NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Personally, it's a kink/fetish that I don't get off on so I wouldn't want to write about something I have no experience with or interest in.
Also in our experience and circle it's seen as a a pretty racist trope so I've decided that it's just not going to be a part of the story.

---
Quick update.
I'm still plugging away, it's just been VERY slow and hard to find development time recently.
I've paused all patreon payments for the foreseeable future until I'm close to completing Chapter 3 (date unknown, not even going to guess). All I can say is that I haven't abandoned my project and want to see it through.

Cheers, thanks for sticking by and being patient.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
i cant see the dialog in android ver
I'm not sure what is happening in your case. On my phone and my test phone it was working OK. I'm actually hoping to have an update out in next few weeks so hold out until then? Apologies.

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
Unfinished. That is what I'm currently working on. I released the wrong version and really had no way to get it back from the wild.
ha! no worries. just making sure i didn't do something wrong and hit some bad spots. can't wait for the updates, especially considering how hot the dildo scene was.

Reactions: gearup22

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Update copied from Patreon post...

Well, this has been a month where I am pretty happy with what I have accomplished so far.

-Interactions with "Bill and Emily" are complete, allowing you to choose to have an encounter with them, choose not to or have them choose to decline your invitation. Sex scenes with them have been intergrated into the story and are playable. The visuals just need to be cleaned up, relit and resized as I was working on my laptop and it's rendering power is lacking for well lit scenes.

- Gloryhole in club is also done with visuals needing finalization in ways I mentioned above.

- Wife putting on an exhibitionist show, done with needing visuals finalized as well as in ways mentioned above.

Club scenes still to come:

Orgy, bukkake, interactions with single male "A" and "B" as well as "couple B" are roughed in but as I develop the scenes with visuals things change as well as dialog gets added.

I AM going to pause upcoming payments once again. To those who joined this month, thank you for your support, I truly appreciate it.

I also missed posting that it was just over a year ago that I release this into the wild. I am not where I planned to be however it has been a great learning experience and I look forward to providing more regular updates over the next few months and year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

-----
I am not sure about next update, I have in my mind to try and release a rough chapter 2 cut without final visuals in the next couple weeks. We will see if I can comment out what isn't there yet without too much work. If I can make a mostly unbroken update I may release it. See how I feel to be honest.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
- From my Patreon page update this morning.

Work had been going quite smoothly recently and I was feeling really good about where the game has been going and the progress that was being made.

That came to a screeching halt a few weeks ago when my mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer. So our family life has been thrown for a complete loop as you can imagine and I am not sure where my energies will lie coming up. Definitely family, then work, then wherever I have the mental capacity to devote time to. Right now that is my rugby team as they are a 2nd family and it's a great sport to get emotions out.

Apologies for the bummer update but I want you to know that I am still here and I'm not abandoning my little passion project. Payments will once again be paused for the upcoming month.

Tell someone close to you that you love them today.

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Good and detailed writing. Congrats. But lewd scenes need to be longer and better described. Otherwise the whole game becomes pointless for me. There are a lot of games like this and it is annoying.

Btw, I'm sorry for your mother. I wish you good luck.

Apr 16, 2021
This game is brilliant, love the lewdness of all the questions and chats that they have together.
Really hope there's an update some time soon.

Can anyone recommend any other games like this one?

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I'm still here. Getting back up to speed on where I left off.
It's funny, even though everything in the game if from me it's like I need to relearn and figure out what they hell I was doing.
I'm so glad I use comments in my code...

Cancer sucks. I'm going to say it again. Tell someone close to you how important they are to you. We were lucky. We got to say goodbye. Not everyone gets that chance.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
TrenciJack
Better described in addition the the visuals? I have some scenes planned that should scratch that itch for you (just don't ask when lol). Longer I can understand, scenes will continue to vary in length depending on the situation.

Reactions: TrenciJack
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes