bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Great start to this game. Really well done.

I am a fan of stories where the female character becomes more attractive through the game. The inclusion of the friend boob job in the game makes me think the creator is open to appearance changes through surgery or maybe exercise or whatever. It’s too bad the wife is already so good looking because she could be the after of the before and after if she started with smaller butt and boobs.

Will the wife get hotter as the game goes on? Will she change her hair and makeup? Maybe she could get tattoos and plastic surgery as the story goes on?
If either of those, tats or plastic surgery become options, I hope they are just that, options. Personally not a fan of tats covering up perfection(sure one or two small ones are fine, really not into like a whole sleeve or more). I also think plastic surgery should only be for like burn or other accident victims. Fake anything is actually a turn off for me but that is just me, your mileage may vary. Which is why I think something like that should be optional.

Reactions: Randeep44

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before but is there an issue with chapter 2?

I have the text but there are no images.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/sept_26.rpy", line 949, in script
    wifet_send "Hey lady. We're going over the garden q's." with fade (multiple=5)
  File "game/sept_26.rpy", line 949, in <module>
TypeError: Fade() got an unexpected keyword argument 'multiple'
Is script trying to suggest that wifey is having a hard time getting ahold of camgirl or is author hallucinating some sort of disco strobe effect that Renpy can do with sms texts? Am personally thinking that this is just a brain fart and that "(multiple=5)" should be deleted on that line. I just clicked ignore to carry on from the stack trace.

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/sept_26.rpy", line 949, in script
  File "game/sept_26.rpy", line 949, in <module>
TypeError: Fade() got an unexpected keyword argument 'multiple'
Is script trying to suggest that wifey is having a hard time getting ahold of camgirl or is author hallucinating some sort of disco strobe effect that Renpy can do with sms texts? Am personally thinking that this is just a brain fart and that "(multiple=5)" should be deleted on that line. I just clicked ignore to carry on from the stack trace.
I haven't been able to replicate this. Anyone else have this issue?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
FWIW this was on Linux platform. This appears to be the only place where it was paired with fade. I can see how how the Renpy or Python parser would consider this a call to the function fade with a keyworded argument causing it to bitch when fade was declared without any keyworded argument "multiple". Also note how the traceback was "Fade" versus just "fade". Fade may be an underlying python in the Linux runtime that doesn't exist the same way on Winders?

Code:
The_Hotwife-0.17-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "multiple=" {} \;
./sept_26.rpy:    s "Hey [h]!" (multiple=2)
./sept_26.rpy:    h "Hey Sabrina!" (multiple=2)
./sept_26.rpy:    wifet_send "Hey lady. We're going over the garden q's." with fade (multiple=5)
./sept_26.rpy:    wifet_send "Have you done the bukkake ending?" (multiple=5)
./sept_26.rpy:    wifet_send "[h] REALLY wants to know. :P" (multiple=5)
./sept_26.rpy:    wifet_send "Ok, I want to know as much as he does." (multiple=5)
./sept_26.rpy:    ht "YES!" (multiple=5)
./sept25.rpy:    he "What?" (multiple=2)
./sept25.rpy:    w "[h]!?!" (multiple=2)
./sept25.rpy:                    w "Snuggle bunny?" (multiple=2)
I haven't been able to replicate this. Anyone else have this issue?

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I have pulled the fade transition since I wonder if that is what broke it? It isn't strictly required so....
I will rebuild for linux and upload later.

In other news, the Android version display issues have been fixed.

Reactions: beycoast62

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You might also want to try flipping the positions of "(multiple=5)" and "with fade" so that the "with fade" is at the very end of the line. That may have the effect you want while preventing the parser from thinking that the (multiple=5) is an argument list to pass to fade.

I have pulled the fade transition since I wonder if that is what broke it? It isn't strictly required so....

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This worked just fine without any stack traces. It didn't seem any different from the following four texts with (multiple=5) but I don't even know what effect it may have had anyway. All of the text messages just seemed to pop up instantly without any repeats or noticeable fade effects. Is it something to do with a sound effect repeating? I have audio disabled in the sandbox user I use to play these VNs.

Code:
wifet_send "Hey lady. We're going over the garden q's." (multiple=5) with fade

beycoast62

Mar 8, 2019

Thank you man. Downloading again now

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Hair and makeup will change. Permanent body changes will not. Maybe a new tattoo. (absolutely not gonna be a queen of spades tattoo)
Shame about that QoS, lol. What about some sexy smoking? Any chance she might want to take that up as the story goes on?

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes