NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020

Early April update:
TLDR: No new content, Prologue has updated GUI. Chapter 1 has been written and now continuing to working on visuals.
Prologue will remain at Ver 1.+ and be available to download separate. Main story will include prologue and Version numbers will start at 0.1.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I can't open the game. Exe what's wrong pls help
I'd the same problem with version 1.0 but version 1.1 is working now! (I'm using win7 -64bit)
You could also use the default Renpy icon from the compressed version and use those instead(only work for version 1.0)

Last edited:

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Looking for some feedback (Wife is not changing models/face/tits etc.) on the visual style and lighting. If you can offer something constructive please do.

Cheers

Reactions: titipaque and BK186

BK186

May 18, 2017
Looking for some feedback (Wife is not changing models/face/tits etc.) on the visual style and lighting. If you can offer something constructive please do.

Cheers

when do you release the new update?

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Went to upload Chapter 1 and it has hit Itch's 1gb limit so I need to ask for increase in file size allocation (which I have) and/or shrink some images down (which I will work on).
I am looking

Reactions: RolandG.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Due to the limits that google drive places on downloads I didn't want to direct too many people there and have it be blocked/limited. Feel free to download from there as needed if you can, I will update the OP when it's properly up at itch and won't have possible download issues.

The game is downloadable and playable, please update the OP

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Chapter 1 is complete and available on Itch and Patreon! (I will contact OP to have it updated).
Feedback is welcome as always.

Reactions: RolandG.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Chapter 1 is complete and available on Itch and Patreon! (I will contact OP to have it updated).

Hey dev, not here to moan about kinks etc. I just wanted to know if this game would be worth playing content wise if you don't wish to go down the sharing/cuck/poly route ?? And wanted to stay on a monogamous relationship, Or is this mainly aimed at these genres. Thanks :)

Edit= Never mind just read the dev notes again and misread the 'will they decide at the end of the year they will stay in a monogamous relationship 'again'
Again being the answer I was looking for lol :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with your game dev (y)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Hotwife [v0.17] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 88 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 71 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a pity that Jo in the club have high socks and not stockings/garter belt and high heels! :)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

is ntr-sharing-cuckold avoidable? I'm down threesomes, foursomes...etc with mc and other women. No other men allowed tho. I'm also okay with girl on girl action for wife. But if there is forced scenes where other men fucks the wife, than I'm out. It would be a pitty since I kinda liked the design of the wife. she is rather... unique I must say. Anyways good luck with the game regardless

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: fbass and RolandG.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Firstly, I can't say that I'm a fan of such stories, but I really like that there is a choice.
From what I can see so far, there is an equal relationship and a worthy protagonist.
Everything else depends on how you behave in the course of the story.

Secondly, the wife model looks just fine. Do not listen to anyone.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes