Otáviobr0

Sep 29, 2020
man, I'm a patron of the lowest level, but it's been 6 months since the preview of chapter 2 came out and it didn't come out for the lowest levels and not even on f95? Wtf, I didn't even remember that it was a patron, I canceled it now.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
man, I'm a patron of the lowest level, but it's been 6 months since the preview of chapter 2 came out and it didn't come out for the lowest levels and not even on f95? Wtf, I didn't even remember that it was a patron, I canceled it now.
The link did appear on Discord.

THIS IS A PREVIEW.... CHOICES THAT YOU MAKE ARE UNFINISHED AND IT ONLY GIVES A TASTER .

The_Hotwife-July_Preview-pc.zip

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I'm very happy that there will be a cuckold path! But the old savings of 0.17 will be compatible with the new update or not?
They should be but to be honest I am not 100%, I haven't done anything in the older chapters that should break anything.

Hopefully the update goes as planned this month, this game has a lot of potential

Hopefully the update goes as planned this month, this game has a lot of potential
Will be tight but I am still working on getting it there!
Thank you.

Reactions: Claudio83

NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Sorry all, it is not going to happen today. I have the day blocked off to work on it but as I was going through and cleaning up I found scenes that I had marked "redo".

This will also help me release Chapter 2 a little more polished, I don't want to repeat past mistakes in rushing a release and then having to put out fixes and answer questions.

This is not my day job and not even in the same trade so I am sure that I am doing some things inefficiently but I am also learning and speeding up my processes.

Cheers, and thanks for being here.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Am I doing something wrong, but after chapter 1 (at the Garden) I can only see the text and the choices. No visual content at all.

Dec 16, 2022
Saw this in the netorase recommendation thread, what caught my eye was the fact that the wife is the one taking the initiative, always thought that it's much hotter than a guy pushing her into it ;)
I do hope the update will be released soon, kinda want to wait for it before jumping in :LOL: Anyways, good luck with development, take care (y)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wow, this was an astonishingly good game given the short run time. I sincerely hope it hasn't been abandoned!

Reactions: Randeep44

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
is anyone else getting only a black screen w/ text and options when they first enter the club? i was enjoying the game and looking forward to seeing what we'd do in the Garden club that first night, but after entering and stripping down, there are no other images for me.

EDIT: never mind I just read the reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: RolandG.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry all, it is not going to happen today. I have the day blocked off to work on it but as I was going through and cleaning up I found scenes that I had marked "redo".

This will also help me release Chapter 2 a little more polished, I don't want to repeat past mistakes in rushing a release and then having to put out fixes and answer questions.

This is not my day job and not even in the same trade so I am sure that I am doing some things inefficiently but I am also learning and speeding up my processes.

Cheers, and thanks for being here.
Any update on the update NSN?

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes