model, then doing another quick render. It shouldn't take long at all, that's the power of Honey Select.

One final note: I just noticed you don't have a Patreon. If you don't plan on making money, then ignore all of my posts and just do what you like.

This is my last attempt to persuade the developer. I wish you success with your game and thanks for hearing me out!

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes