Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
is ntr-sharing-cuckold avoidable? I'm down threesomes, foursomes...etc with mc and other women. No other men allowed tho. I'm also okay with girl on girl action for wife. But if there is forced scenes where other men fucks the wife, than I'm out. It would be a pitty since I kinda liked the design of the wife. she is rather... unique I must say. Anyways good luck with the game regardless
If you in a game's title read the word "hotwife", then it is not for you, because obviously the husband will share the wife with other men

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
If you in a game's title read the word "hotwife", then it is not for you, because obviously the husband will share the wife with other men
Actually I've played the game and I got 2 endings with not sharing the wife with anyone( I liked the first one the most) and they went for monogamy. I can say I got my happy ending and done with the game rofl. anyways have a nice day

Reactions: Limited20

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
black screan on second chapter, is it not finished?
Shit.
Chapter 2 is not even close to being done, I compiled a build for upload, fixed a couple of minor things and then went to work on Chapter 2 a little which meant I had uncommented the chapter 2 work in progress. Then I compiled again with chapter 2 included.
So, sloppy on my part. Stop at the end of Chapter 1. I will fix for the direct itch download but will leave as is for the F95 thread as I don't want the mods to have go through the extra work again.
Sorry
M

Last edited:

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Chapter 2 is definitely not even close to being done. What you are seeing is the navigation of the club I created for testing. There are no scenarios or chances to do anything at this time. Think of it as a preview of how the club will work.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
WTF, hot kink scene and the best scene of that specific event, and you've only put a blackscreen there. Seriously?
screenshot0001.png
Also, I looked at Sabrina and still got the MILF picture.

Apr 5, 2021
uff I do not understand what problem they have with the wife, she is a housewife of more than 30 years old, not a 20-year-old model that is not going to be so thin, she is also perfect as she is, so do not worry and so hears deaf to complaints, I have a few questions without is not bother, 1 the content of the husband is optional?So we can make decisions so that only the wife has action? 2 What kind of sex will there be? for example interracial gangbang threesome "mfm" fmf "fff" orgy that kind of thing, thanks

International

Dec 9, 2019
I like the work on this game so far, and am definitely a fan of the wife.

But those strobing transitions at the start are really hard to watch, like almost painful. The later fade or jump transitions are fine, though.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes